Married men prefer going raw

stocky77

No doubt at all about my preference for fucking bareback whenever I cheat on my wife with another man, whether I'm fucking someone or someone is fucking me. For a few years I only fucked other married men (or so they said) bareback but after enjoying the experience of anonymous fucking at an ABS I fuck anyone who wants to be fucked bareback, and when I am being fucked I insist on being fucked bareback.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

No doubt at all about my preference for fucking bareback whenever I cheat on my wife with another man, whether I'm fucking someone or someone is fucking me. For a few years I only fucked other married men (or so they said) bareback but after enjoying the experience of anonymous fucking at an ABS I fuck anyone who wants to be fucked bareback, and when I am being fucked I insist on being fucked bareback.

It says that you are Poz and on meds.  If you cheat on your wife, does she know that you have a history with me. And that you are now bugged up?  Just wondering what that dynamic is at home.  I have a thing for cheating married men.  lol 

1 minute ago, SoCalBBversbttm said:

It says that you are Poz and on meds.  If you cheat on your wife, does she know that you have a history with me. And that you are now bugged up?  Just wondering what that dynamic is at home.  I have a thing for cheating married men.  lol 

My wife knows I'm poz undetectable and that fucking bareback is how I got pozzed, but she never knows when I'm getting it on with another man.

Well, I wish that has been my experience 100 per cent of the time.  I happened to meet a guy off of the site Doublelist, who was dressed in a suit which was odd considering this is Florida.  He came over during his lunch break.  Since Doublelist guys are not the same as those you meet on a "conventional" hookup site, I went by the dick pic he sent and he turned out to be downright handsome.  I gave him a great blow job, something he seemed to appreciate, and I thought - that was it, he's part of my "ONE AND DONE CLUB".  Not necessarily a bad thing, in most instances from sites like Doublelist, it's nothing personal, we who make ourselves "available" are merely a "vessel" so to speak.  

Okay, so maybe a week later, he appears again in my inbox  This time, with requests, and a new pic of him looking down over the top of his penis, which looks, seriously, like a boomer rang.   I asked him if he had ever been told he looked like someone famous, and he immediately responded, 'Yes, the former baseball player, Alex Rodriguez".  So apparently, despite his broken English, he was quite willing and able to spout the compliment he had heard previously.  Like I mentioned, he had requests, this time to fuck me, as well as to walk in and have someone fucking me as well.

Now I value my residency so I had to decline on the "open door policy".  As far as finding someone to fuck me at high noon, with a few hours notice on a weekday, is not that easy (even for someone with my dubious reputation).  So, I said yes he could fuck me, but I had to knix his other requests.

Here's the funny part. I would say he was in his late 20s.  He screamed "MARRIED" it was very obvious, and guess what.  He had never used a condom before,  He insisted on one, I was not about to pass up the boomer rang (you know the theory  they keep coming back), so I had to find one that they used to give out for free as you exited your previously favorite bar. AND I HAD TO PUT IT ON HIM, HE WAS CLUELESS.  It was not a Magnum, and he needed one.  It fit barely on the tip of his dick.  I was actually hoping it would come off inside me so I could keep it as a souvenir.

He could not put it on, he had no clue, and I shuddered at the thought of how many times he had fucked his wife and how many children he had to feed. To think I had that dick in my mouth, ugh.  But this is an example of a married man who did not want to fuck raw.  I suppose I am a guy who is an example of a gay man who will make an exception when it comes to getting fucked raw.  It was worth every boomer rang inch.

Love it when married guys tell me they're married with their raw cock inside me. Letting them cum inside me knowing I'm definitely not their other half is such a turn-on. Though usually find them cruising instead of sneaking around their wife or fucking in their bed.

• 1 month later...

I will not wear a condom, no matter the circumstance. Unfortunately, I haven’t had any “circumstances” in quite a while. The joys of living in rural Bible Belt country I suppose. 

but when I am fucking a gay ass, I make sure to remind them I am married. It feels like most get off thinking about having a married cock raw in their boy cunt. On a few occasions, I have told them about the last time my check was in a “real” pussy spewing my seed deep and now my cock is in their ass doing the same. One guy shot his wad without touching himself right after I talked raunchy about real pussy breeding. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

Love playing with married guys. So many of them just ask if I'm "clean" and then will take raw dick.  I always wonder how many of them get infected as since they are on the dl, they are not as apt to be on PrEP or even test regularly  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I had a "straight" friend that always swallowed my loads and went home with at least 3-4 loads in his ass ( 12 one weekend) for 36 + YEARS.  His 2 wives, 3 kinds, and both families still don't know about anything we did.  He finally passed with cancer a few years ago.  I still get hard thinking about all the times we got together.  He got into sacking, swallowing,  getting fucked, being tied down, consensual rape, poppers, and more.

• Like 1

Don’t forget though.. a married man probably isn’t using condoms anyway ( with their partner ) so why change ?

but I echo the OP, in my dealings with married men I’ve found them to be pure filth, always wanting to try things the wife doesn’t do.. the main one being ANAL.

there needs to be a case study done on “straight” mens obsession with anal. 

Edited by Luxbrit
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Last time a married man asked me to wear a condom was in 2015. I said no,. No condoms. He said 'OK", and I fucked his straight married asshole raw and dropped a good load deep inside him. Never since anyone asked for a condom - top or bottom.

2 minutes ago, EuRawBull said:

Last time a married man asked me to wear a condom was in 2015. I said no,. No condoms. He said 'OK", and I fucked his straight married asshole raw and dropped a good load deep inside him. Never since anyone asked for a condom - top or bottom.

wow nice work