My college assignment

Charlie31167

Thanks, nice and hot story but pls let my write a word of warning ⚠ for your readers. FFisting is amazing but pls guys keep your brain always connected (no matter if you are the top or the bottom) the gap between a FFucking hot session and a trip to ER for bowels laceration is very thin.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fistcumslut said:

Thanks, nice and hot story but pls let my write a word of warning ⚠ for your readers. FFisting is amazing but pls guys keep your brain always connected (no matter if you are the top or the bottom) the gap between a FFucking hot session and a trip to ER for bowels laceration is very thin.

Good advice . Thanks

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Paul just lay there pawing at his hole. He was still flying high and although he had just received two more loads from being double fucked he needed more. Nothing was satisfying his hunger. He needed more.

Paul was brought back from his floating state by the sound of voices. There were other people in the room. He looked up but he had trouble focusing . He was seeing two of everything. Before him were two guys. Both white. Both tall. Both built like brick shit houses. They were big. They were identical. They were twins. He was not having trouble focusing there were identical twins stood before him both bollock naked with huge clubs hanging between their legs. They were huge. They were the biggest cocks he had seen tonight, they were the biggest cocks he had seen ever and they were both pierced. Not only pierced at the top but all the way down their length. This was going to be interesting. Paul never got there names or if he did he couldn't remember them. The first thing he remembered was when one of the said I hope you have been well lubed and stretched because one we start we don't stop. As Paul was comprehending what he said one of the guys removed the butt plug from his hole and placed his 14inch club at his entrance. He told Paul to look him in the eyes and without warning and income continuous motion he pushed his massive cock straight into his hole balls deep. Even though Paul was flying still his brain could not understand the feelings he was getting. He was stuffed full as he needed. It was wider than any cock he had received all night . It had gone deeper than any cock he had received but it had sent an electric shock all the way through his body as the peircings tore all the way through his body. Through both splincters. Paul tried to scream but nothing came out. His whole body was paralysed with shock. Paul passed out.

He did not know how long he was out but when he came round he could still feel his hole stuffed full. The guy was still sttod between his legs and he was staring at Paul with an evil glint in his eye. Welcome back he said now I can start and with that he slowly started to pull his massive cock out of his hole. It felt different. Paul could feel it still tearing his insides but the pain was different. It was as if his body had gotten use to the intrusion whilst he was blacked out. However it was short lived. When the guy had pulled virtually all the way out his identical twin had gone behind him and knelt between his legs so that he could get a good view of Paul's hole. He lubed his fingers and hands up and dipped them in some Tina dust that was on the side. He then started to work his fingers from both hands along side his brother's cock buried in Paul's hole. Paul was stretched to the limit but the brother was insistent and was pushing with a constant pressure. Paul's hole was tearing, he could feel the ripping but they weren't stopping. He tried to shout and scream but he couldnt and again the world went black and he passed out. 

When Paul finally came round he was alone. He was in a different bed but he could hear voices in the other room. He drifted off to sleep.

When he woke again there was a television on playing a video. It was showing Paul laying on the bed with one of the twins club of a cock buried to the hilt and the other brother systematically taking turns with each hand fisting Paul's hole. Wanking his brother deep passed his second splincters. Paul stared stunned at the screen . It seemed to go on for hours and all he could see was the red covered hands pumping in and out of his hole. They did not seem as if they were ever going to stop but all of a sudden the brother pulled his hands out of Paul's hole and in a lightening move stood up and placed his equally large cock at his brother's hole and rammed it in. That one move was all it took for the brother to tell out and shoot his massive load deep into Paul's guts. Paul stared in disbelief at what he had just seen. He reached down between his legs and could feel that his hole was plugged. Not by a butt plug this time but some sort of padding. His hole was covered to stop anything escaping. The cum, the blood. What damage had they done?. Strangely Paul did not panic. He was not scared. He was wondering how long it would be before he could feel cock buried in his hole once more

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

I stayed with Joe til Monday morning after phoning my parents like a dutiful son should and assured them I was ok. 

