The nasty office Dyke

Spindle

I was an office manager at a large global company in charge of about 40 staff, mainly female who generally behaved themselves, but sometimes got out of hand when alcohol was involved.

Some of the Xmas parties were a complete disaster when staff who had a years worth of problems with other staff members used to come to blows regularly.

One of the worst offenders was Jane. Now Jane was a man hating Lesbian. Every work problem Jane had was,in her opinion was due to a male member of staff. She was pretty much hated by all the lads in the office and most of the women as well. However when she stopped arguing she was a brilliant worker and a very important member of the team.

So I was a bit nervous when the company announced that there was a company party to be held in London and all departments were to send 2 staff members. Obviously as manager I had to attend and I decided to draw lots to see who would be attending with me. You know whats coming, Jane came out of the draw. Great.

So, there was a lot of piss taking about us, how we would be able to share a room as Jane was such a man hater she would have her cunt padlocked shut, that sort of thing. it was childish but also quite funny.

The day before the party, I took Jane into my office and read her a few rules for the weekend. She was told that she wasnt to go mad with the drink and any sign that she was starting an argument and she would be told to leave. and as it was a work party she was still representing the company and could be disiplined .

We traveled down in my car and when we got to the hotel we found it had been massively overbooked and only 1 room was available. There was a perdictable massive over reaction from Jane but I calmed her down and we agreed that if the hotel  put single beds in the room we would be ok to share.

I really wasnt looking forward to this but it was a company thing so I had to smile and get on with it.

We agreed that I would get ready 1st and head down to the party and Jane would catch up with me. Again I reminded her that tonight wasnt the time to get pissed and start a fight.

Jesus it was a complete bore, it was full of company arse lickers who wanted to be seen buying drinks for the CEO and his cronies. i was sitting on my own ignoring everyone when I heard the argument start.

I didnt need to asked who was involved because I could hear her mouth spouting off about how useless men were. This was all I needed.

So i went over and Jane was clearly the worse for wear with drink and was involved in a full blown argument that was leading to a fight if she wasnt removed from the party.

I managed to get her out of the room, and noticed how drunk she was when she fell over on the way to the lift. There was no point in talking to her she was so pissed. so I bundled her into the lift and pressed the floor number.

She fell over in the  corridor and I had to drag her into our room. I just manged to shove her onto the bed before she wet herself. This was going really well.

I had a few bottle of beer in my bag so I took one and sat in the en-suite. I noticed an empty bottle of vodka in the bin, no wonder she was so pissed, she must have drank it in 15 mins when she was getting ready.

So I came back into the room and Jane was lying in a heap on her bed with her trousers soaking wet. I couldnt leave her in that mess so unfastened her button and pulled them off her. i hung then up in the en-suite and went back in for another beer.

As I sat there I kept looking over and noticed her knickers were down to mid thigh. She had a big hairy bush and I couldnt help but keep looking. in fact I went and had a closer look. I couldnt believe I was doing this, she was a vile drunken  man hater and I was pulling her knickers down so I could get a good look at her cunt. I got her knickers clean off and opened her legs to have a much better look.

Next I opened her blouse to have a look at her micro tits. she didnt need a bra but wore one anyway. it was a front fastener so I unhooked it and exposed her excuse for tits.

What was I doing?. I had to stop so got another beer and returned to my bed. I couldnt help it though. I wanted to fuck her. she probably wouldnt wake up so she wouldnt even know.

I stripped and put a towel round my waist. that way if she woke up I could say I was just going in the shower.

I couldnt help myself, i knew this was totally wrong, but what a rush I was having. 

I put my cock next to her lesbian cunt, probably the 1st cock it had rubbed on it. Jane let out a massive fart and I thought she would wake up so I moved away.

She stayed asleep so I put my cock back against her cunt and pushed it in a little. I got a couple of inches in her and she started to snore really loud. I stayed still with my cock still inside her.

There was no going back from here so I pushed some more and i got fully up her.

What a turn on this was though. her man hating cunt was welcoming me in and begging to be filled with spunk for the 1st time.

I didnt want to come in her but couldnt help myself and I felt my balls tighten. I couldnt stop and unleased my seed deep into her cunt. the same cunt that had only known a womans touch was getting its 1st taste of man spunk.

God I filled her up, I can honestly say Ive never come like that before. I just kept pumping my seed up her for what seemed like ages.

I withdrew and went in the shower.

When I came out there was spunk leaking out of Janes  cunt so I wiped it off her and put her bra back together and pulled the sheets over her.

I had another beer and went to bed.

Jane never said anything to make me think she knew what had happend that night. But every time I heard her starting one of her man hating arguments I laughed at the thought of my spunk swilling about in her.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2