How much of a risk is it to bottom 4 a undetectable top

There has literally never been a documented transmission from a person who was undetectable.  Not in the six major studies they’ve run, the 22 years we’ve had combo therapy or the millions of serodiscordant couples that could have served as case studies.  Even phrases like “almost zero” are wild exaggerations.

Zero.  The risk is zero.  I say the risk is zero because there is factually no evidence of risk.  Because the risk is undeniably higher from someone who says they’re negative.  Because we don’t go around telling people there’s “some risk” they could get herpes from a doorknob, even though there’s just as much reason to be concerned about that.

Guest Porthos

By far the riskiest guys are the guys not on PrEP who don't get tested regularly and just don't know their status. The vast majority of poz guys that are on meds are undetectable as the meds are that good. Unless they have a substance abuse issue or other issues were they miss meds they are going to be undetectable. My opinion is that the riskiest guys are the closeted ones, on the dl that are too scared to check their status .

The guy who pozzed me had no idea he was poz because he was on the dl and had a whopping viral load...no regrets he was incredible, but if a guy is on meds, let him breed you

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2018 at 3:32 AM, billy said:

Some fucking guys... I fucking hate it when your sure that the guy has his shit together.. and after let down after let down, he turns out to be a fucking flake.. at best.

The first two times we were to meet, he lets me know a few days ahead of time, that something came up, and he can't make it. On the 3rd weekend I didn't hear from him, so I assumed it was on. So I sent him a text asking where was I going.. He replies there was an emergency, can't make. Next week for sure! He'd let me know by Thurs when and where. Hey, shit happens, so I hang out, not making any planes.. never heard from him. Well by now, I'm pissed.. Fuck him! So i did my own thing that weekend... And the motherfucker blows up my phone Fri night into mid day sat.. Where am I? Whats wrong? blah-blah-blah

It's one thing going in knowing that a guy might be a flake or is a flake...But when... eh, nevermind.
Jack, I hope you see this thread, you self absorbed asshole!

So sad to hear that he was an asshole, but then I guess it was for the better: if you're going to be bred, let it be by a good fuck.

On 12/6/2018 at 8:10 PM, flacogedor said:

So sad to hear that he was an asshole, but then I guess it was for the better: if you're going to be bred, let it be by a good fuck.

Yeah, thats true.  It just pissed me off.. or more that even though we hadn't met face to face yet, I really liked him. And it's very unusual for myself to fall for a guy that quick, even face to face.