What do you do with the loads in your ass?

Slut4anyload

What do you do with the cum in your ass?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do with the cum in your ass?

• Shit it out as quickly as possible
    • Let it drip
    • Feed it to a partner/felcher
    • Eat it yourself
    • Keep inside as long as possible
    • Keep it in with a buttplug

What do you like to do with the cum you get planted in you?

I like to keep my cum inside as long as possible, but I also love to eat it via ATM when I get my loaded ass fucked again. I keep a small buttplug handy if I need help keeping the loads in.

Edited by Slut4anyload

Guest diapbttmboi

I like to do most of that, I would rather not keep it inside me though when it's much more fun to play with! My favourite thing to do is finger myself all night and suck my fingers clean. ;)

There was one day when I was totally tweaked out and taking lots of cum in a public park. When things got a bit quiet, and I could feel the cum in my shitter dripping, I lubed up a big ramrod dildo, lubed it with cum from used condoms, snorted poppers and ravaged my hole. A few guys would cum in and watch, most were disgusted, quite a few were turned on.

This will sound sick to some but hot to others. I never wear underwear, except when I'm headed out to take a load. After taking the load I put on the underwear and then my jeans. The drive home is the most erotic feeling knowing I have a good load in me, keeps me rock hard. When I get home, I pull off my jeans, kneel and push the load out into my underwear. Then pull them off. I love the smell and taste of pair of cum soaked hanes. I jack off into them, adding my load to the one already there.

I love having that cum scent in my ass- a sort of bleach/fishy smell after it has stewed for 15 minutes or more- but in Ft Lauderdale the bottom to top ratio is so high I can rarely count on more than one load every 3 days. I sometimes get lucky and get more than 1 load in a night, but the time between is too long to have it fresh, so it generally gets a rinse out b4 the next load goes in. I have one guy though- and maybe some of you have one like him too- but when he unloads in my ass I cannot hold it for more than 5 minutes- not sure if it is a pH thing, or what- but his cum literally burns its way out almost as soon as he leaves. ( I have never actually seen the guy or his cock- I always am naked and hooded- he comes in the bedroom door from the side driveway, fucks a load in and leaves. ) So- do any of you have someones cum like this- cum that just will not remain up in your hole?? (even with a dildo/buttplug in after, it still gets pushed out by my GI track within minutes)

• 1 month later...

Number 5 then #2... what's the point of getting fucked if I'm just gonna lose it all?? I keep as much in me as possible!!! Let the next top fuck my ass and add his load to the mix.. then when I'm wandering the sauna, let some run out and down my legs...

• Upvote 1

I'm not too experienced yet, but after being seeded by 7 guys last weekend (some more than once, I think I had 10/11 loads in my hole)........ I clung onto them inside me for dear life! lol I loved the feeling of knowing they were inside me........... They started dribbling out as I was in town and had a long journey home......... When I got home, I got a plastic container and knelt over it, and slowly let it all leak out into it, and then put it in my freezer.......... I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do with it yet..... But I fucking love the idea of an ongoing 'load amassing'......... I want to collect as much as possible..... maybe have a party at my pad and get a bukkake going, and have it forced fed to me, or let everyone use it as lube to pump my guts fulll of more jizz

• Upvote 1