What does cumunion look like in your town?

Ive been to cumunion in hove/Brighton a half dozen times.

doors are tied back to encourage greater orgy opportunity  - it works, 

sling lizards (it ain’t a huge venue - two slings) don’t seem to be a problem in Part cause Ive never had them say no. That would be a problem.

”darkish” area at end upstairs is always popular but a changing and weird config at times.

never noticed issues with phones, now I worry/wonder

I give it 6/10 - not enough puppy piles

issues are a shortage of fuck furniture, and too much light imho 

GH cabins are really mixed quality - mostly just a waste of space.

ok that’s the closest now my fav.

Berkeley steamworks

I go every time I’m in CA, pre COVID about 6 times a year.

a lot of fun but all they do is cable tie a couple of cabins open and make for the orgy. Mostly the cumunion rooms are a big meh.  Generally find the crowd is just a lot more horny, a lot of gangs at the fuck benches and a lot more fun at the cabin/gh/maze thing.

8/10 

Best/excellent douche facilities, excellent shower facilities not enough dark spaces, lacks a decent dark maze, 

Always a decent crowd - usually stay from 8pm Friday effectively till mid day Sunday - maybe go home to rest a bit. A delightful weekend!

ending with what could have been

Natoma 442 

was the best. More fun more cock, more ass more awesome sex positive happy fun - miss it bad!!

facilities were “sex club” (meh toilets no douche) but such a great atmosphere - and fuck furniture was spot on. A bit of padding for bottoms that want to get filled and for those of us topping all night long (avoiding sore sore shins from bed bashing)

don’t think it had a load of slings, never noticed - too busy fucking, always busy and awesome

9/10 (10/10 cause it’s gone and memories always get better 🤣🤣)

• Upvote 1

I have experience of CumUnion events in Manchester and Sheffield - and the two could not have been more different. Let's be honest, Manchester is a very gay. There's a reason Queer As Folk (the original British TV version, not the US remake) was set around Manchester's Canal Street: we're randy, filthy sods here - and long may it continue. But for some reason, CumUnion never caught on in Manchester. I believe it was tried twice (correct me if I'm wrong, anyone) but failed both times. It had nothing to do with the guy who ran it - I met him and he was a great guy who deserved more support. But I think the problem was two-fold. Firstly, the venue did not lend itself to CumUnion. It was in a sauna which was largely very bright and had relatively few darkrooms and very little space for more public play. Also, while the venue seemed happy to take the cash, I got the impression (that might just be me) that they rather disapproved of a planned bareback event and were rather - shall we say? - distant with attendees. The other problem was that the parties were just a ten minute walk from the notorious Basement Sauna. Anyone who knows Manchester will know that it really should be called ther Bareback Sauna - I'm not sure there's been a rubber used there since circa 1996 (slight exaggeration, perhaps, but you get my drift). As the sauna was open 24/7 - and hopefully will be again after all restrictions are liften here on the 19th July - there was little incentive to attend an event no differnt from what was on tap permanently in the city centre.

The Sheffield events could not have been more differernt. The venue - a sauna outside the city centre - was perfect. Dark, just the right amount of sleaze. The staff really welcomed everyone and the hours meant that it could go on virtually all night. There was no attitude and all ages, shapes etc could attend without judgement. If you wanted to go off into a dark booth with someone, you could. If you wanted group action, it was there. So popular were they that they started holding them every two weeks. I hope that resumes.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

If I wanted to attend something like that it would involve about 4 to 5 hours travel by car or train, my current city has a single gay bar, our capital city basically forced it’s only gay sauna out by gentrifying the area and the only other gay sauna here in South Wales has taken to having mixed nights for gay, straight and bi (including male and female couples) a couple of nights a week (including Saturday which was its busiest night). None of the gay bars or clubs left here in South Wales are permitted to have “adult interactions” or they risk being fined and closed down (even before COVID).

Being half-Welsh this doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I well recall being taken by my parents to visit my Nain and Taid (that's Grandma and Grandpa to the rest of us) in North Wales on a Sunday and everything was closed. And I do mean absolutely everything. It was like stepping into an episode of The Handmaid's Tale.

22 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

If I wanted to attend something like that it would involve about 4 to 5 hours travel by car or train, my current city has a single gay bar, our capital city basically forced it’s only gay sauna out by gentrifying the area and the only other gay sauna here in South Wales has taken to having mixed nights for gay, straight and bi (including male and female couples) a couple of nights a week (including Saturday which was its busiest night). None of the gay bars or clubs left here in South Wales are permitted to have “adult interactions” or they risk being fined and closed down (even before COVID).

Is the greenhouse sauna in Newport within reach and any good?

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
14 minutes ago, RawPlug said:

Being half-Welsh this doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I well recall being taken by my parents to visit my Nain and Taid (that's Grandma and Grandpa to the rest of us) in North Wales on a Sunday and everything was closed. And I do mean absolutely everything. It was like stepping into an episode of The Handmaid's Tale.

