Anonymous hookups who end up wanting to date you

AriesBB7

when random strangers fuck me(which is all the time lol) i assume they are just using me for a cumhole and nothing more. i know that even most guys who use whores like me think i'm way too trashy to date.i'm just some hot slut thats willing to take their load and i'm easy to use. most men who fuck me dont even tell me their name and many dont even let me see their face. im literally just a fucktoy they use to get themselves off

• Upvote 2

Had a sweet and very sexy guy always at same sauna last year. We always fucked and I started looking forward to seeing him there. And a bit disappointed if he wasn't as sex was so good. Then we went for meal and drink after. Decided to swap numbers after a few months. Now we are with each other every weekend. Still at sauna together but  sex with other guys rarely is as good as with each other. I miss sleeping and shagging him in the week. But we make the most of weekends.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 11/16/2018 at 9:04 PM, aries7 said:

I did not mean any disrespect or insult in my comment about not knowing names being trashy and I have a lot of anonymous sex in that fashion so I'm grouped in with all of that too.  I tend to be a little self deprecating at times and didn't mean to pull everyone into an unintentional global insult. 

nothing wrong there.some of us dirtier faggot whores embrace our trashiness. i personally love it when a guy who fucks me tells me im trash.specially if he spits in my face before or after he breeds me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

nothing wrong there.some of us dirtier faggot whores embrace our trashiness. i personally love it when a guy who fucks me tells me im trash.specially if he spits in my face before or after he breeds me

YES! This! And I love not knowing their names... Honestly, so many times, I've taken a load from someone who has fucked me a bunch of times, and not realized who he once. A few times, its happen when a guy has already fucked me that night... But hey, sometimes I'm blindfolded, or taking loads in the dark room. or just bent over, busy sucking a dick. 

Drives me insane when guys try to force their ideals on me, and tell me if I had some more self-esteem/valued myself, maybe I'd have 'more luck' finding a partner and people wouldn't just treat me like a piece of meat.... uh... nope, it's not a self-esteem thing, buddy. It's that that's exactly the sex I want to be having. I'm actually doing quite well in the self-esteem department, because guys love breeding my ass, and keep coming back over and over. Really boosts the confidence. I don't have a partner because I have no interest in it... I'm not just slutting around until "I find the one".

I always get a laugh out of guys who meet me in a really no-strings setting, maybe meet me a few more times, and then start texting me lovey-doveys and asking if i'd ever date, if I'd be open to a relationship, if I'd 'settle down'. Honestly? You really think the guy you want to get into a monogamous relationship with is the guy whose ass you were the 13th to breed in a day, who you found on craigslist? Not that I'm totally closed off to the idea of a relationship, but I know I wouldn't be happy completely changing myself...

The other thing I find is that guys who have a ton of fun with me when it's anonymous, as we get to know each other, a big chunk of get this 'I respect you too much to treat you like that' mentality, and then the sex we have just... sucks. Like.... See? You fucking loved it when you were just breeding some slut, but now that you know me a little bit, the sex sucks. I mean, it doesn't have to... you could pretty much just say 'bend over faggot', and I'd instantly be game... but a lot of guys get in their heads about shit, man.

• Upvote 3

On 12/2/2018 at 6:44 PM, crawford912 said:

YES! This! And I love not knowing their names... Honestly, so many times, I've taken a load from someone who has fucked me a bunch of times, and not realized who he once. A few times, its happen when a guy has already fucked me that night... But hey, sometimes I'm blindfolded, or taking loads in the dark room. or just bent over, busy sucking a dick. 

Drives me insane when guys try to force their ideals on me, and tell me if I had some more self-esteem/valued myself, maybe I'd have 'more luck' finding a partner and people wouldn't just treat me like a piece of meat.... uh... nope, it's not a self-esteem thing, buddy. It's that that's exactly the sex I want to be having. I'm actually doing quite well in the self-esteem department, because guys love breeding my ass, and keep coming back over and over. Really boosts the confidence. I don't have a partner because I have no interest in it... I'm not just slutting around until "I find the one".

I always get a laugh out of guys who meet me in a really no-strings setting, maybe meet me a few more times, and then start texting me lovey-doveys and asking if i'd ever date, if I'd be open to a relationship, if I'd 'settle down'. Honestly? You really think the guy you want to get into a monogamous relationship with is the guy whose ass you were the 13th to breed in a day, who you found on craigslist? Not that I'm totally closed off to the idea of a relationship, but I know I wouldn't be happy completely changing myself...

