A Motel 6 adventure

Oldercumslut

On 11/5/2018 at 8:23 AM, HardOneLA said:

Anyone been to the Dunes Motel in Hollywood, CA lately?  If so, please let me know how it is.  Is there cruising action there itself?  Or do you have to "import" all of your fucks from ads on BBRT, etc?

Also, what's another good site to join and post on for hookups besides BBRT??

Thanks guys!  Oink!!

The Dunes is always a great place to play.  I've had many great load-taking stays there.   I find it easier to "import",  as you say,  all my fucks.  My highlight was the night Master Jerry whored me out.  

Only got one load last night.  But it was a good one.   Younger in shape guy with a nice 9".  Perfect size.  After sucking him hard he had me face down on the bed.  After teasing a bit he slit in.  Perfect.  Kept it up for about 20 min.  Adjusting speed and angle as he needed.  I could feel him twitching as he came in me balls deep.  Drippled a little bit after he pulled out.  Will def see him again.

I'm definitly going to have to try someplace other than Little Rock here.  Maybe Memphis,  Dallas is only 4 hours away.

Good to see you're sticking with the slut motel routine. Look forward to your reports. In small town finding that cum sluts aren't in high demand on Friday and Saturday for some reason. Think it's difficult for the married guys to get away. Finding Tues thru Thurs during the day is best; at least that's how it is in my small town part of Florida. Not too many "gays" the action seems to be with "straight/bi" ones. The gay ones are all safe, protection etc; the straight ones want to feel skin on skin.  Good luck on your sleaze adventures!!

Thanks for the comments.

I would have taken protected.   There was lots of talk but no action.    And of course they blamed it on me.  Excuses about the app, etc.  The guys that message and then tell me they don't have a ride, etc.  

It will be a couple of weeks before I can break free, but I'll figure a way to get a weekday evening.

I fucking Love anon, hotel, ass up, cum dump sex. It’s the fucking best.  I do it all the time.  I travel for a living and am on the road most of the year. I’m in each city for about a week at a time. I could write a blog on the best city’s for random hookups. It’s usually the medium sized towns. I miss craigslist but doublelist is getting better. Can I ask a practical question. How often do you get tested for stds? 

• Upvote 1

On 11/19/2018 at 9:00 PM, Oldercumslut said:

Besides lube, and a blindfold, what else do you all bring with you to these?

I also bring a large back of bar towels you get at Sams Club so guys have something to wipe off with after.

Bottle of vodka for me and beers in a cooler for the tops. ?  Those straight boys do like their beers. Found having some beers around can keep a guy around for a second go. After they blow their first load just ask, hey want a beer before you head out. Amazing how relaxed they can get. About half the time I get a second go at that crotch. May not get a load but is nice to have that second taste.