HIV-positive man raped stranger at Parliament House (2012 Story)

hungry_hole

I've been reading about Parliament House for many years and I always think of of it as the ultimate place for a cumdump to get a room. And I came across this 2012 news: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-08-06/news/os-rape-hiv-parliament-house-20120806_1_hiv-positive-man-hiv-positive-man-hiv-positive-status

It's so hot as it all happened:

"Kenneth Creuzer [rapist], 48, told investigators the door to the man's room was open, so he walked in and assaulted him as he lay on his stomach, a police report states. Leaving a door ajar and the blinds open while lying facedown is known as an invitation to sex, Creuzer told investigators.

Has anybody been to Parliament House? Are guys who are not hotel guests allow to roam the hallways?

I have not been to PHouse in years so I can not speak to what the policy is now.  However, when I used to go which usually was twice or more every year, guests meaning non-hotel registered men were allowed to go everywhere on the property.  Registered guests also were allowed.  And, yes, leaving the drapery pulled back about two feet allowed anyone to look into a room.  This was usually accompanied by a door left ajar for easy entrance by an accepted suitor.  This brings back many fond memories of the place.

All  of the rooms are on an outside corridor.  Cruising the walks around the hotel is known as "Balcony Bingo" there.  Guys are often laying ass up with door and or curtains slightly ajar. Its considered to be an open invitation to come in and play.  

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Was there last two years ago before I moved to Dallas, and yes, non-guests can go through the motel area. It's essentially an old motor lodge where the room doors open to walkways and not an enclosed hotel with limited points of entry. They have bars, a nightclub, gift shop...it's unlike anything you've ever seen. And yes, non-guests can wander through and see the sights and join in if they want, and there is a LOT of action going on! I'm sure there are guys drinking or drugging who pass out and are taken advantage of. Sure, that's non-consensual but it does happen, as in the instance you mention. That's why especially if you're going to a place like that it's best not to drink or drug so you stay in control, but that's easier said than done. Guys will drug drinks. Some guys feel they need to drink or drug to have sex and lose control. I've had it happen to me and if I'm being honest I've taken advantage of those kind of situations as well.