At what age did you first ejaculate?

Guest Porthos

I was 13. I was at an all boys boarding school, a mid summer afternoon and for some reason was back at our dormitory early and alone.

My hand strayed to my cock and soon I had it out and started to rub it, liking the warm sensations that spread around my belly as I did so. Usually this was as far as I went but

this time my hand, grasping my small boys cock strated rubbing with a greater urgency. I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted to and I was left lying back gasping in a new ecstacy as my hand took over.

Suddenly my world split apart and my small cock erupted with boy sperm. To say I was surprised would be wrong as I was effectively out of this world!

when I came too I was presented with the soon to be familiar mess ok semen a most welome sight and one that I enjoy to this day.....

I was 12, me and my best friend were skinny dipping in the pool, we started feeling each other up so we got out of the pool and sucked each other off.

My best friend blew his load in mouth, and he jacked me off until I blew all over my stomach and chest.

Around 12.  I had been having dry orgasms (having discovered a book of Greek Mythology with lots of naked guys in drawings) and I would prone masturbate reading it in bed whenever I got the chance.  I remember I had turned 12 and one day this white stuff came out along with much more pleasurable and deep spasms.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m pretty certain my first ejaculation was when I was maybe 4 or 5….. was entirely of my own doing too.

I literally had just found out what a back massager would do to me when held up to my dick (not sure I know why I started doing it, but I’m guessing I just accidentally brushed it against my dick and I started instinctively humping). The entire family could completely see this as well. My dad noticed and made an announcement to my mom what I was up to, laughed and said “just don’t do that for too long.” Unashamed, I rode my dick numb and squirted plenty of (what I now presume to be) precum out as that’s all my body was making at the time. I thought it was pee, but when I tasted it alone in my room to verify, I was pleasantly surprised!

I then continued to be daring, and humped away… including using my asshole to get off, either with me “riding” something in a rudimentary way or using dick stimulation however I could get it. I used to sit in the back row of our suburban whenever I could so I could try to cum without being noticed, and hardly thereafter did I start jerking off and trying to squirt my cum in public places. 

I was a very early adopter of jerking off/cumming, and I am very happy that I started cumming when I did. Only regret is not challenging my friends to cum with me back then. Probably would have helped make me realize I was bisexual when I was originally too scared to show off my cumshots to the guys who slept over. Damn, would things be different now lol

If only my family had been friendly to the idea of us all cumming together, then I know I’d have been shooting cum all over the place… but I did not get so lucky lol

Edited by Kitten

• 2 weeks later...

A few weeks before I turned 12.  I had played with my cock a few times before that but never went to far.  Each time I played more and more and finally one day I felt a strange but enjoyable feeling inside me and then I started ejaculating.

• 1 month later...

I was 13 when I first ejaculated actual semen, but I used to get boners and loved stroking my hard dick from the age of 9. When I first came I was in the toilet attached to the boarding school cricket pavilion, having a smoke and playing with my dick until I blasted cum all the way up my belly and chest, some even on my face. After the first time I used to jerk off every chance I got, often having to cum two or more times under my bed sheets in a school dormitory after lights out before my dick would get soft and let me fall asleep. I got caught several times but nothing could stop me.