Glory hole

I met this girl on a website and she was telling me how her old boyfriend used to play out a scene where he would wander into their place like he was a stranger and walk up to a hole in a door and unzip his pants and pull out his dick and she would suck him till he was hard and then back onto his dick and he would fuck her till he came.  They did this the last three months they were dating and he broke up with her because he was bored. I got to telling her how hot that scene sounded and it would be really hot to see it play out.  She said she did not live with him anymore an he had the door in his place. 

I was a bit disappointed but I told her I knew a place if she was willing.  She said she always liked it and she would be up for trying it.  I told her to meet me at this warehouse I knew.  It had closed and I had been there before and set up a glory hole in a metal wall and told her were it would be.  I had set up a couple of cameras I could record it and watch from the office and in walks this cute girl all of 25 or so and she was 5'8 130 with a cute little figure. She found the wall I had made and she swung the door shut and I text the guy I had found on a glory hole site and he came in and fed his cock thru the hole. The guy had to be mid 50's. He unzipped and I was also surprised a really big dick dropped out and she lifted it and licked the head and then sucked just the head and started to up and down on it. Damn this girl had some skills, she started to deep throat it and the old guy started to move his hips. He was fucking her mouth and after about 3-4 minutes of that she pulled off and stood up and backed up on his big dick. She slowly worked her way down on it and then you could see his face contort with please and he stated to fuck her and this went on for a good ten minutes and then he grunted load and shot his load in her.  She pulled off and I caught cum dropping out of her and she bend down and sucked his cock clean. 

Fuck this chick was a gold mind, she stood up and tried to put herself back together and as she walked out the old guy had already left the building and I got a text fuck I need more of that. I text him back sure thing!  I quickly went back home and uploaded the videos to few sites and I have a little cash register in the left hand corner of my screen and before I knew it I had made $235.00 with downloads.  I hit up my new friend and told her she was amazing and asked her if she was free later.  She said yes and told her to be at the same place at 6 PM and I started looking for a few guys this time.  I had several hit me up but I picked three.  Ron was 55 like the first guy with a big dick, David was 39 and he had an 11" thin dick but says he cums a ton and Raja and he was 26 Arab and he said his dick was like a beer can and woman have a hard time giving him head or fucking.  

I hit her up at 5:30 to confirm and told her she had three to please, she send a message back that she was up for it that it was really hot earlier and she would like to feel him in her again soon.  I said in due time babe. By now I had more than $400.00 in downloads

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I was in the office at ten minutes before six and I had text all three guys.  One is in the parking lot and the other two down the street.  The older guy was first and right on time she walked in and got in her both and stripped her yoga pants off and her top and she was just in a bra.  I text the old guy and he walked in and got a little twisted around but found the booth and hole and pressed against the hole with his pants.  I could see she was rubbing his bulge and then she unzipped his pants and fished out this rod that had to be nine inches and nice medium thickness.  She again licked the slit and the head and than sucked on the head and before long she had him deep in her throat.  She did not move, I thought fuck am I going to have to go in there and pull her off his cock.  Can she breath, then I zoomed in with the camera and I could see her moving her neck.  Was she massaging his dick, he had his head all way back and a look of amazement and relief and then she pulled off and took in some air.  She licked the top again and then started to drive down on it and just like last time she pulled off and backed up on him and he fucked the wall making all kinds of noise and shot his nut in her. She stayed on his dick and she must have cum because he just stayed there and let her shake all over his dick and then she pulled off and cleaned him up and he went soft and he put himself back in his jeans.  

Glad I had text David the 38 year old to come to the parking lot before all the excited started or I might have forgotten. David walks up and pulls his shorts down exposing his ass to once camera and his dick just hung, had to be 7" soft.  She lightly picked up his dick and played with it and then sucked the head again, you could see him getting hard and then before long there it was.  He was all of 11" but really thin.  She seem to like it and went down on him and held it and then pulled up and down but he never left her mouth and then she licked his balls and suck them and back to working him down her throat and before you new it he shot down her throat.  He did not moan, grunt or say a work.  His body convulsed and he ass checks shook and then eventually all that stopped and he went soft and pulled up his shorts and off he went.  