I skipped school on Monday as I was still pretty high and would not be able to concentrate. My hole was still swollen and even after cleaning up ,the loads still kept leaking out of my ass. Whilst I was at Joe's we started to talk and he asked what I was going to do when I left school in a couple of weeks and all I could say was get a job. What job I had no idea. He then asked if I liked what they had done to me and I said he'll yes. He then said that I could make some serious money by doing it and would I be interested. I asked him where did I sign up. He laughed and lent in to kiss me. 

Then next few weeks dragged by and when I left school my father who was constantly disappoi nted in me gave me an ultimatum. He told me to get a job or get out. This suited me fine as Joe and I had already made plans so I packed my bags and moved in with him.

That weekend Joe welcomed me to his house with a surprise party. A party with 12 hung jocks. 

Joe had told me to get myself clean and ready. He then had me get in the sling and secured my arms and legs. He then produced a loaded point and slammed me. It had been 2weeks since I last played and I was hungry for this. It was a strong slam and the rush was amazing. That's when Joe opened the door to reveal the 12 jocks. They were all really fit and aged between 18 and 22.  They were all a sight to behold and the smallest cock I could see was about 9 inches. The largest ones were over a foot long. 

The slam had my hole itching and begging to be filled and Joe could see the lust in my eyes. He then told me that all these guys were poz and all off meds. He told me that they had all paid to be at what was called my welcome conversion party. This night was going to be filmed and every guy present was going to fuck me at least once and Joe was going to fist their seed deep into my hole after every donation. He also informed me that unlike some other parties the guys were not going to start of with the smallest cock and work up to allow my hole to adjust. They had all drawn lots and knew what order to go in. They well all allowed 15 minutes first time round before having to let the next guy at Paul's hole. After everyone had the initial fuck then they were allowed to fuck to completion. That's when Joe would fist the deadly seed far into Paul's guts.

Paul barely understood what he had just been told. He was desperate for cock and did not care where it came from 

The first guy to approach Paul's hole  was called number 3. His cock was 10 inches long , pierced and uncut. It was about the thickness of a deodorant can so Paul had hit the jackpot to start with. Number 3 lubed his cock with the t laced lube and with no warning he rammed his cock straight into Paul's ass to the hilt. The guy then stopped and slammed himself. When he finished coughing he then started long dicking Paul. All the way out then all the way back in. Paul could feel the piercing ripping his insides but could only moan as number 3 ploughed his hole relentlessly. When his 15 minutes was up he was replaced by number 10 and he was fucked again roughly . This went on until all 12 had had their turn and amazingly none of them shot their load first time round.

Paul was the removed from the sling and layed onto a mattress on the floor. Joe said that now the ante was being upped. Since everyone had now had a taste of his ass this was now going to be a free for all. Both of Paul's biceps were tied off and he was given a double slam. The rush was intense and Paul could not speak. However the need to have his hole filled was overpowering and Paul was trying to ram his fists into his hole. That's when number 3 took his place again and Paul could see that he had removed his piercing bit was now wearing a killer condom. He stared Paul straight in the eyes and with an evil grin on his face he ploughed his rod into Pauls hole to the hilt again. His fucking was the same as last time and was Long Dicking Paul again but this time it was faster and a lot more animalistic . Number 3 was really making sure he was pushing his cock home as hard as he could. Making Paul moan as he bottomed out with each thrust. After 25 minutes number 3 started to speed up and all of a sudden with a mighty roar Paul was given his first Poz load of the evening.  As number 3 pulled out Joe was quick to get to Paul's hole. With his hands coated in some t laced lube he made a fist and rammed it straight into Paul's hole. This would have caused Paul to scream but number 3 had removed his killer condom and rammed his cock down Paul's throat to clean all the ass juices and blood of his still rock hard cock. Joe fisted the got cum deep into Paul's hole elbow deep for about 5 minutes before declaring his hole ready for the next load

Edited by Charlie31167
Corrections
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

It was three weeks before Paul's ass had recovered enough from the brutal fucking he had received at the Gang bang. In all he took over 50 loads that night and although his hole was all but destroyed he still had that itch that needed scratching. Jo could sense this and new how to help with his new friends dilemma.

