Butcher's Bill

Butcher

Please let me know what you think.  I'll continue if the interest is there....

When it comes to sex, some people get lucky where they grew up.  I consider myself pretty lucky.  I’m not sure at what age I found the deep attraction to older, manly men but when it hit, it hit hard.  Sure, I tried women, enjoyed it to be honest, but somewhere deep inside of me was this virulent need to be on my knees with a cock freshly pulled out of my ass, crushing my nose against a hairy groin as a load slides slickly down my throat.

At some point in my youth I found it, our local glory hole and would revisit it often through my formative years.  The well-liked well-rounded guy who had no problem with meeting women also had a deep seated need to be taken and then broken.  This was further cemented by a stint in the Army, finding a new outlet in anal sex, both giving and receiving from the various trans hookers who end up flocking around European military bases.  The ones with the biggest cocks always seemed to be my favorite and as time went on I was less of a top and more of a willing bottom.  Despite these risky acts though I had never taken a load bare and it wasn’t until I went home on leave that I eventually found not only wanted, but some positive surprises as well.

It was fall and approaching winter when I came home to visit my folks.  They were proud of their warrior son returning and as they had always been permissive anyway, a night out wasn’t unheard of nor unexpected but that had to wait to see the long stream of family and friends who welcomes me back.  Two days home on a month long furlough didn’t seem like much and to be honest, the plane back had my schedule all out of whack anyway.  So when I finally went out, it wasn’t to a bar or some local scene, it was to the old tried and true glory hole, readily available with no youth curfew to hold me back.

I cruised in at dusk and was kind of disappointed to see it was fairly empty.  The sandy lot just on backside of this beach bathroom of lust was a few families packing up to go home from a long day of sun and surf, so I sat on the end of the boardwalk, smoked a few cigarettes and waited for it to darken enough to hide any sin.  Bored now and frantic, I must have peaked my head into that old grimy bathroom a hundred times to make the glory hole was there and that the familiar messages and dried stains of someone’s momentary joy were still on the walls around it.  They were and impatiently I went back again and again.  Finally on the last trip, what I said was to be my last, I heard the deep rumbling of diesel pulling up and parking somewhere in the lot.

With little though, I slid into the stall, dropped my drawers and waited.  My cock, even without stimulation was already starting to get hard in anticipation and while it wouldn’t win much beyond the average prize in length, it was meaty, thick, and curved enough and starting to thicken.  My stall closed and me comfortably bare-assed, I waited and was rewarded by the echoing sounds of footsteps, scratchy with sands in the bare walls of the concrete block bathroom.  He, whoever he was at this point, turned into the bathroom and thankfully slid into the right stall.  Just in case though, I didn’t immediately wave my finger in the hole, I somewhat shifted my head so if he was really pissing or planning to play.  My cramped neck glance at the whole showed, well, nothing.  I caught a glimpse of someone fumbling, and I could see his leg covered in denim but nothing more.  “Just a pisser,” I thought and moved to return to a more comfortable position but then he turned, displaying a mostly soft but nicely hung cock with a pearl of piss or pre-cum dangling from the tip, wreathed in dark black pubic hair.

He was showing me the goods and liking what I saw, I waved my finger in the hole.  He was fast enough lining it up and pushing it through that the dab of moisture on his tip brushed my finger tip which I stuck in my mouth without thinking.  He was in a hurry and so was I and without much thought I swallowed all I could reach.  It was going to be thick and long when I got it fully hard and that pleased me to no end.  This anonymous cock in my mouth was delicious, warm and soft with that allure of musk that you can smell as well as taste. If I didn’t miss my mark, he would have gagged me if the wall hadn’t been in the way but all told, he was probably a good 8 inches and thicker than I was.

I worshipped the best I could in my cramped quarters like a man deprived of drink, not just of cock.  It was wonderful having one in my mouth again and my own cock was waving in the air while I tried physically to push my head through the wall.  And then, he pulled his cock out almost as it was completely hard.  I was, for a moment, completely irrationally sad and angry, deprived as I was.  And then I was stunned as I heard the zipper come up, his belt rattled as he secured it, and then the scrape of his feet on the concrete floor.  Had I failed some test?

The doors in this place aren’t the best and to be honest, my stall didn’t have a lock.  This mystery man clearly knew this because he rounded the small wall and slid my door open.  My shock went up further as I rejected the thought of seeing him.   This wasn’t how it was done, this wasn’t what happened, the anonymity gone in a flash as this man looked at me and said, “Come on boy, let’s go to my truck.”  I guess when he spoke I finally got a good look at him.  He was 40, in good shape, with dark brown hair and a body that seemed fairly average but with the ripcord arms of someone who was used to manual labor.  He was good looking but damnit, this just totally fucked with my night.  I guess he saw my shock and he gave me a grin, “You know you want to suck it, now come on boy.”  And then he turned to leave.