Raja was ready and he had already gotten out of his car and watched as David shot, he walked up and pulled his dick out before he even got to the hole and fuck he was a beer can.  He presented it and she held it and put both hands around it. She licked the left side and then the right.  You could see he was leaking cum and then she put out her tongue right under it and a line of pre-cum dripped down and kept dripping till she clean his slit but the faucet kept going and she licked and then opened wide and suck his head.  She tried to him in her mouth and she managed to half the way down.  Bet he was almost 8 and almost 8 around.  She licked and swallowed his pre-cum for 8-10 minutes and then got up and backed onto his dick.  He held still as she sank down inch after inch on his dick and the boy just smiled as she bottomed out on him.  He then slowly started to fuck her and you could tell she was in pain and he picked up the pace and after five minutes something changed and she was moaning and then she came again and it was not three minutes later and she shot.  

I knew her next move, she always pulls off but she could not move. She stayed right there and then he started making fucking movement and they were picking up and the fucked her for another 10 minutes and shot again and she pulled off and cleaned him up and he walked out with his rock yard dick. Bet it did not go down until he was in the car half way home.

I have to admit I shot also about half way thru the fuck with Raja. This was great shit and I could not wait to get it uploaded.  I rushed back and posted the new videos and and my account now had $736.00 I would be well over a thousand in no time. These new videos were amazing!  All three guys wanted more, I could see why.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

I posted the new videos and I not only almost crashed the site but started to get emails of guys wanted to know what city and state the glory hole was in. I now had more than $3,000 in download cash and she had just take five loads and she swallowed piss from the first old guy on the second day.  I watched the tape again and it made total sense, the guy was lost and now I know he must have been looking for a bathroom and he could find one.  He fed his cock thru and she got him rock hard and she said  once he was hard he told her to stay on his dick and drink from the tap. She said she had no idea what he meant but once he started to piss she had two choices.  She could pull off and get it all over her or swallow. Hes first stream was really light so she thought it was over and swallowed but she later realized he had complete control and would give her a light stream and let here swallow and then again and she said every time I thought I was finished he would say don't move cock whore. I could not hear that on the take and I played it over and over but at one angle you could see his mouth moving so he must have. 

I was initially put off my the piss thing but after watching the tape and hearing what she said I thought it was hot as fuck that he had her completely under his control and she did what he said and did cancel the rest other guys and storm out. Someone had trained this girl right, she knew she was there to service cock and for nothing else. I began planning my next taping and her next group of feeders and lined up a four really great guys and two repeats for the next session and would work in the other two on another day.  She said she was not available till Friday so that meant two more days to wait for new videos. My fans where asking for new material and the downloads has slowed although they were still happening.  I now had $3,723 in cash.  That was more than I made last month and that was just two days of taping and some editing.  The next session was going to be even bigger I suspected. 

If only I had a couple more girls like her I would be rich. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I lined up the guys for Friday, she would get the two older guys first, Then a 42 year old married guy, 31 year old divorced guy, 18 year old High School student and a 24 year old University guy.  I told her to be ready for six guys and she said she was excited.  I planned on a much longer session and we planned on starting at two in the afternoon so the High School kid could swing over after class but before his part time job.  I was set up as usually but this time I put some water battles and a couple snacks in there in case this took much longer and she was hungry or thirsty.  Right on time she walked in but this time she had a bag with her. I wondered what that was for.  She locked her booth and undressed on camera and she was completely naked this time.  She opened her bag and pulled out lube, a few cock rings, a vibrator, a but plug and some other toys. 