Unfortunately not much has changed, there seems to be a very Puritan attitude with those in charge. During the last major lockdown our First Minister made supermarkets close down entire sections of the stores so we could only purchase what he designated as essential (so couldn’t buy clothes, books, DVD’s, computer stuff, pots, pans, microwaves or even toasters), there was a petition against it with over 100,000 signatures and he just ignored it!

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
15 minutes ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Is the greenhouse sauna in Newport within reach and any good?

The greenhouse hasn’t reopened yet (not allowed to) and if you look at their website, they are the sauna which now has mixed days with men and women attending. I can see mixed days being potentially awkward as if you have a straight couple who are swingers and also gay men there, there could be unwelcome attention by the straight woman to the gay men or the gay men to the straight men. Don’t think it’s that well thought out.

24 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

Unfortunately not much has changed, there seems to be a very Puritan attitude with those in charge. During the last major lockdown our First Minister made supermarkets close down entire sections of the stores so we could only purchase what he designated as essential (so couldn’t buy clothes, books, DVD’s, computer stuff, pots, pans, microwaves or even toasters), there was a petition against it with over 100,000 signatures and he just ignored it!

Ah, the lovely Mark Drakeford. That list of "essential" items of his was very arbitary. Didn't he unleash the Covid Stasi on the Welsh trains, as well? That said, I got stopped by the police a couple of times at Euston Station while travelling during the pandemic but as I was allowed to travel for work I was okay.

Edited by RawPlug

5 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

The greenhouse hasn’t reopened yet (not allowed to) and if you look at their website, they are the sauna which now has mixed days with men and women attending. I can see mixed days being potentially awkward as if you have a straight couple who are swingers and also gay men there, there could be unwelcome attention by the straight woman to the gay men or the gay men to the straight men. Don’t think it’s that well thought out.

Yeah - they tried this at the Luton Greenhouse too - once a week for mixed. Fortunately it was a weekday so Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays were still men only. With dwindling numbers because of the internet apps I guess they have to find alternate revenue streams to survive.  

• Upvote 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
1 hour ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Yeah - they tried this at the Luton Greenhouse too - once a week for mixed. Fortunately it was a weekday so Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays were still men only. With dwindling numbers because of the internet apps I guess they have to find alternate revenue streams to survive.  

I think Newport is down for Tuesdays and Saturdays, I haven’t checked since they have been shut for COVID.

I still think mixed nights are a recipe for ‘misunderstandings’ to happen though.

Edited by WelshBBCigarFuck

On 6/29/2021 at 5:58 AM, blackrobe said:

I'm 100% signed up for the dog pile.

Maybe a miracle will happen and we can at least get a decent orgy going in Seattle this Saturday.  Unfortunately I have left past Cumunion parties at Steamworks Seattle where I did not even see or hear guys fucking.

On 6/29/2021 at 8:58 AM, Littlebill77 said:

Natoma 442 

was the best. More fun more cock, more ass more awesome sex positive happy fun - miss it bad!!

facilities were “sex club” (meh toilets no douche) but such a great atmosphere - and fuck furniture was spot on. A bit of padding for bottoms that want to get filled and for those of us topping all night long (avoiding sore sore shins from bed bashing)

don’t think it had a load of slings, never noticed - too busy fucking, always busy and awesome

9/10 (10/10 cause it’s gone and memories always get better 🤣🤣)

I need to try that one, I haven't been to it.  I highly recommend the Sanctuary LAX one for the same reasons, although the fuck furniture is somewhat unimaginative.  Mostly just long benches to bend over if you want to bottom, but it is incredibly hot and conducive for fucking when 40 or 50 guys are fucking at the same time.  It also makes it fairly easy to divert one of the circling tops into your hole while you fuck one of the bottoms on the bench.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/29/2021 at 1:28 PM, RawUK said:

I've found the same. Went to Cumunion London a couple of times when there was one in London, but do better in other venues. Really missing XXL as always did well there, shame it closed as developers wanted the land. So many places closing for this reason and not just covid.

Also missing xxl and barcode…but you can still go to SBN in vauxhall (haven’t been yet but told it has the dark room  and play areas).

let me know if you go how it is…

28 minutes ago, waterkid said:
On 6/29/2021 at 1:28 PM, RawUK said:

Also missing xxl and barcode…but you can still go to SBN in vauxhall (haven’t been yet but told it has the dark room  and play areas).

let me know if you go how it is…

Not been to SBN - wonder if chubs such as myself have a good time? That's why I liked XXL. Maybe someone on here can let me know.

Anyway if I venture there I'll let you know.

1 minute ago, RawUK said:

Not been to SBN - wonder if chubs such as myself have a good time? That's why I liked XXL. Maybe someone on here can let me know.

Anyway if I venture there I'll let you know.

Nothing like a chub forcing his raw cock in me…feeling him push down on me is so fucking hot