This is somewhat a true story. I had a job interview at a company for driving mail to the post office everyday. I got to be home daily which I loved. So on the day of my interview I arrive and the gentleman that greets me is definitely my type. Older probably in his 40's. I was only 23 at the time. Taller than me and I just got a vibe about him that he was gay. As he's talking to me about the job I couldn't really tell you what all he said because in my mind I was already in between his legs sucking his cock. So after a few minutes of talking I break out of my trance when he asks me if I have any questions. I just said no and as I was leaving he shook my hand and held my gaze for a few moments. My cock definitely twitched by this and I thought damn this is going to be torture working around this man. So I started the following Monday and for the first few weeks nothing really happened. I did steal a few glances when I could and my nights were spent jerking off to this man. After a few weeks of this I had to go to the bookstore because I needed cock bad. I got a booth and found a hot video of a Daddy and his boi fucking. I lowered my pants and started jerking off when someone enters my booth. I look up and it's my boss. Omg just seeing him standing there and I blew a huge load of cum all over myself. Then the real fun began with my boss. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 7

My boss looked down at me and just smiled. He took his fingers and scooped up my cum and fed it to me. Then he kissed me and I just melted into his arms. After we stopped kissing he looks me in the eyes and said "I hoped you were gay and definitely had my suspicion. And that I know you are gay I want to be more than your boss. I want to be your Daddy. But in order for me to become your Daddy you have to be willing to take my cock bareback at all times. No questions asked." This man had power over me and he and I both knew it. I willingly said yes Daddy I accept your cock bareback at all times. He looked at me and smiled and then had me get completely undressed and down on my knees. He ordered me to take out his cock and start sucking him to full hardness. His cock was glorious. About 7 inches and goddamn it was thick. I slobbered all over his cock to get it nice and wet so I could slide it down my throat more easily. This attention to his cock had him rock hard in no time. And soon his pre cum was flowing. I worshipped his cock and precum like a good boi. I gave Daddy the best blowjob I knew how to and try as I might I couldn't get Daddy to cum. Daddy looked down at me and grinned. He said "Damn that was the best blowjob I've ever had and as much as I wanted to fill your mouth up with cum I had to hold back so I could impregnate you with my babies." Ok I'll admit I was naive at 23 and really didn't get what Daddy was talking about. So I foolishly said yes Daddy please impregnate me. I want to have your babies. He bent me over and just using his spit and his cock being wet from the blowjob I gave Daddy he forced his cock into my ass. It hurt like hell at first but after a few minutes I was feeling tremendous pleasure. Daddy had me moaning loudly which attracted a few more guys around. Daddy is stingy. He wouldn't allow me to suck their cocks but at the same time I was cock drunk from Daddy's fucking. I was begging Daddy to impregnate me which just made Daddy fuck me harder. My little dick was so hard but I didn't touch because I wanted to see if I could have a hands free orgasm. When Daddy got ready to cum he shouted "Yes boi take my poz load and have my babies." Ok looking back on it I probably should have freaked out but for some reason I was so turned on and my cum flew out everywhere when Daddy said that. And then Daddy cum inside me and I swear I didn't want him to stop cumming. He pumped a huge load inside my ass and from somewhere produced a butt plug and shoved up my ass to make sure I got pregnant. When he was finished I turned around and some some blood on his cock. So I knew he probably got me pregnant. I obediently got on my knees and cleaned his cock and once he was satisfied he got dressed and took my clothes and told me to follow him in my car. Where we were going I don't know. But soon we were at his house and my life with Daddy began. That was two years ago and Daddy is still my boss at work and I'm Daddy's bitch at home. Yes Daddy impregnated me and at Christmas we plan on getting married. Daddy is still stingy and I only serve him. And honestly I love my life and love Daddy for eternity 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6

To everyone who commented and liked this story. Thank you. This is my second story and although I love writing from a bottom point of view I was thinking about writing some from a tops point of view. Please let me know what y'all think. I do appreciate any feedback

• Like 1