At what age did you first ejaculate?

Guest Porthos

I was 11 and at boarding school. After lights out played with myself for a short priod then had ny first cum. Was amazing have never experienced the feeling of my cum erupting from my dick like it again. It was special and the start of a life long love of masterbating. Not long after wanked the guy inbthe next bed - but that's another story 

On 6/30/2018 at 10:54 AM, tallpig66 said:

13, at boarding school, stroking my cock under the sheets at night.

one night, white stuff came out!

Yep boarding school at about 11 what an amazing feeling as the cum rose up and shot out of my cock

• 2 months later...
On 5/1/2022 at 10:41 PM, Searchingforit said:

Yep boarding school at about 11 what an amazing feeling as the cum rose up and shot out of my cock

I remember about 12 really enjoying getting hard and the beautiful feeling when I rubbed it. I did that in bed for some weeks until one time I remember losing control. I was rubbing my cock and it kind of overwhelmed me and I remember thinking ..... oh god I need to piss ...... when suddenly I tensed up and cream squirted out and I felt like my body was on fire. That first time was beautiful ...... though I made a heck of mess of the bed.

11 my neighbor friend who was 4 years older to play doctor. We both wore the gloves and then he pulled out condoms and said the patient has to put one on.  He told me to pull down my pants and he slid one on.

He used his hand said not to say a word as he stroked my dick until i got warm and dribbled. 

We played doctor for years after and he was the first to give me miss t when i was about 13. (i didnt know what it was then, but later he got heavy into slamming and eventually told me to try at 15. 

I was 11. I was showering and the shower was in massage mode. I pointed the shower at my cock. Because of the wonderful feeling I kept it pointing at my cock. And then I came for the first time. I didn't know what was happening, but after that I did it many times.

Only at the time I didn't noticed there was cum, it went straight into the shower drain.

I was 13.  I was brought up in a strict Christian family and community - which somehow seemed to make everything a bit more complicated (and guilt-ridden) than it needed to be.  I had been playing with myself for a little while and one day a boy called Andrew in my church youth group told me about wanking and how to do it.  All of us had already been warned about the evils of "masturbation" (without actually being told what it was!)

The next day when I got in from school I had my first wank and loved it!

After that I wanked frequently.  I felt guilty and, though Andrew had told me all boys did it, I wasn't convinced.  About a year later I walked in on my 15 year old brother having a wank and began to think maybe Andrew was right about everyone doing it.

Of course I soon learned that, when it came to "masturbation",  Christian boys were at it constantly just like everyone else and I never looked back

• Like 1

On 7/14/2022 at 3:43 PM, squaredolphin said:

I remember about 12 really enjoying getting hard and the beautiful feeling when I rubbed it. I did that in bed for some weeks until one time I remember losing control. I was rubbing my cock and it kind of overwhelmed me and I remember thinking ..... oh god I need to piss ...... when suddenly I tensed up and cream squirted out and I felt like my body was on fire. That first time was beautiful ...... though I made a heck of mess of the bed.

Almost exactly same here. It was beautiful indeed and it was so much cum.

I was 12, after my 15 y/o brother visited my bedroom whilst our parents were out shopping one saturday morning. I was in bed in pyjamas and he stood by the bed and commenced wanking. He was getting close, but we heard dad's pull up on the drive so he hurriedly zipped up and left. The following night I experimented alone in bed and soaked my belly. 

Edited by Alaric
added a missing word.