POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?  

1,183 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: At what age did you take your FIRST load?

• 10-12
    • 13-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41+

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2024 at 4:53 PM, ErosWired said:

It would be a usable sample of the specific cohort, if you could identify the factors that define this grouping of sex-positive, hyper-sexual men as opposed to their peers. In other words, if I were to study a population of 1,000 black sheep, the results might be revealing concerning black sheep even if not necessarily applicable to sheep in general. In this case, the numbers are only sufficient to raise a question, not answer one, because we have no control group data for comparison.

AND we don't seem remotely interested in actually collecting date to get at an honest answer, in part because most of our laws are passed by way over-interested peddlers of the same who make money and more through their efforts.  as one who wished i would have started way way earlier, honest sex education would be wonderful, if it could be possible.  also, as one who was often guilted into refraining, it would also be fascinating to know whether religion is a positive or negative practice generally.  if honesty were a guide, perhaps there should be an age of consent to religion as well...

On 5/9/2022 at 9:47 PM, guy4funwaco said:

i was into supermario

me too! In fact was actualy playing it one day maybe a week after i turned 15, when my dads best friend who was as it turned out  later frustrated he wasnt getting what he needed at home. anyway thats when he walked into my room took what he needed and calmly walked out fastening his belt buckle like nothing happened

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1