Does the size of the top’s cock matter?

BreedingTop71

11 hours ago, hornybrownbottom said:

In my experience cock is cock, and I crave it so long as it’s raw. That said it was only in a group setting where I noted a difference. Cut feels better for me as a bottom since the mushroom head acts like a natural knot (like a dog’s: oink!). Moreover, girth is very important and yes, I can tell the length too and it does make a difference. The bigger, the deeper. The deeper, the more sensations you have. It’s just a fact for me now. However that said, I had not realized this before a group setting so I don’t know how much it matters in its own. Cock is cock. Cum is cum. A bottom’s gotta do its job and take it. 

Hornybrownbottom brings up a good point, I always respond to this question with a cock is a cock and I’ll take it. But it is fun when I have done cum-n-go events where I get 10 to 15 cocks/loads (32 is my record) I marvel at the different sizes; length and girth. I’m always on my stomach, ass up so I frequently cannot see the faces or bodies of the tops who breed me.  I enjoy feeling their weight on me, are the skinny or heavy, their muscles; are they flabby or fit, their cocks, size and length; and their skill at breeding. It’s all fascinating to me and luv them all! 

But, long and with girth sends me over my edge! Short and girthy is fun, short and little I try to help them so my top enjoys my ass but I don’t feel much.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Guygonebad said:

Hornybrownbottom brings up a good point, I always respond to this question with a cock is a cock and I’ll take it. But it is fun when I have done cum-n-go events where I get 10 to 15 cocks/loads (32 is my record) I marvel at the different sizes; length and girth. I’m always on my stomach, ass up so I frequently cannot see the faces or bodies of the tops who breed me.  I enjoy feeling their weight on me, are the skinny or heavy, their muscles; are they flabby or fit, their cocks, size and length; and their skill at breeding. It’s all fascinating to me and luv them all! 

But, long and with girth sends me over my edge! Short and girthy is fun, short and little I try to help them so my top enjoys my ass but I don’t feel much.

Thank you Sir!

• Like 1