First Fuck Location

marktulley2000

I was in my teens. And it was with a guy that a few mates and i would sneak over to his place at times to smoke rollies and sometimes have a beer or two. His name was Mike.

During these times i picked up on the fact that he might be gay or into guys at least. I was not and still am not gay. Bi yes and married these days.

Anyway i was staying at my girlfriends place one night, and we had an argument, which resulted in me riding off into the night. Being angry, i thought to seek refuge at Mike's place for a smoke and a beer. 

When i arrived he welcomed me in and was sitting on his lounge in some very loose fitting shorts, with no briefs on, watching the footy. I parked up on the recliner across from him and we smoked and drank for sometime and talked. After a while, i must have worked up some dutch courage and put care to the wind. After eyeballing his cock for hours, i walked over to him and started to massage his crotch through those loose shorts. He was stunned at first, as it was the first time i had given off any real signal that i wanted anything more from him. I told him not to worry and that this must remain secret.

Within a flash he had my pants off and was ferociously sucking my cock, balls and licking my pucker while i kicked back on the lounge. It was quite heavanly what he was doing. Next thing i was on top off him in a 69er position, sucking my first cock as he face fucked me from below while eating my as into a sopping lather. Looking back, i hadn't douched, but was clean. I don't think Mike cared. He was 45 and i was a third of his age, and I'm sure he was thinking fresh meat..

He was hard as a rock, so was i. I felt like i could explode there and then. But he sat me up and positioned my wet ass over his cock, asked me if i was sure that i wanted this, and i replied by pressing my virgin boycunt down on his shaft ever so gently. The first minutes hurt like buggery, but i gradually worked deeper and deeper onto his cock, which I'd estimate at a good 6', until i was pressed down hard on his pubes. I was in heaven. We worked up a bit quicker tempo until i shot off like a firecracker with a hands free cumshot. Seriously, cum went everywhere and i was shocked that cumming that way was even possible.

Mike loved it and loved my tight hole even more. After a quick smoke and a drink, he cleaned me up a bit and began to eat my ass again, until once again i was sopping from his spit. He pulled his head away and replaced it with his rock hard cock again, and proceeded to fuck me from behind. Fucking a young hot bod like this must have sent him over the edge as he said he was cumming, and blew his load deep inside me.

Before we showered off he gave me a great blowjob as a thank you a swallowed every drop. 

Over the next few years, i secretly visited Mike maybe monthly for  a hot fuck session, that would always result in me copping a hot load in my ass. On several occasions his hot mate Neil joined in the fun and i was spit rosted and tag fucked.

Sadly i moved cities and met a girl, so my male sex interest took a backeat role for several years.

I look back at how i lost my cherry tho, and it still gets me hot..

Thanks for reading.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 5 years later...