Special Arrangement

azndude

I'm always looking for new adventure, so other than group sex or bathhouse, does anyone have any creative adventures to share?

-----------------------------------------

Reading up stories giving me some ideas and I found one last week.  I hooked-up with a buddy who shares my interest in occasionally trying new activities, and on this occasion I told him what I was considering, and he was totally interested in pulling it off.  My thought was to have sex in a taxi while we were being driven around by a real taxi driver.  It was an effort, but eventually we found a driver who was willing to play along.  Near midnight on the designated night, the driver first picked up my bud and then me.  My bud and I initially just made out in the back seat and our session escalated from there.

I sat down on my bud's cock, grinding down on it as we kissed.  He actually managed to lock the seat belt around our waists to ensure we were safe! 

I rode his cock facing my bud, so of course my back was towards the driver, so I understood when my bud whispered in my ear "The driver keeps checking the back mirror."  As he finished the sentence, he put on a show for the driver by grabbing my ass to fuck it hard.  After a few minutes we changed position so I was now facing forward, and I moaned softly almost in the driver's ear until we arrived at the destination where we had originally intended to switch positions, but, the driver drove further and turned into a neighborhood and stopped at a quiet spot.  He suggested we take our time in getting off, fishing his phone out of his pocket to officially end the transaction.  As he did so, I caught a glimpse of a huge bulge in his pants. 

I reached my hand to touch his cock.  He didn't object, so pulled his cock out.  The driver warned me he didn't want to kiss, but that was fine with me - I was happy just in stroking his hard cock.  The driver grabbed some tissues, asking us not to make a mess.  Just then my bud tensed-up, telling me he was close.  Playing along I replied "You aren't wearing a condom.  Don't cum in my ass," whereupon my buddy moaned as he muttered "I came."

That was all it took to push the driver over the edge.  Draping his cock with the tissues, he blew his load into the paper, groaning and panting.

When the three of us had caught our breath, I located the cum-covered tissues from the driver, my buddy and I thanked the driver and we parted ways, my buddy and I went to a planned discreet location where my buddy sucked me off as I smelled and licked the driver's load from the tissue.  It didn't take me long to shoot down my bud's throat.

It was a fun night.

cum.JPG

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2