On the Friday after Paul had finished college Jo told him to be at his house and be ready to play.  When Paul arrived he was surprised to be ushered back out of the garden and into Joes car. Jo put him in the backseat, blindfolded him and handcuffed him to the head rest. He then got into the driver's seat and drove. 

Paul could not tell you where they went or in what direction all he could do was estimate that they took about an hour to get there. As they pulled up he heard Paul chuckle to himself and say something about it being busy. Jo got out of the car and went round to Paul's side. He opened the door and undid the handcuffes before redoing them up behind his back. He then felt something being put around his neck and secured. It felt like a collar. Jo the helped Paul out of the car and started to guide him along some sort of path. Paul could not see anything but could feel twigs breaking underfoot. Jo then said to Paul that he was in for a good night as they were going to get him the help he needed.  Jo carefully guided Paul along the path and occasionally he would brush up against bushes on either side. Although Paul could see nothing and Jo said nothing Paul felt the presence of others. 

All of a sudden Jo brought Paul to a stop. Paul could sense they were in some sort of clearing as the air was moving a lot freer . Paul felt Jo undo did handcuffs. Jo guided Paul backwards and Paul felt something behind him. He was told to sit and then lay back. This he did and his hands were then secured to whatever he was tied to. As he was getting use to being tied like this he could feel ropes being threaded through his wrist restraints and secured to his ankles. This would make it easier for anyone who wanted access to Paul's hole to just pull the rope with one hand which would bring his Knees up to his chest and give instant access.  

Paul lost all sense of time but Jo seemed to take ages with the preparations that he needed to do. Once Jo was satisfied he finally spoke to Paul. 

He said I'm not going to tell you where you are but I will tell you that anyone that knows about this place is a dirty sick minded fucker. I have secured you to an alter. Tonight you are going to be enrolled into the house of the devil himself. You will be ritually used by the elders of the group in anyway they see fit. Each and every one of them will give you a blood slam. This will not be an easy ride but you will be given your best friend to make it as pleasurable as possible. No one will care about you. You are in the middle of nowhere so you can be as vocal as you like. When they have finished you will be changed in mind and appearance. I will give you this one and only chance to leave now. If you choose this then we will part here and never see each other again . Jo stopped talking and it was a while before Paul realised he was waiting for an answer. Paul took a deep breath and then said I give myself freely. 

Jo leant forward and kissed Paul passionately. When he stopped he said Goodbye Paul, see you on the other side.

Before Paul could comprehend what Jo had said he heard another man's voice.

Brothers we are here tonight to admit this list sole into our demonic care. To help him finally take the path he was destined to follow.  I ask the welfare officer to step forward and prepare our candidate for the ritual ahead. 

Paul felt someone approach and could break something wet being brushed across the whole front of his body. He then felt a razor being used and he was completely shaved until he was bare apart from the hair on his heard. He then felt the ropes being pulled to present his hole. Again this was shaved clean. The ropes were released and his legs lowered. His legs were then stretched apart giving easy access to his cock n balls. 

The man who had spoken previously then spoke again.

Brothers you can now see that our candidate has been shaved in order that our lord and master will not be offended by the unsightly hair. Brother welfare officer prepare the candidate for the next stage of his initiation. Paul felt the welfare officer wrap his hands around his balls making sure he had got both oh his large eggs in his sac. He then felt the welfare officer tie then off very tightly causing Paul to yell in pain. The welfare officer then stopped to await further instructions . 

Brothers our lord and master is nothing but merciful so in order that our initiate can endure what has to happen he has agreed to make him comfortable. Brother welfare officer make this happen. 

As Paul felt his left bicep being tied off he heard voices around him start to chant the Lord master is merciful. The lord master is merciful. This continued as Paul felt his arm being wiped and the prick into the crook of his arm. The tie was released and Paul felt it. He tasted it. The rush was big. His heart felt as if it was bursting from his chest. Although he was blindfolded he could see stars shooting before his eyes. He gasped and coughed. The chanting stopped as Paul rode the rush. This slam was strong. Paul could feel the heat rising. He could feel the urge becoming more intense his hole was starting to pulsate. Paul could not stand it any more and started to try and shout for someone to fuck him. Whilst that's what Paul thought he was saying in reality it was just slurring as the slam had taken Paul to a place he had not visited before. Was this heaven or hell. Paul could not comprehend what was happening to him. As the drugs took hold he went completely limp and lay there gently moaning.

