What is barebacking to you?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. What is barebacking to you?

• Barebacking is sleazy by definition!
    • Only guys who PNP bareback
    • Bareback sex is natural and normal
    • Im not a sex pig, but love my sex raw
    • Barebacking is an extreme fetish

In most profile sites the I am on (and there are a few!:grin: ) all of the bareback profiles seem to describe themselves as "dirty sex pig" , "cum hungry whore" or anything else along those lines.

What I want to know is why is bareback sex always seen as some sort of depraved fetish? I am a pretty normal, decent guy who just happens to prefer his sex without the hassle or inconvenience of condoms.

Can 2 guys not just hook up to have sex without all the labels that has become associated with bareback sex? Do I have to be a PNP loving sex crazed, cum guzzling sleazebag in my profile just to get sex? Or can I just be me?

How do you feel?

Do I think that barebacking has to be sleazy?No.Do I think it CAN be sleazy?Yes.Do I think that,as far as hookups go,that incorporating a little sleaze makes the whole experience of hooking up that much more intense?Yes.

I don't put sleazy comments in profiles on sites where I'm seeking a potential LTR,but sadly I'm guilty of this as far as hookup sites go.I didn't use to put things like that in my hookup profiles,but then I met this one guy for a quick pump and dump and he just kind of changed me.The whole time we were fucking he was talking dirty to me,saying shit like "Yeah,you like it raw,don't you slut?" and "You wanna get my load bad,huh,you worthless cum whore?".I don't know if he as just scratching that itch that comes with my need to submit or what,but it was one of the best hookups of my life!

So yeah,I try to avoid that in my LTR profiles (while still getting the point across that I'm bareback only and some rough treatment),but as far as hookup sites go,I want more hookups like the one I described,so I kind of stick little sleazy comments like that to attract men who'll treat me like that one guy.For hookups,the goal for me is to get fucked and filled,and a little sleaze is just some extra fun.For LTR's,barebacking is a way to avoid the hassle and interruption of condoms,as well as increase the intimacy of love making itself.Honestly,Taking my BF's raw loads really makes me feel that there's a connection between us,and the few times we have used condoms just didn't feel nearly as intimate.

Absolutely not! Barebacking can be a very intimate and loving act between 2 guys. It can also become sleazy when one craves multiple, anonymous cock, gangbangs, whoring out the hole-you get the picture. That's when it becomes all about the cock and the hole,and not necessarily about the person.

Nothing wrong with that if that's your scene

• Administrators

I think the issue is that there's more to talk about when barebacking is sleazy and edgy. Romantic barebacking is what it is - everyone understands it and it's sorta just taken for granted. But sleazy barebacking is just more titillating and there's more to discuss...

I'm a romantic by nature(think that is why I held on to my virginity waaay too long), think bareback is completely natural and comfortable. Just a guy with a belly who likes to get fucked bare too shy to get into sleeze(but who knows give me a few more years, lol). I consider myself lucky I found a Top who likes bareback like I do and has stuck around now for a few years.

• 2 years later...

I started to have bare sex regularly when I was in a relationship with my first boyfriend, so for me it's primarily an expression of desire and intimacy.

I do sometimes just crave the physical sensation of cum in my hole. And there is a very carnal pleasure from being very loaded and feeling different sizes and shapes of cock inside me, so I also certainly get how it can be seen as "sleazy/ dirty" when the focus is exclusively the accumulation of cock and cum from strangers and it is not an intimate sensual experience between lovers or friends.