fucking machines

tallslenderguy

Okay, did a search on this site using "fucking machines" and got no results (kinda shocking lol). I typically want the real thing, but am always in search of the illusive "anal-gasm." i  have been intrigued by the idea of fuck machines for awhile now, but have always shied away because of he cost.  i've been searching the internet and have have found "machine gun" type fuck machines for <$100, which is totally doable, maybe even a little more. but 3 or 4 or 500 dollars seems a rip off to me? It's a stick on a motor after all. 

Would love to hear from guys who have or have tried these things and any recommendations. 

Edited by drscorpio
Fixed the autocorrect

So there is a thread here. not sure where but i posted on it a while back. Fuck machines are amazing for when u just dont wanna deal with others or you are in between fucks and really horny. 

I have have a inexpensive machine and an expensive one. I will say you get what you pay for. As for advice. dont jump in the deep end. Get entry lvl and see if you like that sorta thing. Then definitely go all out top of the line. 

PM me if you want. 

OMG, what did we do before the internet?  first off, spell check changed what should have been "analgasms"  to "amalgams" in my original post. 

I am pretty mechanically inclined, i've restored 4 historical homes and own every tool conceivable. i look at fuck machines and think: "that's pretty simple." i also figure i;m not the only one to have thought that, so i did a google search on "diy sex machines" and voila!  Here's one of the best ones i found, started by a couple of engineers:

http://shagmatic.com