I thought wtf is she up to but then again this will make for great downloads. She started to lube up her ass and after some work in popped the butt plug and then grabbed her wand and starting to work her pussy and clit and after five minutes she looked like she shuttered and came. I had told the old guy from two days ago and he walked in and walked right up to the hole and had her rub his dick thru his jean and then she fished out his dick and he was half hard already and she sucked and licked the head till he was at full mast and then she started to deep throat him and I was bucking like he was going to cum and she pulled off. She let him calm down and then grabbed his dick and slide her wet pussy on it and the fucked her and bucked and then slammed into her and his legs shook and he came in her.  She held there while he kept shaking and must have been pulsing inside her and then she pulled off and swallowed him and clean him off.  He whistled on the way out as he tucked his dick back in his jeans and zipped up.  He passes the other older guy, her first visitor at the glory hole.  He walks up and pulls his dick out on the way.  It is flopping around and then feeds it through the glory hole.

She makes love to it, god she loves dick.  She pulled off and backs her cummy cunt up to his dick and slides him in and he fucked her for five minutes and then pulls his dick out. I damn did he cum already and then I see what he is doing, he bend down and fingered her pussy, one, two and then three fingers in her and then he pulled out and rubbed them on his jeans and the grabbed the butt plug and worked it around and then pulled it out. Dropped it between her legs and took his still cummy dick and pressed into her ass and he ass fucked her till he started to shake and I knew he was cumming in her ass then he pulled out and did not eve wait for her to clean him this time and stuffed his dick back in his jeans and walked out. Fuck that was really hot! I am rock hard watching it.  I ma have to take a turn at the hole.

I text the 42  year old married guy, he said his wife was not putting out and he had not gad sex in weeks.  I just text batter up, and he walked in jogging pants, tall dude had to be 6'5 and he was geeky but he said he had 10" and thick.  If that was true she would love it.  It did no take long, he pulled his jogging pants down and the camera caught his thick soft dick and she gently picked it up with both hands and licked all over and he quickly got rock hard and she sucked and tried to deep throat him but he was too big.  She jacked him with some lube and her mouth and tongue stayed right on his dick and she was licking his piss slit when he erupted and she cupped her mouth over his dick so she caught the rest.  He must have had a lot to drain since it took so long for her to come up for hair and lick her lips while she held his dick.  He looked like he was done or thought he should be but she held his softening dick and jacked him and before long he was rock hard again and she backed up on him and he started to fuck her, honestly there is a lot you can not hear with the way the warehouse and the distance of the cameras but they both were moaning and after 10 minutes of him impaling her pussy she came and then he shot right after her.

He leaned on the wall and then after she released his dick he pulled up his jogging pants and walked out. That high school kid had a hard act to follow. Hoped she would be gentle with him.  He was a virgin and she knew she had one coming.  He walked up timidly to the opening and pressed against it and she gently rubbed his dick.  He must have already been hard because she fished it out and for a young dude he had a pretty nice rod.  Uncut, the first one since we opened and it had to be 8 to 8,5 nice thickness and lots of foreskin.  She sucked his foreskin and then tongue fucked it and docked her tit with it and then she pealed the skin back and his dick was so wet, she licked and sucked on it and he shot in her mouth before she ever wrapped her mouth on it, he just shook and  and stayed there. Where could he go she held onto his dick.  He never lots his hard one anyway so he was not going anywhere. She sucked and deep throated him and he must have shot again and she kept sucking and then the last time before she let his dick go so he could leave took another 10 minutes and there she let him spurt down her throat. He pulled out of the hole and he seems light head and dizzy and then he regained his balance and walked out as the last guy of the day passed him and he looked puzzled but he kept walking.

The University was 6" muscled ad he had tats he was in a tank top and both arms had sleeves and he had one on his neck.  I had not expected that but he walked up and pulled out his dick like he was at a urinal.  I thought do we have another guy into water sports.  He shook his cock and she grabbed it and sucked him going down on him right away and then licking the head and then back down, she licked his balls and suck them and then he turned around and backed up his ass and she ate his hole, He stayed that way and I turned up the speakers to see if I could hear and I could faintly here him - " That's it you fucking whore, you have been taking cum all day haven't you. You are a nasty slut and I love nasty sluts and now you are going to eat my ass and tongue fuck my hole.  When I am good and ready I am going to feed you my big dick and you are going to open that cummy cunt of yours and I am going to breed you like the cum whore you really are." 