The other thing I find is that guys who have a ton of fun with me when it's anonymous, as we get to know each other, a big chunk of get this 'I respect you too much to treat you like that' mentality, and then the sex we have just... sucks. Like.... See? You fucking loved it when you were just breeding some slut, but now that you know me a little bit, the sex sucks. I mean, it doesn't have to... you could pretty much just say 'bend over faggot', and I'd instantly be game... but a lot of guys get in their heads about shit, man.

totally. most guys that fuck me i dont even know their names or what they look like. and all they know about me is im some whore that takes loads. its also funny when guys ask "are you clean?" when youre laying in a bathhouse sling blindfolded with a couple dozen strangers loads dripping from your gaping fuckhole. lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Just now, gangbangsuperstar said:

totally. most guys that fuck me i dont even know their names or what they look like. and all they know about me is im some whore that takes loads. its also funny when guys ask "are you clean?" when youre laying in a bathhouse sling blindfolded with a couple dozen strangers loads dripping from your gaping fuckhole. lol

haha... one of my best friend's birthday parties a few years back, a bunch of his new boyfriend's group of friends kept staring at my weirdly all night... and then as we were starting to wrap up, one of the guys asked if i wanted to come along to steamworks. it was kinda surprised, cuz nothing like that had come up all night. the birthday boy is like... super vanilla.... so i was like 'uuuuh', and the friend was like 'you don't recognize me?'.... turns out he'd been fucking me for AGES at the bath houses, but i'm usually in a blindfold, the dark room, just not focused on the guys fucking my cunt, generally... turns out a few of them had. And it turns out i would continue to not notice/recognize them after that....

I actually kinda love it when a guy is in me, pounding me, and says 'do you remember who i am?'... it's almost always a no.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, crawford912 said:

haha... one of my best friend's birthday parties a few years back, a bunch of his new boyfriend's group of friends kept staring at my weirdly all night... and then as we were starting to wrap up, one of the guys asked if i wanted to come along to steamworks. it was kinda surprised, cuz nothing like that had come up all night. the birthday boy is like... super vanilla.... so i was like 'uuuuh', and the friend was like 'you don't recognize me?'.... turns out he'd been fucking me for AGES at the bath houses, but i'm usually in a blindfold, the dark room, just not focused on the guys fucking my cunt, generally... turns out a few of them had. And it turns out i would continue to not notice/recognize them after that....

I actually kinda love it when a guy is in me, pounding me, and says 'do you remember who i am?'... it's almost always a no.

lol yeah i love that too.so many times a guy has told me he has fucked me a few times and i have no idea who he is. some guys tell me theyve bred me more than 20 times and i have never seen them. makes me wonder how many men on the streets recognize me as a bathhouse cumdumpster that takes loads blindfolded in the public sling.love it when guys approach me on the street or in a mall cause they know i take loads easy

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

lol yeah i love that too.so many times a guy has told me he has fucked me a few times and i have no idea who he is. some guys tell me theyve bred me more than 20 times and i have never seen them. makes me wonder how many men on the streets recognize me as a bathhouse cumdumpster that takes loads blindfolded in the public sling.love it when guys approach me on the street or in a mall cause they know i take loads easy

Right? I get really fucking turned on thinking about it. I also love how guys just fucking know... whether they've fucked me, seen me get fucked, or can just tell and have the balls to just go for it, getting picked up in public and  heading to a stairwell, alley, or bathroom to fuck is pretty much the hottest.

Guest PowerTopper
5 hours ago, gangbangsuperstar said:

Everyone knows your a poz'd cumdumpster slut no point hiding it

Sadly I know this struggle very well. I've had a good handful of guys try to get too close or emotional when all I wanted was sex, or a regular source of quick easy sex. I try to be personable, kind, and polite during my hookups, but not at all lovey dovey and overly affectionate, but I guess I need to cut that back even for some people lol. I just flat out dont have the time to date anyone, and I make it plainly clear to anyone who tries to ask me.

• Upvote 1

I often ask a guy's name while fucking him, and sometimes after, and whether we exchange numbers depends on the situation. At the sauna / bathhouse, we usually don't, even if we do exchange numbers, though some guys I fuck recognize me from bbrt or somewhere else. I'm really just looking for as much casual sex as possible and getting it  

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, PowerTopper said:

Everyone knows your a poz'd cumdumpster slut no point hiding it

yes i figure anyone who sees me laying blindfolded in a bathhouse sling taking load after load or bent over the darkroom fuckbench getting barebacked by a lineup of strangers should just assume im a toxic poz whore

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If I’m in a dark room or club taking anonymous cock, it’s exactly that, anonymous. The guys I’ve met off apps usually want to do it again. Very few want to turn it into more. I’ve only done a LTR with one guy I met for a quick load. Ended up opening the relationship anyway.