Bareback and commando

alexander2u

• 2 weeks later...

My usual bookstore trips consist of a loose pair of cargo shorts ( pockets holding lube, poppers, gum, small flashlight , tit toy or 2) a very loose or oversized tank top, and flip flops. When I get to the bookstore and into a booth, the tank gets pulled up and over my head to expose my tits, the shorts drop , and I get barefoot--guys know right away with a glance in the booth that I am ready to be their pig hole

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

I have not had BB sex in over two years, but I can't remember the last time I wore underwear. When I do wear it, I always go with tighty whities (Seems more fitting for a bottom boy somehow), and I have to remember to toss in a few old pairs whenever my mom does the laundry just so she won't ask questions : P

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
@Alwaysoen --- exactly -- you need to be a barefoot pig and show off for men to notice. I mean, cmon, men are stupid and they need encouragement. Good work, get naked and bred

i agree, prefer barefoot but wear open sandals when i have to, cargo shorts (above knee) and T shirt, all of which can come off in seconds, either when instructed or at any opportunity, including cottages, bookstores etc. There should be no ambiguity about what i am and what i should be used for