Albums, notfications, status updates

okay .. so i just did a test .. normally I add 1 picture at a time to a gallery .. and it seems like the more pictures I add to the gallery the more notifications that go out - not just 1 per picture but multiple notifications per picture .. so .. i just did a test and added 5 pix all at once .. 

let me know what's happened with your notifications?   did you get 1?  more than 1?   notifications where others have lilked/commented don't count right now - just let me know how many notifications you get that says something like "puphawaii added an image(s) to gallery" .. 

thanks!

Edited by puphawaii

25 minutes ago, puphawaii said:

okay .. so i just did a test .. normally I add 1 picture at a time to a gallery .. and it seems like the more pictures I add to the gallery the more notifications that go out - not just 1 per picture but multiple notifications per picture .. so .. i just did a test and added 5 pix all at once .. 

let me know what's happened with your notifications?   did you get 1?  more than 1?   notifications where others have lilked/commented don't count right now - just let me know how many notifications you get that says something like "puphawaii added an image(s) to gallery" .. 

thanks!

Hey Jay,

I only received this notification.

• 2 weeks later...

1 - still can't post status on my own page which is weird .. 

2 - got a message from a user that today he received an abnormally large amount of notifications about my posts .. i created 3 galleries so there should only have been 3 notificatons (i think) .. anyone else having issues?

see that's odd - because I post 10 pictures in 1 upload to a new gallery - and then I don't add any more pictures to that gallery .. so only 3 notifications should go out .. and i found out that if the file sizes are too big - no one can add comments/like/etc .. it kind of locks the gallery .. 

16 minutes ago, puphawaii said:

see that's odd - because I post 10 pictures in 1 upload to a new gallery - and then I don't add any more pictures to that gallery .. so only 3 notifications should go out .. and i found out that if the file sizes are too big - no one can add comments/like/etc .. it kind of locks the gallery .. 

hmm .. couldn't edit myself .. anyhow .. 30 pictures posted in 3 galleries .. 10 at a time .. should have been 3 notifications .. 

2 minutes ago, headnurse20 said:

I just got 5 notifications for today's gallery.

well crap .. i don't understand what's going on .. all the pictures were uploaded at the same time so it should have been 1 notification .. well i guess that's better than 10 (1 for each picture) .. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.