How old when your pubic hair appeared?

Guest Porthos

I started when I was 10 years old.  I remember I had 3 pubic hairs for a few months before the rest started to grown in.  By 5th grade, I had a full bush and a nice hanging cock. I was shocked when I joined the basketball program that 90% of the class had joined. There was only 1 other guy who had pubic hair. And he had flunked twice, so he was 2 years older than most of us.  I kept getting stares and comments about my dick. I started skipping the showers after basketball, I hated being naked in front of everybody else.  It wasn't until a few years later when most of the other guys caught up to me that I enjoyed my dick.  Even after they went through puberty, I had a bigger soft dick than most of them.   Later on I would learn about growers and showers. I was a shower, but that didn't mean my dick was bigger when hard.  But it still looks big when soft. 

21 minutes ago, Heir2012 said:

Knew a guy who could grow a full beard when he was 14. Hot fucker. Incredibly hairy. 

Something incredibly sexy about a young guy that's hairy...I remember a friend in high school who looked really young...a baby face. I saw him in the shower sporting a hairy chest, tummy and ass....The contrast was so sexy......I so wanted him  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Heir2012 said:

Hair above and around my dick started at 12, but hair on my balls started at 10. Didn't start growing a treasure trail until 15. Chest hair started at 17/18. 

Knew a guy who could grow a full beard when he was 14. Hot fucker. Incredibly hairy. 

A friend of mine grew a full beard at 13.  In Jr. High he was often mistaken by other kids as a teacher.  After a while he'd just sign hall passes if someone handed them to him.  His handwriting is so bad that most of the time it wasn't questioned because the teachers weren't sure who it was and just assumed it was OK.

By high school he was hairy as a bear.  Now he's balding but extremely hairy.  And he's hung like a horse, but very straight and incredibly shy around ladies so as far as I know he's had very little sexual experience of any kind.

Anyway, he's enough like a brother to me that even though I'd be into it otherwise I've got no interest in him that way.  I know some people might think I'm prudish in that way but I've got no interest in "family" and that banned word here that rhymes with kangaroo.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Not lying when I say this, but I was like 17?! A real late developer, but that said I'm 23 now and only have hair under my pits and a small amount above my dick... My ass, chest, legs and arms are just naturally smooth (still!). 

I hated it for the longest time (and dread growing older and not getting at least a little hairy)

• 2 months later...
On 3/23/2019 at 9:09 PM, msclrawslammer said:

I got my pubes around 10. Also remember my first eyaculation was at that age as well.

My chest hair began growing around age 11. Was fully hairy and my current height when I got to seventh grade. Got to shave first time at age 13 (eight grade).

I wanted so much to reach puberty and have chest hair i think i perved forced my body to do it early.

About the same age here for development of pubic and chest hair - although I was maybe 5'2" until I was 15, then had a 7" growth spurt over Summer vacation. Now 5'10". Weighed 125 until I was 27. Now at 160.

Edited by TaKinGDeePanal

I was a very late starter. I must have been 15 or 16 years old. It caused me great embarrassment in the showers at school when I was in my early teens. All the other boys seems to be sprouting copious amounts of thick pubic and armpit hair and I was very jealous of them. I tried applying all sorts of creams which I hoped would make my pubes miraculously spring into life. Needless to say, they had no effect whatsoever. Eventually, they started to grow but they never became the jungle which some guys seem to sport and which I envied (and still do). Maybe it's all in the genes.

That was a long time ago so I don't remember exactly. Probably around 12 or maybe 13. I remember that I was starting to get facial hair by the time I got out of 8th grade and my dad bought me my first razor. I think I had pubic hair by that time.

Eleven  for pubes and armpit hair.  I remember at church camp showing some friends my hair coming in - they had not started yet,   I come from furry genes though.  My older brother sprouted his at 9

I was more along the lines of a late bloomer. Was a small kid up until the summer before my junior year in high school. In 9th grade I was 5'3, 103 lbs. 10th grade i was 5'4, 120 lbs. Junior year was a big change. I grew another 6 inches and put on another 25 lbs. My bush grew in and my cock finished growing. 7" fat and cut.

• Like 1

About 11. By then I’d been doing some experimental mutual jerking off with a cousin, and was proud that I had pubes and he didn’t. He got his revenge later, though: he ended up a "shower," and I’m a grower. Fuck it. 

• Haha 1