The voice spoke again. Brothers to admit this sole into our fold there must be nothing that gets in the way of the hole that the master may desire. To this end as the initiates roll will be to recieve rather than give his balls must be removed. Brother welfare officer continue 

Paul's balls were then injected and saline was injected into then. The welfare officer then picked up a quarterising scalpel and swiftly started to remove Paul's balls and Sac. Paul had no idea what was happening as he was so high. In just over 45 minutes the welfare officer had completed the task and as he stood back to admire his work he declared that the entrance for the master was no longer obstructed. 

The voice the continued. As stated earlier the lord and master is merciful so he has permitted the initiate to keep his cock. However as he will never need to use it to pleasure others it will be concealed forever. Brother welfare officer make this happen.

Paul's cock was easy to handle as it was shrunk to nothing due to the drugs. However the welfare officer chose a cage that was two sizes smaller than what was needed and squeezed Paul's cock into its confines. His cock was completely encased and firmly licked in place.

The voice spoke again. Brothers the initiate is now ready. Before he meets our Lord and master he must be greeted individually by each and every one of us. In order of rank each member will approach the candidate and present his arm to the welfare officer. The welfare officer will then give each of you a slam and then using the same needle draw 5cl of blood. The welfare officer will then inject your DNA into the initiate before you them impregnate him and give him your seed. After each donation the well-being of the initiate will be checked upon and then the next person can take his turn. To ensure the comfort of the initiate at the start the welfare officer will now brush his hole to help ease the first donors gifts into his body. The welfare officer then picked up the brush that was coated in Tina and without ceremony rammed it into Paul's hole. The sudden shock and pain over rode the drugs and Paul screamed out which echoed around the enclosure. The welfare officer did not stop and as he continued the drugs on the brush quicky were absorbed into his system. Paul became higher still if it was at all possible and started to moan put loud. The brush was pulled out of his hole and held for all your see. They all chanted that the Lord and master was merciful. 

The voice then stated that the donations would now be taken.

The welfare officer stepped away from Paul. The first donor to approach was a tall , black stud. He had muscles on muscles and what was hanging between his legs would make a stallion envious. He presented his arm to the welfare officer. It was tied off. The needle was placed into the vein and his slam was administered and the blood was retrieved. The needle was removed and placed into a cannula that had been inserted into Paul's hand. The welfare officer indicated that the first donation had been given and it was ok to impregnate the initiate. The guy then approached Paul's hole and shoved his fingers into Paul's hole. He withdrew them and they were coated in blood. He wiped this around the head of his cock , placed it at the entrance to his hole and whilst chanting I ease the way for my lord and master he rammed the hole 18 inches balls deep in one thrust. Paul's  body tensed, he screamed out loud but this was replaced very quicky by moans of pleasure with each thrust the stud made. After about 15 minutes the guy then said again I ease the way for my lord and master and with an almighty road deposited a massive load deep into Paul's guts. It was a huge load and although it was Paul's first load of the evening it started to leak out around the man's huge cock. The man withdrew and the Welfare officer checked on Paul. 

This same routine then continued until Paul had been seeded by everyone present. In all Paul had taken 13 loads. He had been fucked by cocks if all sizes and throughout apart from his initial peneyration all he did was lay and moan. He was kept high throughout the 8 hours of ritual fucking by being given more slams. The original slam would have been enough to see most people through a similar session but Paul was kept super high.

The voice spoke and he said. Brothers you have all made your donation. The merciful Lord and Master is pleased and thanks you all. The initiate will now be untied and taken to the ante chamber to await his ultimate gift from the Lord and Master . 

Paul was untied and helped to his feet he was then led away to meet the Lord and master

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

• 2 years later...

Well written and right up my alley. Damn hot!

So e elements of the story are similar to some of my first sexual and drug-related experiences. I must write them down and see if they are worthy of this site.

Again, wish Charlie31167 were still around. Thanks for the reminder of what being young was like - but then again life is not only for the young.

• Like 1