Without knowing why at that point, though years later I do know why, I followed him out across the parking lot, climbed into the truck on the passenger side and unwittingly interviewed for a part I was to play pretty seriously for the next month I was home.

Edited by Butcher
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 15

Tom is what he introduced himself as when we climbed into the diesel monster of a truck.  I gave him my name and for a moment, nervously paused, trying to make small talk.  Tom wasn’t really interested but kicked his seat back, hiked his hips upward, and slid his denims all the way down and off, prying his boots down.  Nor did it seem was he going to waste any time.  The look in the dark was pretty clear so I reached over and began to turn my body so that I could put his cock back in my mouth.  I’m sure I looked comical with my ass up, uncomfortably turned in the seat with one leg propped on the door and one in the floorboard.  My only instruction at first was “take your time.”

His cock was almost soft again when I started so I got a taste of what I love, a warm dick hardening in my mouth and his balls, hairy and huge, tightening up under the touch of my fingers.  My mouth was wet and appreciative as I worked it back to life.  My predictions were true once it swelled, it was easily 8 inches and nice fist grip wide with that massively thick line that runs like hose along the backside of man’s cock to disappear just above his balls.  I slid my tongue down on his head, let the tip of my tongue run under the ridge and over that stretchy section of skin from where he was circumcised.  Maybe it was time that had made me so desperate for this or his smell or just the fact that I was a whore, I was ready to be bred by it from the moment I put it in my mouth.

After a few he used his hands to guide me off his cock, down to his ball, pushing my head there to rest on his thighs while he worked his hands up on the steering wheel.  I heard the rolling snap of a lighter and the smell of burning weed from years ago.  And with that acrid smell heavy in the air, I sucked his hair sack into my mouth, even trying to run my tongue back to lick his asshole if I could.  “C’mon boy, smoke with me.”  Now, I wasn’t thinking clearly at this point obviously.  I was in the military with less than a month to go before I headed back and I knew from job searches in my high school years that pot stayed in my piss for an uncomfortably long time.  I knew it and I clearly didn’t care.  I came up far enough to take a long drag, ashes falling on the hem of his shirt.  I somewhat unwound from kneeling over his cock as we passed the joint back and forth, almost returning to a side-saddle position in the seat.  But my eyes were never really on him, they were always on his cock, reaching back to rub my palm down the hardness.  We played like that until it was clear he was as high as he wanted to be and he pulled me back over to resume sucking on his cock.

While he may have been high as he wanted to be, I was as high as he needed me to be and as high as I had ever been.  This wasn’t laced with anything of that I’m sure, but this was high powered shit and my eyes lidded and then closed back as my lips found his cock again.  I’m not sure about you but pot, good pot lowers my inhibitions a bit which is normal but closing my eyes and just wallowing in that dick put flashes of sick fetishes I had looked at, sometimes shamed from internet searches.  A cock launching come across my face in one of these moments, licking deeply in a dark furry armpit, swiping my tongue as toilet paper across gaping shithole of some dom, of a fist sliding deep inside a hole; all of these images churned in my head.  These were dark thoughts spurned on by the cock and my addled brain.

Worship service ended sometime, though whether it was minutes or hours that I slowly swallowed his dick over and over again, I couldn’t really tell you.  Tom gently guided me deeper, down enough where normally I would choke but in this state of relaxed bliss, enough to compliment my high with a loss of oxygen.  Faster he went and faster I went, my head sometime bouncing loosely against the steerwheel.  The first twitch of his cock he stopped, that tube on the back of his cock expanding as his cum was propelled into my mouth.  And instead of cramming it downward, back into my throat, he let every pulse richly invade my mouth, the copper saltiness of his cum the only thing that was important.  I swallowed happily and began to gently nurse his cock with my tongue.

Tom at this point finally really begins to talk, “Mmm boy, you’ve got potential; I’m going to fuck you up good.”  His word interspersed with little cries of agony from what I’m hoping was the best blowjob he’d ever had.  “One more test and then we go.”  I looked up at him, a little confused, my eyes shrink wrapped in moisture from having my eyes pinched closed, the man a little blurry.  I must have looked like a lost puppy with those eyes but he clarified, “my piss pig, you going to drink it?”  I’d never done that, never except in my most fucked up thoughts really even desired it, but for confirmation I sucked the head back into my mouth.

