Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been to the www.boysamsterdam.com BadBoys bare parties a few times. Although itis held at my fav sleazebar since the eighties, due to the very strict admission rules, you meet the same guys every time, which slowly get's my cock less and less hard, and consequently the parties also seem to drip dead a bit. Luckily there are now also poz-friendly parties on sunday afternoons at club church, Kerkstraat A'dam, that do not require registration in advance.

was there last sunday, aug 19 2012. Next two are oct 21 and dec 16. Very nice, sofar! See the poster at the 17-08 entry of my weblog archive, www.queerlog.nl/log/log2012-08.html

also will have an anything goes homeparty on sunday, october 14th in Delft, with dj, sling, rubber-clad couch and bed. Mail me for route description: adschur@gmail.com