In the closet cocksucker. No one knows

Hot4urload

Married for over 30 years and been in the closet before that. I suck cock and take it up the ass. My wife, friends and family has no clue. 
I love the thrill of the double life. I’m actually somewhat of a ladies man. If only they knew how many men I’ve been with over the years. 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

Guest Pirateman

Been married for so long picking up on trying to suck cock since hippie days no luck not telling anyone hoping maybe that elusive hard cock will cum around through socializing with other older married guys looking for a suck buddy just not sure how to initiate the conversation 

On 8/21/2021 at 10:54 AM, Bimarried001 said:

Married for over 30 years and been in the closet before that. I suck cock and take it up the ass. My wife, friends and family has no clue. 
I love the thrill of the double life. I’m actually somewhat of a ladies man. If only they knew how many men I’ve been with over the years. 

Mmmm does your wife know you're poz?

• 3 months later...

I'm divorced starting sucking dick after.  I am discreet but do have some pics and videos out there. Been a dl cock sucker since I started after my divorce. I do miss craigslist too.  Sucked a lot of masculine married men off that site. Double list is OK still not craigslist. Thats faagot mouth on that daddy dick. 

sucking1.jpg

tn_2107570_284.jpg

I started sucking dick at the age of 18 I was straight and only enjoyed having sex with women until I met my top Daddy Mike he groomed me and seduced me on a chat line I talked to him for about 3 months before I met him I went to his house and it was my first gay experience he is 30 years older than me I am 37 now and he's like 62 so I've known him for over 15 years he is the one that took my virginity and my ass and mouth and has bread me since day one all this time I was in the closet I had a few girlfriends in between and even a wife I am divorced now I still see Mike he has taught me a lot I now don't care if I ever get exposed I have videos on xvideos and xHamster of me sucking him open to the public and I don't care but it took me awhile to get there

• 4 weeks later...

I am a secret cock sucker too. although I post some pics on a few sites I'm not out as a fag cock sucker.  I'm sure there are some people that know I just don't flaunt it. I'm not into the exposure stuff however I do like to be found by guys that like getting sucked off by a secret faggot cock sucker like me.faggot_InPixio.thumb.jpg.a590a3ef839ed704a8e991c05ce46757.jpg

I'm currently locked out of my account on here and my handle on bz is INchaser4poz and I have been secretly sucking cock and getting barebacked for over 20 years while pretending to be straight thru multiple relationships but I have always hoped that someday someone will use the videos and photos of me getting used by older men to expose the lies I've been living and show my family, girlfriend, coworkers, and friends the proof that I am gay and love being a kinky bottom cocksucking faggot for older men. I'd be eternally grateful if someone decided to just go for it and impose into my life to force the lifestyle changes I need to make in order to be openly gay every day and always only gay .... I love cock and always have...

Shawn Hayden Petty

Terre Haute, IN

• Upvote 1

On 8/21/2021 at 9:54 AM, Bimarried001 said:

Married  40 years, been ducking cock before that too.  Nobody knows.

Cruising spots, adult theatres,  gone over guys hoes, had guys come to my home. Snuck out of house at 2am. Sucked guys off in my detached garage with wife home. I mostly suck cock, been fucked a few times. I just really love being on my knees being used as a hole for cock and cum.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Qilly55 said:

Cruising spots, adult theatres,  gone over guys hoes, had guys come to my home. Snuck out of house at 2am. Sucked guys off in my detached garage with wife home. I mostly suck cock, been fucked a few times. I just really love being on my knees being used as a hole for cock and cum.

Beautiful. I sucked cock in my house once and my wife came close to walking in on us. 
Never did that again. But I frequent gay parties, theaters and ABS. 

On 12/26/2021 at 6:32 PM, Qilly55 said:

Never fooled around when I was married, but friends and family have no clue that I love to suck dick.  I to love to be on my knees draining men's dicks. Love being a cock sucking cum slut for masculine mature men! 415584095_2333805_20200603071202996-Copy.jpg.d2e5df2754ab7a248ac98fd7f16f285b.jpg

On 4/8/2018 at 1:47 PM, Warmnsalty said:

Now that Craigslist is history, making it harder.  

Fuck I miss Craigslist. Back in the day gumtree was the great too.

I was in the closet for a few years when I first started hooking up with guys. I started sucking dick in university and told nobody for A long time. I was in an 18 month relationship with a woman and was meeting guys a few nights a week, sometimes I'd go for a "lads night out" and spend the night meeting guys off Craigslist sucking 3/4 sometimes 5 or more different cocks a night then I'd go home, shower and wake up my gf so we could fuck. Back then I only ever sucked guys never the other way round she never found out.

I came out as bi shortly after we split up 

• Like 2

I'm in the closet, got a Mrs so got to be careful but I've sucked a few cocks and swallowed their delicious cum.....I fantasise alot about certain scenarios but I really want to turn my fantasies into reality though sometime soon.