ON PREP BUT WHAT ABOUT HERPES & ANAL WARTS

when I went on prep I had at least two sti every time I went for my 3 month checkup.  I realized I'd leave the clinic and go right to the glory holes in an adult bookstore nearby I was so turned on.  I finally stopped prep and don't care anymore  give me all you got and I'll share mine

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I used to religiously use condoms every time. I got both anal herpes and anal warts during that phase so I don’t think that condoms are a complete protection against either. Actually my experience confirms for me that they’re surely not. The warts were frozen off in 3 consecutive visits to the hospital Sexual Health clinic. I wish the hpv vaccine was around when I was a boy as I understand it may prevent them. Herpes remains with you but is easily treated either by a short course of pills on an outbreak or, as I’m currently doing, taking a daily pill to avoid any outbreaks (you’re not infectious unless there’s an outbreak).

As for other STIs you can obviously catch them, that’s a fact of life for any sexually active person. They are easily treated. 

• Upvote 1