In the closet cocksucker. No one knows

Hot4urload

I totally have lived and felt this way for a few years now. I have been married for many years, but have a craving to suck a cock and swallow cum. I am not in anyway have feelings romantically towards men. I am sexually attracted to woman. I have only ever sucked cock twice in my life. The first time was at a Bi swingers party and second was through craigslist where I was blindfolded and the guy made me his suck until he exploded in my mouth. I never saw his face, but that's how I wanted it. 

I was a married cocksucker for years.  Traveling on business gave opportunity to find plenty of cock to suck.  In the '90's ABS were everywhere with gloryholes & theaters, so I swallowed 1000's of loads.  It was long into my pleasure traveling meeting up guys I started fucking too.  Mostly Barebacking & lead to multi loads in one night.  My wife discovered my secret & been divorced for over a decade.  Got tested & started Prep over 4 yrs ago, never had a std & still BB.  

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I'm out to my wife. Been sucking cock for the last 5 to 6 + yrs. 1st time I swallowed my FWB cock, I didn't tell her, as she was against it. Eventually told her I'm swallowing his load. She cool with it now. 

Lol

She better be.. Or she gonna be my ex 🤣😂

• Like 2

Why does it have to be a secret? Sharing a cock or having a sucking and licking orgy with a husband/BF/GF%wife or all different types of couples is all good and hot!

• 3 weeks later...

been married for awhile and constantly seek out cocks to suck. Travel frequently for business and always enjoy being a total slut on the road. Wife has no idea and I have often sneaked away to suck cock while shopping with her. Or meeting randoms at local rest stops while shes at home waiting hehe

• 1 year later...
On 3/14/2022 at 2:49 PM, Gerrycum said:

I'm out to my wife. Been sucking cock for the last 5 to 6 + yrs. 1st time I swallowed my FWB cock, I didn't tell her, as she was against it. Eventually told her I'm swallowing his load. She cool with it now. 

Lol

She better be.. Or she gonna be my ex 🤣😂

I would love an arrangement like that. It would be so hot, especially if she watched or participated in any way. I'm divorced and not really all that interested in starting a new relationship as I'm having a lot of fun being a filthy cock sucking faggot drinking all the cum I can find.

I am, however, still on the downlow, and, as far as I know, no one in my regular life knows I am a cumpig. But then again, I would probably be surprised as my car is parked in front of the bookstore for several hours at a time quite often.

I confess . I suck cock behind my wife’s back. I’m a slut for dick. I’m probably scared to come out of the closet. I love being on my knees in front of a line of men! Truth is I’m very very good at sucking dick. I just want more and more cock to suck! Cock  is so beautiful 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

The only one who knows I suck cock is the owner of the cock that’s in my mouth. That being said I’ve had a lot of cocks in my mouth. I don’t walk around in my everyday life making it obvious really but I feel like the right people can tell. If you want me to suck your cock all you have to do is take it out and I will.  but it usually starts with him telling me how much he loves getting his cock sucked or complaining his girlfriend doesn’t like to. I love hearing that cause once I tell him how much I love to suck cock his cock almost always ends up in my mouth soon after. I’m so glad pretty much every women hates sucking cock  cause if they loved it as much as we did it would be almost impossible to find guys to let me suck their cock as much as I need.