Dunes Inn cumdumping - best day and tips/tricks?

makingwords

Hey guys, planning an LA trip and want to make time for a day or two spent cumdumping at the Dunes Inn on Sunset.

What do you guys think is the best day of the week to do this? Weekend or weekday? Doesn't matter?

Anything I should keep in mind regarding security? 

Can guys parTy in the rooms?

Thanks for any tips and help. Appreciate it

• Like 1

I did a cum dump party at a motel just off of Hollywood Blvd last year. It was during the week and quite successful. I started it mid afternoon. Got several DL married guys in the afternoon to dump in me on their way home from work. It was pretty busy until about 8pm. Then I had a slow period until about 10:30. Then it picked up a bit. Around midnight to 2am it got pretty busy again. It could have gone longer, but by 2am my ass and knees were so sore, I couldn't take anymore. 
As for security, I kept all my valuables locked in the trunk of my car. I locked my car keys in my suitcase. And I used a bicycle chain lock to lock my suitcase to the closet hanger rod. Knowing that the room was going to be fairly dark, there could be multiple strangers in your room at the same time and you would be distracted by cocks in your mouth and ass, it would be easy for someone to walk off with the suitcase or anything else of value that was laying around. I do this at every fuck party I have. 
It's always a risk, but do the best you can to have everything out of view and securely locked so it doesn't walk off. 
Have fun!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I've been lucky enough to have a wingman from time to time - someone to watch the door and replace the empty lube bottles and usher out guys when they've overstayed their welcome.  If you can't manage to have someone working the door I have to agree with travelingbi - lock away your valuables as best you can.  Your hole will be occupied and you won't be paying attention to everyone who walks into your room - and you SHOULDN'T.  You should be focused on opening your hole and getting as much cum into it as possible!

...and by all means, let us know when!  We might be in the area....  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2