It never happens right away in my experience and it didn’t that night, his cock was softening of course but with my mouth so willing, it took time.  The first dribbles were acrid, disgusting, but heavenly in their grossness.  He was courteous, giving me every opportunity to stop before he really started pissing down my throat.  But I held on and swallowed every last drop he could muster even as queasy as this act made me then.  But Tom fucking smiled at my effort and asked if I’d like to go home with him.  High as a kite, I didn’t have a chance to say no.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 12

Part 3

There was no fucking way I was driving to Tom’s house.  My car was safe where it was and while that may have been the point for Tom, leaving myself in the hands of a predator seemed like a swell idea at the time.  Off we went in our blazed state, with Tom and both lighting up cigarette, that enjoyable bit of lung diseases that always seemed to accompany me especially after I smoked a good joint.  The small talk was minimal, the sex talk though.  Tom told me about himself, how he was a plumber, made decent wage and liked the fact that I was in the military and how it was good that a kid had a career path ahead of him.  “Besides,” he said bluntly, “I’ve never fucked an Army guy before and I’m going to fuck your hole all night.”  Honestly, I was terrified of this guy but so fucking pleased that he had chosen me to abuse.  That’s the submissive in me I guess and I was prepared to wallow in it as much as possible.  We finally rode the back roads of our small beach town to his place, a nice double wide on a bare lot, his even bigger work truck parked out front.

He hustled me inside to a fairly clean place, the lights on but dim enough where they weren’t a bother.  He pointed out the kitchen quickly, the closed door that was his roommates side of the house, and practically herded me into dark room with the huge bed that was where I’d lose my mind to my favorite rapist.  We make it into the room and he taking the lead starts stripping, folding his clothes onto the dresser, encouraging me to get my ass naked.  I finally saw the beast naked and it was beautiful.  Tom stood about 5’11 with that wiry meanness about him that spared no fat on his bones.  No tattoos but he was covered by dense fur with it really only staying free of his upper back.  I’m distracted and naked at this point, still high but having a little more sense from the calming ride over.  And in a surprising move, Tom slid over, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed me, soulfully, with as much hunger as I was feeling for him.

That moment of gentleness didn’t last long.  He pushed me onto my back on the bed, lifted my ankles up, and told me to slide back, which in my excitement I did.  Tom climb after me and mounted on top of me like I was his woman, his cock, soft now, nestled against my nervously rock-hard cock.  This time his kisses were controlling, almost angry, and he jabbed his hips in such a way that his meaty shaft slid across mine, stiffening up.  He leaned back on his knees and reached across the bed, dragging open a drawer on a little bedside table and retrieved a bag with little multi-colored pills.  At a guess, this drug I knew, ecstasy and at this point is when I got really excited.  I had always wanted to try sex with ecstasy as it had a way of awakening a monster that would mirror Tom’s.  Tom acknowledged my next question that it was and he fumbled in the bag, withdrawing four pills.  What I didn’t know is that all four were for me, Tom would take his later, and all four of them were going up my ass.

The prelude to this was wonderful though as he palmed them and moved back down, his mouth breathing warm air over my cock, my balls, and his then the touch of his five-o’clock shadowed lips on my fuck hole.  The pot at this point seemed to awaken, or my libido did, and he ate my hole with mincing little spasms of his jaw, changing pitch to stab his tongue deep inside me.  I wasn’t clean and I wasn’t ready as my intentions had only been to suck dick and then go home.  This didn’t bother Tom in the least and after a moment, it didn’t bother me either.  When my hole loosened, I felt the first invading digit of his thick finger only for a second in and then out, only to return with a burning hot ember shoved deep enough to make me wince.  I admit, I wasn’t the best pig right then as I was on the verge of complaining when he did it again and again, each pill pushed just under softy mass of shit in my backside.

“Don’t fucking lose those kiddos or you owe me $100.”  How I was going to manage that when the burn from his unlubed finger combined with the absolute burn of MDMA shoved unceremoniously up my ass started cramping my tunnel immediately.  “Just hold it for thirty minutes and you’ll love it,” was the advice Tom gave me.  But the expert knew I was all in when I nodded, afraid to speak lest those little pills came rocketing out.  Tom’s way to pass the time though, that didn’t need any convincing.  He moved up the bed, swinging his ass over my head, and lowered his hairy crack to my face.

There are a lot of things in this world I love.  Good music, good food, good drugs, and come inside me but nothing kicks off the pig in me quite like wolfing down on the puckered hole between two hard white ass cheeks.  The taste is delicious, unbelievably so and while I had never licked one with such dense hair, I had spent some of that time overseas sucking on the ripe ass of a transwhore in Germany.  One hand on each thigh, I sucked and licked while the ecstasy burned a line of bright pain in my bowels.  Tom was an expert as well, allowing me in and then using his ass muscles to push me out.  My eyes would open and close as I made love to his ass.  Minutes rolled by and the pain turned dull and then disappeared.

