East Side Club

cumbro

• 1 month later...
Headed there this Friday and/or Saturday and wondering if other bb tops are planning to be there.

Do you have fun at the East Side Club. I've only been a couple of times, but there didn't seem to be a lot of action. Maybe I was there at the wrong time. When is it busy?

It was last busy in 1995. :)

Dont bother going to either ESC or WSC

This has been my experience also, although I admit I'm never there after 10:00 P.M. Occasionally I've had memorable experiences at the ESC, but it's nothing like the Steamworks in Chicago. I seem to recall reading a clever comment the other day made by some frustrated New Yorker that the best bath house in NYC is the CBC in Philadelphia.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Grinder

I honestly don't know why the ESC gets a bad rap? It's a convenient place to go hang out and shoot a load or two or three. I will take the bath house over a group party, theater, or ABS any day. With those other places after getting all sweaty and messy there's not much in the means of facilities to clean up- usually a sink or two with a line to use them. Plus they are always out of paper towels. I prefer the showers at the baths to get fully cleaned up and ready to start again.

On a weekend night I go and always have a good time. Street parking is convenient right outside and the rickety elevator has been replaced with a new one.

I'm not into the Cumunion group scenes, I prefer privacy with my mate when playing and the bath houses provide that. If you want to party, you can behind closed doors. There's three floors, a steam and sauna, some larger rooms, and has plenty of Daddies and those who like them. 

West side club is similar but has more of a diverse younger crowd, which can be hot too. I like diversity and I have the silver membership so I can attend both.

I have been going for 30 years and I'm never going to break the habit, I was the young one chased by all the Daddys now I'm the Dad. Just not sure why they're not as popular with today's guys?

Edited by Grinder

• 4 weeks later...

Back in town this weekend and planning to check out ESC. There has always been one or two hot men when I’ve gone in the past. To be honest, I love the variety of men who go there-def something for every taste! So please join me there tonight after 9:00!

I met my first partner at East Side Club in 1988.  Two years later I moved from New York to L.A. to be with him.  Sadly he passed away in 2001, but I'm still here.  He still was the best sex ever, but I keep comparing...!  <EG>  Oink!

• 10 months later...