Cleaning out ya bottom

bottombottoy

For you bottoms, when you get hit up by a top randomly what do you do to clean out quick enough to go meet? 

I don't play often so I dont keep it squeaky clean. One of the things the I run into all the time is the time it takes for cleaning and then also not having access to anything to assist in the clean out (e.g. a hotel). Just wondering what yalls process is for a quick clean with limited access to normal cleaning assists. 

A good investment is a flexible douching bulb with a firm, smooth insertable plastic nozzle. The one I have holds about a pint of water and the nozzle unscrews from the bulb for easy filling. You can easily prep yourself for a quick hookup with one of these, though for deep or extended play there’s no substitute for a thorough deep cleaning. You can get such an item at most adult stores or online, and they’re perfect for travel.

You say that because you don’t play often you don’t “keep it squeaky clean”. You wouldn’t want to keep yourself constantly deep-cleaned in any case - performing too much deep colon-washing can begin to interfere with the body’s natural system for bowel motility. Never forget that your ass’ first duty is to your digestion, without which, you die. All things in moderation.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...