It was only about three more minutes and he pulled off and turned around and his cock had gotten really thick while he was jacking and she was tongue fucking him and he presented her second beer can dick and she backed up on his and he fucked her and she came and he kept fucking here and about four minutes later she came again and then less then two minutes and he shot his nut in her putty.  It went quiet and since the speakers have never been turned down I herd him tell her to stay the fuck on his dick and she obeyed he started to lightly move in and out of her and then he started again. He fucked her and called her a worthless slut and fucked her and then grunted load and shot in her again and this time he said, - Fucking whore get down and clean off my dick. She obeyed and licked and sucked her pussy juice and his cum off his dick and then he pulled out and put it away and loudly said.  I will be back in two days, you better be here and be ready for a real fucking the work on sucking my dick bitch. 

Then he walked out and she stood there dazed and I rubbed one out and then packed my shit up and when I came out of the office she was gone.  I rushed home to start editing and thought maybe I should text here to make sure she is okay.  Na, she is all of what he called her, she had taken load after load without ever seeing what any of them looked like.

Edited by Hungtop4barehole
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I posted the video and like expected I got mostly positive responses and a few negative reviews about my last breeder who came to the hole.  He moved people and no matter what you think of his verbal lashing of the cum slut he was hot and even the negative reviews downloaded him and I could see the downloads continued and I had made almost 10,000 in downloads after three really bitchy women who downloaded went on other sites bitching about it and drove more than three hundred to my site and they all downloaded this one and the first two. It was crazy and more than 90% of the responses were asking for more, show us more!

Shit, I had not reached out to my glory hole queen and checked on her and she had not reach out either.  Did I still have a little slut to film?  I sent her an email and text and waited and no response.  Had she seen the videos or someone she knows?  Was the gig up, damn I needed her more than ever, my fans were restless. One day turned into two days with no response and then I received a response. Sorry I have been out of town,.  Then she went on to say she was not sure she could continue as she had met a guy online and she wanted to give dating him a try.  

My response was shoot, any guy would be lucky to have a woman like you and you are not even sure he is worthy of you yet. I propose you keep dating him and keep coming to the hole but instead of twice a week we should do three times a week. If things progress and he is worthy you stop cold turkey but if not you will at least be fully satisfied and happy and woman are always happier when they are getting it.  I thought fuck I have to try to get her to continue.  I figured what the hell do I have to loose. 

Twenty minutes and no response, I began searching online for a glory hole queen and I found a fat chick, old hag and a cross dresser this sucks I thought.  Then just an hour later she text and said " I have been thinking about what you said and you are right, I have no idea if this is going to work out and I do not want to loose out while I  try to figure out if he is the one. I am free Monday if you can set something up.  

Fuck she is back, no mention of the nasty college guy or anything really. I began to look for my next crew. Monday was less than 36 hours and I would line up Thursday and Saturday also.  My dick was getting hard, I might have to do some off camera glory hole soon my self.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hungtop4barehole said:

I posted the video and like expected I got mostly positive responses and a few negative reviews about my last breeder who came to the hole.  He moved people and no matter what you think of his verbal lashing of the cum slut he was hot and even the negative reviews downloaded him and I could see the downloads continued and I had made almost 10,000 in downloads after three really bitchy women who downloaded went on other sites bitching about it and drove more than three hundred to my site and they all downloaded this one and the first two. It was crazy and more than 90% of the responses were asking for more, show us more!

Shit, I had not reached out to my glory hole queen and checked on her and she had not reach out either.  Did I still have a little slut to film?  I sent her an email and text and waited and no response.  Had she seen the videos or someone she knows?  Was the gig up, damn I needed her more than ever, my fans were restless. One day turned into two days with no response and then I received a response. Sorry I have been out of town,.  Then she went on to say she was not sure she could continue as she had met a guy online and she wanted to give dating him a try.  

