A video that will make you cringe...

rawTOP

I clicked off it after he began reaching up and digging out the pieces-- ewww. I am sorry- but that is just way too far out there. How the hell could he have done anything for the next 2 weeks after mincing up his cunt like that?? (And what guy would want to stick their cock in that hole afterwards- just in case there were still glass pieces stuck in there- OUCH

OUCH!

I saw this about a year ago for the first time.

The website that originally posted it had a Q&A with the guy. He had apparently been putting jars up his ass for a long time. Starting small, and going bigger.

From what I remember, he said that it hurt like hell, but he didn't scream because his wife and kids were in the next room!

Try explaining THAT to the wife LMAO!

I clicked off it after he began reaching up and digging out the pieces-- ewww. I am sorry- but that is just way too far out there. How the hell could he have done anything for the next 2 weeks after mincing up his cunt like that?? (And what guy would want to stick their cock in that hole afterwards- just in case there were still glass pieces stuck in there- OUCH

I could not watch anymore after the glass broke.

Ive seen it on several websites. He's a pain pig; also, it's odd that he got the glass jar in his hole and then was able to break it --- so I'm a bit suspicious about the physics involved and wonder if he staged the whole vid

Okay, a couple questions for you as you seem to know this man very well.

1) How do you know he's a pain pig and that this wasn't just an accident?

2) How on earth would someone stage a glass jar breaking in their ass?

As for the physics involved, he was leaning to much on the edge of the jar, and it shattered. Hit any jar on the edge and that'll happen. Try putting your whole body weight on it, and you'll get the same results I imagine. Not rocket science.

read the prologue to the vid on efukt:

"It seems our friend here wants to career out of using his cornhole as meat grinder. It's kinda like those people at the circus who eat glass, except in this case his browneye does all the crunching."

Was it an illusion?? was the glass on that pickle jar very thin? Is every magic trick real?

read the prologue to the vid on efukt:

"It seems our friend here wants to career out of using his cornhole as meat grinder. It's kinda like those people at the circus who eat glass, except in this case his browneye does all the crunching."

Was it an illusion?? was the glass on that pickle jar very thin? Is every magic trick real?

Good lord man, are you some kind of paranoid person? Seriously, why on earth would it be an illusion. I've seen this video maybe 10 or more times, and there is nothing in it to indicate it is not authentic. The only part of it that is not real is the scream at the end, which was edited in. And why would the glass of the jar be any thinner than a regular jar? Do you seriously think they specially make thin jars just for guys to break with their asses? This is not a magic trick, this is a guy filming himself jerking off and then getting into a really bad situation. Stop with the conspiracy theories already!