Taking loads at TBRU

drscorpio

• Moderators

The first night of TBRU, I attended a party set up on BBRT by a hot Asian Versatile Top who has fucked me before. He had a 3 room suite, and the part was strip-at-the-door. There were several dozen guys there over the course of the evening, but usually only about 20 at any one time. They ranged in age from 20s to 60s and in body type from petite to chub. They were, however, all there to take and give loads. My husband came along even though he was tired out from the drive. He bailed after half an hour or so telling me to enjoy myself. 

I did a little oral both ways before I ended up bent over by one of the guys I had seen take at least 3 loads. He fucked me for a while then he swapped out with another guy who also fucked me good. There were at least 3 but maybe as many as 5 guys taking turns on my ass for quite a while. I know I got a load from the first guy who bent me over, but I might have gotten more. After a rest, I was walking through the middle room when the host grabbed me and bent me over right by the entrance. He fucked me for a while and recruited other guys to fuck me as they passed by. This went on for a while. My friend, the host, said I took at least 3 loads during this round.  After this the party started winding down. I visited with some guys in the middle room which had become the Chill-Out space. I got several more cocks in me, but no more loads. After about 3 hours, I decided to call it a night. 

The next afternoon I went with a group from TBRU to Club Dallas. I wandered around and sucked some nice cocks for a while. I ran into my friend who had hosted the party the night before, and he put me in the sling for a good fuck. It was too early for him to want to cum, so he moved on after a while. I decided to hang out in the sling since no one else was showing signs of wanting to be there. Several guys came by and stroked me tits or cock. A few fucked me briefly. After a while, I decided had been in the sling long enough.

I went back to my room to rest for a minute and relube. As I was going out the door to my room, a young Latino walked up to me and pushed me back into the room. He pushed me down on the bed and turned my ass up and proceeded to fuck me long and hard until he blew his load inside. It turns out he recognized me from my pic on BBRT; we had been chatting earlier, so he knew I was looking for loads. 

I watched a couple of other guys get fucked in the sling. I sucked some cock in the video room. When I found the sling empty again, I climbed back in. I had several guys fuck me who could not stay hard enough to cum. Then it was time to head back to the hotel. 

I made the second excursion to the baths on Saturday morning. It was much like the day before - lots of fucking, not a lot of breeding. In 3 hours, I only heard the sound of a good verbal breeding 3-4 times, and the place is small enough you can hear everything. I know as a chub, I am not everyone's cup of tea, but even the cute, fit bottoms were doing without. I can't complain about cock though; I probably had 20 different ones inside me that day. 

I do want to tell a story about a hot non-breeding I got that day. I was again in the sling. This tall, muscular black top with tons of tattoos was standing off to the side staring at me. He eventually came to the business end of the sling and began to gently finger me. After a minute, he pressed up against my butt and pulled his big cock out of his towel and thumped it down on my belly. He began to work my nips, and I began to stroke his cock. I would guess it was about 8x6 maybe longer. He said, "Your big white ass looks so beautiful in this sling, but I just can't put it in you." After a few minutes of this, he looked up and started like he saw someone coming, and scooted away into the rest of the maze. About 5 minutes later, he appeared and again fingered my ass. This time he pressed his cock against my hole and slowly pushed in. I had prelubed with some silicone lube, so it was not painful. Still there was a LOT of friction. He pulled out and spat into his hand for lube 3 or 4 times. Just as he got to the point where he could stroke, he again freaked and ran off. Later that day after returning from the baths, I saw him with a guy who was clearly his partner. I guess he was doing more than he was supposed to at the baths. I hated to miss on the load, but it was really hot to know how badly he wanted my ass. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 7

• Moderators
1 hour ago, ChainedBoy said:

Hot times! Gotta go next year!!

They will be back to the traditional dates next year (mid-March). Hopefully, attendance will be back up. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Nice...for a moment I thought it was the group thing I went to but was a different one. TBRU is hot as fuck...so many guys there looking and all so piggy.