My response was shoot, any guy would be lucky to have a woman like you and you are not even sure he is worthy of you yet. I propose you keep dating him and keep coming to the hole but instead of twice a week we should do three times a week. If things progress and he is worthy you stop cold turkey but if not you will at least be fully satisfied and happy and woman are always happier when they are getting it.  I thought fuck I have to try to get her to continue.  I figured what the hell do I have to loose. 

Twenty minutes and no response, I began searching online for a glory hole queen and I found a fat chick, old hag and a cross dresser this sucks I thought.  Then just an hour later she text and said " I have been thinking about what you said and you are right, I have no idea if this is going to work out and I do not want to loose out while I  try to figure out if he is the one. I am free Monday if you can set something up.  

Fuck she is back, no mention of the nasty college guy or anything really. I began to look for my next crew. Monday was less than 36 hours and I would line up Thursday and Saturday also.  My dick was getting hard, I might have to do some off camera glory hole soon myself.

• Upvote 1

Monday arrived and the past 36 hours lead me to invite the 24 Year old Verbal College guy and asked him if he had any buddies who would be down for it.  Posted on a couple sites for guys and ended up with seven guys who said they wanted to use a young whore at a glory hole. I never asked her if she liked black men or Latin guys but we would soon find out.  There were two black guys, two lain guys and three white guys one was the College Kid. 

Started the night off with one of the Latin guys, he had to get back to his wife so just after he shut herself in and emptied her back I text him to come in.  He came in and had chains hanging around his neck, both arms had sleeves and he looked rough.  He was not very attractive but said he had a huge dick.  He walked up to the hole and unzipped his jeans and fished out this long limp dick and she picked it up and started to suck on his foreskin and work it and it took a little doing but she sucked him hard till he was 9" thick. She backed up on his dick and he and he moaned really load and then he started fucking her and this went on for ten minutes till he shot his load and he you could hear him say pinche puta (fucking whore).  Then he put his dick back in his pants and left and text me I want more!  

Next I sent a white dude, he was  white guy with black hair 6'6 201 and had 10 inches, he told me he was packing 10 thick inches.  If he really did I needed to catch this on video.  He  entered and went over to the hole and he pulled out his dick and a long thick dick  dangled with these huge bull balls.  I thought fuck, he can't get bigger than that but to my surprise she picked it up and licked and sucked his head and he grew and after a few more minutes he grew again and how he looked like he had a baseball bat with two Oranges hanging in his ball sack.  He was silent with the exception of some noise that he grunted of his approval but then he said bitch you are not going to get me off that way.  Back that cunt up on my dick and let me fuck you you whore.  She hesitated and he said I am fucking waiting and she then go up and grabbed some lube and lubed up his dick and the backed on it it.  I zoomed in on her face, she was in pain and he was only half way in.  She had never used them before and I never even knew she had them but she put some poppers up to her nose and she began to sink back on his club and then he start slow fucking her and she would gasp and moan and then so signs of relief and then he would shove back in and he picked up his pace and her grunt and groans got loader and eventually after ten minutes and sever hits of the little brown bottle he was fucking her cunt and pounding her.  

He said now that is a fucking cunt, I know from what my buddy said you were a true slut who would take my nut!  He fucked her for three to four more minutes and then growled and bellowed and stayed in her till he dick softened a little and then pulled out and he said clean me up bitch I need to get home to my wife.  She did, she licked and once he was deflated enough she sucked him and he started to get hard again.  Then he said now you did it, keep sucking and we need to do it again and she did and then backed up on him again and she moaned and whimpered and she shot in her again after 20 minutes and then she pulled off and went back to licking and sucking and he said with a few more fucks you will be my favorite whore in the city.  He tucked away his dick and walked off.  

