The rejection, it hurts

BerlinGuy

The nature of sexual attraction (or "attraction" period) has a mysterious side to it.  i don't fault anyone for not being attracted to me, i don't really see attraction as a choice. i agree that there is a cultural element, but i don't think that's all there is to it?  i mean, every caveat we put on our list of who we will fuck, narrows that list down. i don't know of any guy who wants a 'narrowed down list' lol.  

For various reasons, most of my sex with guys has always been anonymous where they pretty much only see my back side, so looks figures less into it, or just he looks of my back side.  And frankly, i'm face down, so looks doesn't figure in to the equation at all for me.  

Having said that, if a guy wants to kiss, what matters for me changes, just different criteria of attraction.

On the occasions when i do breed, age doesn't figure in at all.  i have a fb who is getting close to 70 and he has the silkiest, sweetest, well shaped ass.  Age just doesn't matter because i am only focused on his ass.