Cum!

Tom

The downside of a PA: from the day after my first (I gave it a little rest) I found I can't shoot any more, whether or not the ring is in, it just kinda dribbles out (well it's got two holes to choose from). Maybe this is also affected by the fact that I developed Diabetes 2 getting on for ten years ago, a side-effect of what were state of the art ARVs. Last week I was fucking on of those guys who jump across the room as soon as they think you're cumming. A very little got left in his ass (more than he deserved) and I used his face to clean myself up with: seemed to leave a reasonable load behind. Wish I'd had the camera to hand - I love pics of guys with cum all over their tacheses and beards....

when i cum it is pretty thick and creamy, usually a lot because as a bottom I edge and want several loads in me before I cum. When I do cum, I'm typically a shooter, usually shoots on my face and hair and over my head.

as far as other guys cum, i like it thick and creamy and in my ass. I can't really tell if they are oozing or not, since it's in my ass. i have one regular fb who i get fucked by and it's all about the cum for me (well, mostly, i do want it delivered by a cock). ive been fucked by this guy several times and i have still never seen him. when it comes to looks, i like hwp guys, not into big guys at all. but i get the sense that this guy has a really big body, even though I have never seen him. he also has a very short, but fairly big circumference, cock. i am always on my stomach ass up and he comes in, strips and plays with my ass then pushes his little cock in. thing that keeps me inviting him back is his loads. when he cums he leaves a huge creamy load in my ass. while i love the process of delivery, for me it is mostly about the cum and feeling a guys lust.

I think my diet plays a big part in the texture of my spuff. Strange thing about 4 years ago I just stopped producing Spunk, just the fluid. Had tests blah blah, it was diagnosed that i had no sperm count whatsoever, i was not bothered as Kids was not on the horison.

2 years later, i remember jerking my load in a P/t expecting just fluid and the biggest chunks of pure lumps of spuff flooded out and i mean flooded out, the guy who was blowing me almost choked on it. No explanation i am now very fertile, strange eh?

I noticed now i do not smoke, my spuff is very white, tasty and more.

In general I prefer thick loads and love the feeling of it just gushing out over my tongue but i also really like feeling explosive shots blast down my throat, especially if he has a really big cock and just buries it.

also really love tonguing the extra cum out from under a foreskin

• 4 months later...

I find that the longer a session lasts and the longer my cock is edged or teased, the runnier my cum is. I really love that thick, sticky cum but I seem to produce that only after quick sessions