Who else cheats for cum?

Paktu

Do you cheat on your partner to get bred by others?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do you cheat on your partner to be bred by others?

• Yes, but infrequently
    • Yes, very frequently
    • No. Monogamous.
    • We breed/get bred together, so no cheating

I cheat on my bf of four years ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Its such a big turn on. I love when i find someone who is into me being a cheating whore. 

Got to the point where i tricked him into an open relationship woth rules and stuff. He cant get laid without me because of his looks and im free to let him occasionally know im out getting fucked, when its be way too inconvenient to lie, but i break our primary rule all the god damn time, use condoms and no body fluid exchange. 

And here i am taking spit for lube, drinking piss from the tap, taking loads of cum and piss inside my bare hole, and licking all over a dudes sweaty body. 

Hes sleeping in bed next to me while i just got rock hard writing this. 

926124ef-6fa5-459d-a52c-99011418f295.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Probably one of the main reasons I’m on this site. My boyfriend can’t really bottom, so I have to look for other willing holes to dump my load in. I also love having him breed me then going out and letting other guys add to the mix too. Boyfriend is none the wiser, and it gets me off being a secret slut lol

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I used to date girls in HS and when I was taking tech courses. I cheated on them all the fucking time with guys...was constantly getting fucked in the ass, fucking guys, sucking cock...you name it. The last girl I dated tried being cool with it and even agreed to doing MMF, but when she saw my face and my reaction to getting fucked she knew it was over. There was no way I could hide what I wanted.

• 5 months later...

Cheating is a good way to remind myself that my true place and purpose is as a sub bottom receptical, who’s pussy isn’t meant to look pretty, but rather should be a sloppy gaping mess more often than not. Cheating allows me to service the men that need it. I go home and at a great spouse. Sex. Money. All is provided.  But when out of the house, my only role is to collect sperm as requested of me and provide that release of tension, stress, anger. 

On 10/11/2018 at 12:46 AM, punaman said:

I'd only cheat if sucking a dick. My husband only likes to fuck, I want to taste and swallow cum.  It's been months if not over a year.  I need cum to swish around in my mouth. 

Coming from a married guy, this comment is rather comical. You're mad at your partner for not sucking your dick. Oh man, if only we could have that problem with our wives lol.