Then revulsion hit me hard, hard enough to gag me.  No, it wasn’t a sudden drop back to the reality that I was sucking on a man’s shithole, possibly inches from his last meal, no it was the ecstasy bearing down on my like a freight train.  It always happens this way for me.  This sudden nausea hits me like a train and for a good ten minutes I couldn’t have licked and sucked at him if I tried.  Tom again had the patience of a man on the verge of triumph.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 15

Sorry guys, too many details I'm trying to remember. 

Tom was gentle, leading me to the bathroom to make sure that the revulsion didn’t lead to something more explosive.  The small little white room was a shock of white towel and bright light that dazed me almost immediately, the disorientation making me subject to a room that almost seemed to turn on its own.  The big man however, took charge, urging me first onto the toilet like a child to purge the contents of my stomach while he ran the shower as hot as sin.  By the time I was sure I was clean, I leaned between my legs to wipe myself and realized that even this normal act of cleansing was suddenly as stiflingly erotic as the steam in the claustrophobic bathroom.  I’m convinced that without Tom’s guiding hand I would have stayed there for a good deal longer making sure my little ass was sparkling clean.

Tom’s shower was probably going to be quicker however since I was passed into the sudden torrent of near boiling water and then directed to the shower shot he had hanging there.  He asked me if I knew how to use it and then dumbly I acknowledged it and he left me there.  The water was a rhythm on my skin that was playing hell with the drugs in my system.  The long tube of spurting water, driven into my asshole was almost like being born it felt so wonderful and too, I can’t say how long I sat there rubbing that tiny shooting dildo up inside me over and over again.  When Tom returned it was like the approach of some ghost out of the corner of your eye and with a barking laugh, he told me it was time to get out.

He rubbed me dry and wrapped me up, hurrying me into the bedroom and under covers, wrapping me in his sheets as the sudden reversal from steaming hot to normal house left me shuddering.  This is what most people call the “roll” when it comes to ecstasy, feelings like waves overtake you in troughs and peaks, a light scratch on your balls may feel like silk or a razor blade.  And finally, just like that, it was time for him to unwrap his present.  With the sheets pulled back he slid the moons of his ass back to my face, squatting over me.

The first thing I noticed in my now mindless eagerness to eat his ass was that he was bitter.  Not as in badly cleaned or stained, but something different, something that reminded me of the belches I usually got when coming up on ecstasy.  I’m guessing that he had, while I was in the shower, added his own pills to the tight orifice I was now sucking at like a whore.  It was not the best taste to my already queasy stomach but I lost the focus of nausea at some point and just became an invading muscle inside a ring of muskiness.  He kept rocking as I ate his ass, his balls brushing against my forehead, leaving tracer hot paths of sensation and occasionally and impact as he rubbed his hand down his cock. 

Sometime in the depths of my depravity he finally climbed off of me and moved his body downward, now covered in sweat like mine was the tensile bounce of his cock perhaps hotter than the rest of him.  Me?  I was soft, my cock retreating like a turtle inside me, the perfect specter of a drug riddled bottom bitch now ready to be fucked.  He would find my ass slack and loose from both the shower and the ecstasy, ready for spit shine bit of lube, ready for his cock.  My legs went up, the curve of my ankles as his handhold and he ground that invading piece of meat up and down the furry crack of my ass.  I blubbered as the head danced over my asshole, the edge almost snagging its way in.

“I’m going to come inside you and make you my girl,” was all I got before the inevitable push.  His cock was huge and intrusive suddenly, painful, but oh so wonderfully painful as the receptors in my brain fired back and forth between pain and pleasure.  Despite my slackness, I swear I even felt a little tear as he pushed in but I could only blame myself for having played so long with the hot water invading my ass.   I stood on the brink and crest of this whirlwind my body arching to both better receiving his cock but also to maintain some rigidity in limbs that were suddenly shaking hard from the endorphin dump.  I felt a wetness as my body responded, pouring its own lubricant down and around his cock, mucus clinging, mingling and eventually joining with the seed he’d pump inside me.

My face too was wet which came as a shock and I reached up, touching my cheeks now wet with tears.  I was crying?  I was getting fucked hard and my confused body was treating this as some sort of religious experience because it wasn’t sadness I felt, but an overwhelming joy of being an abject whore bottom for this man.  I reached up to rub my wet palms on his pecks, attracted to the hardness that I found there as well as the knot hardness of his nipples.  His face was agony and ecstasy, he grunted ready to punch his cock through my inner lining and supplant his come in place of my brain.

And finally Tom came, dumping with foul grunt deep into my guts, collapsing on top of me with his hard cock still pulsing his seed upwards.  I held him, never wanting this psychotic feeling of being an object to ever end and I was disappointed that it must.  So when Tom finally rose from my shoulder and playfully bit me on my chin, he asked if I was ready to meet his roommate.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1