my bottom hole

tallslenderguy

I’ve been told by a few tops that they really like the feel of my hole. They say that it is a little tight getting in but then it just opens up to surround their cock with warmth. Many guys I’m with seem to like just slowing fucking me and feeling the velvety sensation. So, it’s not too tight, it’s not too loose, maybe it’s a Goldilocks hole. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

My hole , from my fuckers, say it’s perfect. Easy to slide in to the hilt and tight with great snapback.  This is after ass play with large toys and even fisting.  Snapback after fisting is a little longer but it is always to take on any big raw cock. 

• Like 1

Well I never been a fan of tight holes they actually hurt . I much prefer a nice open pussy. I guess that's why I got into fisting. I love the fact that you can just slide in and how the walls of the hole grips that shaft of my cock. Now with most of my regulars I tell then to wat for me with a large buttplug before I fuck them. These are my favorite to fuck

tumblr_oo7izr8GGS1sniapzo1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, find91 said:

Well I never been a fan of tight holes they actually hurt . I much prefer a nice open pussy. I guess that's why I got into fisting. I love the fact that you can just slide in and how the walls of the hole grips that shaft of my cock. Now with most of my regulars I tell then to wat for me with a large buttplug before I fuck them. These are my favorite to fuck

tumblr_oo7izr8GGS1sniapzo1_1280.jpg

That’s how my hole feels now after a long day taking loads and fists ?

• Like 1