Bareback and commando

alexander2u

Guest NastyPigDad

Stopped wearing underwear after highschool..Big balls were always uncomfortable pulled in..the freedom of letting them hang free always worth it and doesn't hurt that I have a BIG basket to show off in any pants or shorts..sometimes wear old crusty raunchy jocks for play ...

• 5 months later...

The only time I wear underwear is when I have to fly. Just in case I get a body search at the airport. Or i wear a jockstrap. For the rest always commando. Preferably with a cockring to show off my package. I love it when when even straight guys glare at my bulge. And I had cases when a guy having his arm around his girlfriend glanced at my package and winked.

post-21603-140864341241_thumb.jpg

post-21603-140864341245_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Guest faggot hole

NL bear, what's the issue with getting a body search. Even TSA guys are entitled to a little thrill once in a while. If those dudes wanna give me a body search at the airport, they do so at their own risk. But You're right on about the cock ring. Even a confirmed bottom wants to show off his dick. i've found that the dude that is looking at my bulge ultimately is looking at my ass, which is what i want him to focus on. It always pays to advertise.

Well, it's a little bit embarassing to have to strip at the airport, possibly, when you're not wearing any underwear.. But you're right, getting attention to your bulging package will also get you attention to your ass. Which is where I want their cocks to go... ;-)

The only time I wear underwear is when I have to fly. Just in case I get a body search at the airport. Or i wear a jockstrap. For the rest always commando. Preferably with a cockring to show off my package. I love it when when even straight guys glare at my bulge. And I had cases when a guy having his arm around his girlfriend glanced at my package and winked.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28407[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28408[/ATTACH]

Ah, yes. If you have a big bulk, everybody, and I mean everybody, will look at you. Once I was in South Beach, in Miami, with a daddy. He bought me very tight biker shorts, spandex, and with nothing under and the right arrangement, my dick was extremely visible under. We walked about two miles, me shirtless only with the spandex shorts. It was hilarious. Even women would stare, and one of them saw that I saw her watching, got red instantly. Many guys with girlfriends were staring a lot.

• Upvote 1

fuckin love the reaction I get from my bulge.Threadbare 501's under tight chaps love the way the chaps frame my junk.wide cockring and ball stretcher pushin it all out.

big time piss pig if i notice some fucker flaggin yellow always give him a nice wet pot at head of my dick to look at

No underwear for decades except special purpose leather pouch or jock that doesn't court. Once got old worn briefs from a buddy so I could leave skids to exchange with a a guy on the Internet. Had to tweek my diet too but always willing to help someone get off. Freeballings gets attention. Went to the symphony one time dressed down for going South of Market afterward and got nasty glares from dowargers like they didn't know how a man is hung and interested stares from daddy types who did know.

Sometimes it is embarassing. When you wear a cock ring, have a an erection when just going to the supermarket. Happened to me after a night taking a blue pill. Fucker wouldn't go down and was still hard in the morning. Got some interesting glares from staff and other shoppers. But walking down the ailes shopping for breakfast with an obvious erection was not really comfortable.