Screwtop

Trades Hotel Blackpool - room to roam policy

Thinking about heading up north for a long dirty weekend. Anyone know if Trades Hotel Blackpool still has their room to roam policy?  I've got good memories of plenty of sleepless nights there - going from room to room trying doors and finding plenty of rooms filled with receptive blokes happy to take a load or two.  They also had a darkroom where non-residents could cum and get filled.

Haha now that brings back memories! I have not been for a long tine, so hopefully someone can tell us both.

Interesting establishment :D

Can anyone recommend similar (but clean) men only hotels like this that have a nude room to roam policy and facilities for non-guests to cum and go, whether in the UK, USA ,Germany etc?

recently went left my door open n on last night got my hole geng fucked all raw all anon was so hot

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Cutedelicategay
      I was always shy and submissive growing up. I secretly enjoyed watching naked guys after PE class. I used to work at gyms and stadium locker rooms. I had my first real experience with the son of my godfather who was 2 years older than I, at 14 yrs. Tasted his cum and later he took my cherry. All sex was always condomless. My godfather caught us in act and following  discussion he decided to have sex with me if I wanted to continue with his son. Eventually moved in with them for university. He was divorced by then. They both trained me to be a slut willing to take loads. I never learned what a condom feels like up my ass. Although I am on my own I am still proud of what they both taught me - sexual submission to a real man.
    • By CumPigbtm
      Early thirties white pig looking to get loaded up around noon at Eros. Hairy chub ass perfect for taking raw cock. 
    • By Bb4allloads
      Knights inn forest park location 153 don’t be scared sub hole for u to cumdump in hard rough raw bugchaser for ur seed  
    • By RawLeather
      Cum dump/Pig hole for use.  Give me your Cock, Give me your seed, Give me your fist.  NONE REFUSED.  I want to to feel you cum drip down my leg.  Face down, ass up and ready to serve you!!  CONGRESS HOTEL.  Parties listed on BBRT under PIGFFUCKHOLE.  Cum feed me
    • By skinbastard
      Hi guys, who's going to Gran Canaria for Maspalomas Fetish week this year ?

Other #BBBH Sites…