hygiene

tallslenderguy

Thought this might be a topic worthy of discussion, and maybe informative for some?

I understand that some guys are into strong body smells, even like "ripe," and that's totally cool if that's what they like. I'm not talking about purposeful cultivation of "manly" smells, but just general hygiene. 

I like going to the local ABS and am often floored by the smells that greet me through a glory hole.  Personally, I like a clean ass hole if i'm going to rim or (rarely) fuck, so I'm really careful about douching when i'm going to bottom, unless a top tells me he likes it otherwise.

My biggest, and most common shock, is with breath. I am amazed at the number of guys who haven't discovered stuff like tooth brushes or even simple stuff like mouth wash with real anti bacterial or even breath mints. Personally, i am really careful about dental hygiene, it's just me. I floss daily, brush, and always use an antibacterial mouth wash before i hook up. I even have a shower water flosser, and highly recommend them for stuff a tooth brush or string floss doesn't catch. You might be surprised at the extra layer of cleaning you get, my dentist noticed how much healthier my gums are since using one daily.  

Okay, im a critical care nurse, so I'm into promoting health, but what i am getting at here is to be aware of how you smell. If it's on purpose, more power to you,  but i have turned away from guys who's breath was so bad that it smelled like something had died in their mouth... not sticking my cock in a sarcophagus lol. Not talking about penis breath either, fresh cum on the breath can be kinda hot i think, I'm talking about the smell of death or rotting lol.

anyone else run into this?

• Upvote 2

Ditto here. I always think, if the roles were reversed, would I like to stink before sex? Hell no! 

I remember in a sauna a few years ago. I had been rimmed by this guy and it was really nice so I thought I'd reciprocate. When he thrust his arse in my mouth there was a strong and very distinct smell of poo! For goodness sake, we're in a sauna and all have free access to the showers! I made my excuses and moved on.

• Like 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Being showered is a must for me. I’m not one into smelly guys, I hate going down on someone and just smelling nothing but the stink of the day. If you’re gonna hook up, Brush your teeth and shower first.

• 7 months later...

If im meeting some one where oral or kissing is involved or meeting at a sauna there is no excuse for a lack of hygiene -

HOWEVER I have on a couple of occasions chatted to guys on Grindr or similar who have wanted to be fucked , i have told them I am am unshowered and they often don't mind.

I guess if your on all 4s and just want a doggie style dump it's OK