Lube recommendations request

Veytoss

Hallo,

I'm a longtime user of Jodyision Aquaglide Anal, and I find it really good but now I'm considering switching to a silicone based one when I will finish it, based on what I have red here on the forum.

Do You have any specific advice? If I can buy it on amazon that would be the best, but it is not mandatory.

Thanks a lot.

H2O JO as mentioned above is good stuff, and I enjoy Wet! for use with my toys and barebacking. I've been fucked using Gun Oil (an actual lube brand. Not using Rem Oil wipes on my ass lol) and considering it was my first time and he was very large, it worked great. I also love Bad Dragon cum lube. Can fit damn near anything in me with that stuff, and the look and consistency is fun. I don't often use silicon lubes as I try to keep the same for both my toys and actual dick, although I should look in to some for bbing I guess.

Guest takingdeepanal
11 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

Please go with something that has very little taste....(H20 Anal is great for that) for those of us who rim and fuck.  Of course cum is the best....

Especially if it was YOUR CUM.

Guest btchbyl
On 7/8/2018 at 3:50 PM, Veytoss said:

Hallo,

I'm a longtime user of Jodyision Aquaglide Anal, and I find it really good but now I'm considering switching to a silicone based one when I will finish it, based on what I have red here on the forum.

Do You have any specific advice? If I can buy it on amazon that would be the best, but it is not mandatory.

Thanks a lot.

it isnt silicone based but i use str8 cam lube hybrid. some lubes make my ass burn when i get fucked but i dont have that problem with str8 cam lube. it is water based and lasts longer than other water based lubes. plus it looks and feels a lot like real sperm. i heard mixing silicone with water based lubes makes a great long lasting slickness but never tried it so i dont know if its true or not.

Guest Memphian

I second the recommendation for Gun Oil.  I have a big pump dispenser in my storage unit fuck room, and a pocket sized container for the adult theater.  

It lasts a long time without reapplying.  The only downside is that it's ridiculously slippery.  My pocket size bottle has a clear cover over the top you take off so you can get to the cap you click down to open for dispensing.  No matter what, I always get some lube on there and it's too slippery to pull off, especially in a dark theater.   This is in spite of the fact that I wash it with soap and water every time.