Tops - Whats the most degrading thing for a bottom that turns u on?

lekesafadozn

I am a dilettante here, a bottom who would love to to get barebacked and take loads but can't accept the risk of pozzing. So i read your experiences and experience vicariously.

I can say that in my limited bareback experience the specific act that a top did to drive me crazy was to go ass to mouth. Almost every time a cock went in my ass bare it was a surprise to me in a darkroom. But almost every time when it withdrew from my ass it went straight into my mouth.

On two occasions I was playing with a couple,sucking the bottom while his top bare fucked him. Each time the top came in the bottom's ass, causing the bottom to shoot in my mouth. Then the top shoved his dripping dirty cock in my mouth for a cleaning. Finally the bottom turned and pressed his cummy hole to my mouth for a proper felching.

I want a top to degrade me by pulling a cock straight from an ass and shove it in my mouth.

So love wrapping my arm around my bottom's neck ... both for leverage and so its hard to breath - and using that moment to pop his 3rd ring hard and drive that last inch in...

Fuck, that's my favorite way to get fucked! Love having a guy wrap his arms or hands around my throat, choking me while he's pounding away in my ass!

I have been boning this latin pig at his office. He works alone right down the street from where I live. I recently found out that his husband is also a bottom and cruises adam4adam. The same site I met the one Im fucking. I flat out told the pig that I wanted to breed his husband and if he didnt arrange it somehow, I was going to tell him about "us". I find it terribly hot that I will soon be breeding them both. Two men, both bottoms, partnered.......go figure that.

I want them both to get addickted to my cum and cock.

Guest faggot hole

Thick, dude, i could easily become addicted to Your cock and Your cum. The Latin pig and his husband are soooo fucking lucky.

my situation is the mirror image of Yours. i'm fucked pretty regularly by this totally hot 40 year old. i'm also fucked pretty regularly by his son, who is a high school senior of legal age and as randy as they come. Neither knows that the other is boning me. But i would love to get them together, both working my holes together and in tandem.

• 4 weeks later...

Very degrading and a real turn off for a bottom but not for certain tops is making the bottom jerk of his spunk in a toilet quickly before starting to fuck, tops blowing their load in the air after fucking showing the bottom he won't get it, tops dumping their load in another ass they have not fucked before, just to get rid uf the spunk leaving the fucked bottom neglected or my be grant him to suck out the load off that other ass...

The degrading stuff is mostly of withholding the cum from the bottom in charge

The most degrading thing I've done to a bottom hold on to your cock guys I still jack off with this memory......

i lived in Egypt for 11 years and I swear its the gay Capitol of the world only this would happen in Cairo...

Most of the soldiers at every corner in the part of Cairo I lived in fucked each other usually with their loaded AK-47 Semi Automatics slung over their backs. Well a palatinian friend of mine Khaled were walking towards my apartment kiddie corner from The Canadian Ambassadors house. There were 2 Egyptian Army guard in the guard shack. I've been fucking Khaled for years. The guards wanted a cigarette whilst smoking with the guards I reach over and massage his massive cock under his uniform. Khaled was team tagged 2 times over between the guards and I right on the street it was dark. We all unloaded in him twice. One of the guards wanted to fuck him with thevAK-47. Khaled was stoned on hash and drunk I convinced him to be fucked with the magazine on the gun he agreed. Khaled cream pied out natures lube of 3 men and the guard held his gun out and I lubed up the magazine. It was difficult sliding it in barrel face forward but tilted up to accomadate the curve on the magazine. I got the whole thing went up (with Khaled screaming) there the guards and I slammed that gun in his ass so many times with Mhaled screaming stop stop no more but he had a hard on of steel!! We rammed him for another minute or two Khaled shot a huge load on the bench in the guard shack. The guard pulled out the semi and there was shit and cum on it we forced him to lick it clean even though he threw up 3 times we still made him eat it. When Khaled and I arrived at my flat we both had to shower and in the shower he bled from his ass a bit but he admitted he loved being raped by a loaded gun and the guards and I!!

Only in Egypt!!!

Edited by Kristopher

The most degrading thing I've done to a bottom hold on to your cock guys I still jack off with this memory......

i lived in Egypt for 11 years and I swear its the gay Capitol of the world only this would happen in Cairo...

Most of the soldiers at every corner in the part of Cairo I lived in fucked each other usually with their loaded AK-47 Semi Automatics slung over their backs. Well a palatinian friend of mine Khaled were walking towards my apartment kiddie corner from The Canadian Ambassadors house. There were 2 Egyptian Army guard in the guard shack. I've been fucking Khaled for years. The guards wanted a cigarette whilst smoking with the guards I reach over and massage his massive cock under his uniform. Khaled was team tagged 2 times over between the guards and I right on the street it was dark. We all unloaded in him twice. One of the guards wanted to fuck him with thevAK-47. Khaled was stoned on hash and drunk I convinced him to be fucked with the magazine on the gun he agreed. Khaled cream pied out natures lube of 3 men and the guard held his gun out and I lubed up the magazine. It was difficult sliding it in barrel face forward but tilted up to accomadate the curve on the magazine. I got the whole thing went up (with Khaled screaming) there the guards and I slammed that gun in his ass so many times with Mhaled screaming stop stop no more but he had a hard on of steel!! We rammed him for another minute or two Khaled shot a huge load on the bench in the guard shack. The guard pulled out the semi and there was shit and cum on it we forced him to lick it clean even though he threw up 3 times we still made him eat it. When Khaled and I arrived at my flat we both had to shower and in the shower he bled from his ass a bit but he admitted he loved being raped by a loaded gun and the guards and I!!

Only in Egypt!!!

That is hot

I agree and told the top last night I needed to clean his dick because I made it dirty. He let me get a lick or two in, then starting jerking his cock. I thought it made him hot; he actually wanted to clean it off with his hand and smear it on my back then start fucking me again. We were in a large booth at an ABS. It had a window and we made a nice show. I really wanted his load planted in me, but he wanted to put on a show and shoot in my face. That load was fucking huge. in both eyes, hair, everywhere. the old fat guys in the booth next door were like holy shit, he just came all over that boys face. I enjoyed walking past the lurkers on my way to the bathroom. Do wish that big of a load went in my butt. Thought I had some of it in my ass, but it turned out to be more shit.

as a confirmed bottom, i like guys who want me to lick shit of their cock after they have fucked me