Next I sent in a blonde college guy, very average looking, he said he had 9" and he pulled it out and he looked like he had five inches hanging so I bet he did but his dick was thin and I was sure he would thicken as she sucked him but he did not very much but got hard and she backed up  him and his dick went in and he fucked but that did not last long and he pulled out and  bend down and licked her cummy pussy and then her ass and he stuck a couple fingers in her pussy and grabbed some cum and lubed his dick and then pressed against her ass hole that he had licked and his dick slid in and he fucked her for ten minutes and then shot in her ass.  Pulled out and the tucked his dick in his pants and left.  Not a word from either of them.  

I sent in the Red head he walked up and pulled out his dick, respectable thickness and she suck him and he took on a really odd shape.  Medium at the base and supper thick in the middle and then it tapered to a point at the head.  The thickness in the middle looked like the same thickness as the the supper tall guy and she did not even suck him, she just backed up on his dick.  He said fucking sweet pussy bitch.  Then he fucked and ever time he bottomed out in her she seemed to have some discomfort and then he pulled back and she would relax and he would do it again and after 15 minutes he shot in her and bellowed fuck I needed that.  He pulled out and grabbed a hankie from his back pocket and whipped off his dick and then dropped it in through the hole and walked out.

Sent in the second latin guy and he had his nose, face and ears pierced.  Tats everywhere and when he fished his dick out he had a huge PA hanging off a thick fat dick that was half hard and she picked it up and licked the  PA and then placed it on her tongue and started to suck him and he fucked her throat and she gagged and then he said Puta and with that she got up and backed onto his dick and he fucked her with his thick dick and fat PA and he went for 8 to 10 minutes and shot deep.  He pulled out and she bend down and he fed it back in and had hear lick and clean his dick and then he slid out and tucked his rod back in his jeans and left.

I sent the first black guy in, 5'11 and lean he walked up and he had his dick out before he got there and fed it through. She sucked and he looked like 10 even though he said a little over 9 and he fucked her after she backed on to him for 20 minutes and then shot in here not a work or a sound and she pulled off and cleaned him up.  He never moved till she was done and then he walked out and his buddy walked past him and did not even wait for me to tell him to go and he was 6'1 muscled like a linebacker and he walked up and fed in a thick beer can dick and she sucked what she could only the head and he fucked her silently like his buddy and when he shot and too stayed right there and she licked and cleaned him up. Then he said, I love white bitches who love nigger dick.  I will fuck you again whore. Then he walked out.  

She collapsed on the ground her pussy leaking cum and trying to regain her strength and I took my video and shot home.  Fuck this one is gonna make be some bling. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Hungtop4barehole said:

Monday arrived and the past 36 hours lead me to invite the 24 Year old Verbal College guy and asked him if he had any buddies who would be down for it.  Posted on a couple sites for guys and ended up with seven guys who said they wanted to use a young whore at a glory hole. I never asked her if she liked black men or Latin guys but we would soon find out.  There were two black guys, two lain guys and three white guys one was the College Kid. 

Started the night off with one of the Latin guys, he had to get back to his wife so just after he shut herself in and emptied her back I text him to come in.  He came in and had chains hanging around his neck, both arms had sleeves and he looked rough.  He was not very attractive but said he had a huge dick.  He walked up to the hole and unzipped his jeans and fished out this long limp dick and she picked it up and started to suck on his foreskin and work it and it took a little doing but she sucked him hard till he was 9" thick. She backed up on his dick and he and he moaned really load and then he started fucking her and this went on for ten minutes till he shot his load and he you could hear him say pinche puta (fucking whore).  Then he put his dick back in his pants and left and text me I want more!  

Next I sent a white dude, he was  white guy with black hair 6'6 201 and had 10 inches, he told me he was packing 10 thick inches.  If he really did I needed to catch this on video.  He  entered and went over to the hole and he pulled out his dick and a long thick dick  dangled with these huge bull balls.  I thought fuck, he can't get bigger than that but to my surprise she picked it up and licked and sucked his head and he grew and after a few more minutes he grew again and how he looked like he had a baseball bat with two Oranges hanging in his ball sack.  He was silent with the exception of some noise that he grunted of his approval but then he said bitch you are not going to get me off that way.  Back that cunt up on my dick and let me fuck you you whore.  She hesitated and he said I am fucking waiting and she then go up and grabbed some lube and lubed up his dick and the backed on it it.  I zoomed in on her face, she was in pain and he was only half way in.  She had never used them before and I never even knew she had them but she put some poppers up to her nose and she began to sink back on his club and then he start slow fucking her and she would gasp and moan and then so signs of relief and then he would shove back in and he picked up his pace and her grunt and groans got loader and eventually after ten minutes and sever hits of the little brown bottle he was fucking her cunt and pounding her.  

He said now that is a fucking cunt, I know from what my buddy said you were a true slut who would take my nut!  He fucked her for three to four more minutes and then growled and bellowed and stayed in her till he dick softened a little and then pulled out and he said clean me up bitch I need to get home to my wife.  She did, she licked and once he was deflated enough she sucked him and he started to get hard again.  Then he said now you did it, keep sucking and we need to do it again and she did and then backed up on him again and she moaned and whimpered and she shot in her again after 20 minutes and then she pulled off and went back to licking and sucking and he said with a few more fucks you will be my favorite whore in the city.  He tucked away his dick and walked off.  

Next I sent in a blonde college guy, very average looking, he said he had 9" and he pulled it out and he looked like he had five inches hanging so I bet he did but his dick was thin and I was sure he would thicken as she sucked him but he did not very much but got hard and she backed up  him and his dick went in and he fucked but that did not last long and he pulled out and  bend down and licked her cummy pussy and then her ass and he stuck a couple fingers in her pussy and grabbed some cum and lubed his dick and then pressed against her ass hole that he had licked and his dick slid in and he fucked her for ten minutes and then shot in her ass.  Pulled out and the tucked his dick in his pants and left.  Not a word from either of them.  

I sent in the Red head he walked up and pulled out his dick, respectable thickness and she suck him and he took on a really odd shape.  Medium at the base and supper thick in the middle and then it tapered to a point at the head.  The thickness in the middle looked like the same thickness as the the supper tall guy and she did not even suck him, she just backed up on his dick.  He said fucking sweet pussy bitch.  Then he fucked and ever time he bottomed out in her she seemed to have some discomfort and then he pulled back and she would relax and he would do it again and after 15 minutes he shot in her and bellowed fuck I needed that.  He pulled out and grabbed a hankie from his back pocket and whipped off his dick and then dropped it in through the hole and walked out.

Sent in the second latin guy and he had his nose, face and ears pierced.  Tats everywhere and when he fished his dick out he had a huge PA hanging off a thick fat dick that was half hard and she picked it up and licked the  PA and then placed it on her tongue and started to suck him and he fucked her throat and she gagged and then he said Puta and with that she got up and backed onto his dick and he fucked her with his thick dick and fat PA and he went for 8 to 10 minutes and shot deep.  He pulled out and she bend down and he fed it back in and had hear lick and clean his dick and then he slid out and tucked his rod back in his jeans and left.

I sent the first black guy in, 5'11 and lean he walked up and he had his dick out before he got there and fed it through. She sucked and he looked like 10 even though he said a little over 9 and he fucked her after she backed on to him for 20 minutes and then shot in here not a work or a sound and she pulled off and cleaned him up.  He never moved till she was done and then he walked out and his buddy walked past him and did not even wait for me to tell him to go and he was 6'1 muscled like a linebacker and he walked up and fed in a thick beer can dick and she sucked what she could only the head and he fucked her silently like his buddy and when he shot and too stayed right there and she licked and cleaned him up. Then he said, I love white bitches who love nigger dick.  I will fuck you again whore. Then he walked out.  

She collapsed on the ground her pussy leaking cum and trying to regain her strength and I took my video and shot home.  Fuck this one is gonna make be some bling. 

Great to see you continuing these stories, I thought maybe you'd stopped writing. A lot of us semi-lurkers love these stories even if we don't always post.