Confession

tighthole64

For those who have read my other stories here, you know that they have been real stories.  This is my first attempt at a work of fiction.  The only part about it which is true is the setup.

THE SETUP:

For some time now I have been chatting with a local guy on Grinder who is undetectable.  For the most part, he has been reluctant to play, and when he is available, I am not.  He recently changed his profile pic to one which was very dark, sitting by his bed in a black hoodie with his hand on his crotch.  His profile said, "Its Sunday so come over and get on your knees for confession, amongst other things.  Ill have you talking to God in no time." I immediately hit him up telling him that I liked the new pic and profile, and told him that I needed to confess something.  He said that  he couldn't today as family was visiting, even though his profile mentioned Sunday.  We chatted a bit, and I asked him if he was looking for a Priest/Parishioner  role play.  He stated no, but he had dated a priest for a brief time, and it was pretty dark.  He didn't care to discuss it any further, but my cock was rock hard, and oozing pre cum at just the thought of it.  Although I knew it would make me late for work, I had to jack a load off. I already had my work shirt off, and was a good thing that I took it off, as I shot a load that hit my chin!

To be continued.... If you like!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 18

1 hour ago, ericbttmffx said:

I’m out of up votes for the day; but please continue

I HATE the limits on votes here!  Trust me I am writing the follow ups.  Its harder than I thought though.  My other stories have been real, but as I write the fiction, I cant see to stop keeping my hands off cock, and cumming.

38 minutes ago, tighthole64 said:

I HATE the limits on votes here!  Trust me I am writing the follow ups.  Its harder than I thought though.  My other stories have been real, but as I write the fiction, I cant see to stop keeping my hands off cock, and cumming.

A good storyteller can’t be rushed, either. So I try to avoid the “when is the next chapter coming” posts. 

WRITERS NOTE:  Although I am not familiar at al with chem sex, I have decided to take a stab at writing some about it, and have asked the moderators to move this story to the Chem Sex Fiction area.  When it is moved, I will continue the story.

Edited by tighthole64

The Confession

Here is where the fiction comes in.  I begged the Priest to let me visit as I had a confession that I needed to get off of my chest.  He agreed to let me know as soon as his family left, and he was able to set up the “church.” In my mind, it was just another time that he would flake out on me, but I remained on Grindr awaiting a message from him.  To my surprise, I received a message from him later in the day, saying that, “the Temple has been set up, and I should come over for a service.” He gave me his address, and instructed me to wear appropriate church clothes, which included gym shorts, a tee shirt and jock strap only.  I was already cleaned out, and told the Father that I needed his address.  Once he gave it to me, I informed him that I would be over in 15 minutes.  He just said “Good Alter Boy, and that when I arrived, I should just knock on door 3 time, no more, no less.”

I arrived at his place as scheduled, and knocked three times.  The door opened just a bit, and I couldn’t see much.  The room was very dark, and I could see some sort of table, which was covered with a black shroud, and two red candles lit on each side, holding it down.  Besides the table was a modified kneeling bench. His hand reached through the door, handing me a leather mask, with no eye holes, and told me that this was a part of proper church attire, and I needed to put it on before entry.  I quickly did as instructed, and he grabbed my hand and led me into his temple.  I was a bit nervous, but I just knew I would receive the Fathers blessing.

Once inside, he instructed me to strip to just my jock, which I quickly did.  As I was hooded, I couldn’t really tell what was going on.  He began by tweaking my nipples quite hard, and then instructed me to turn around, to which I complied.  Once I turned around, he grabbed my ass cheeks and started feeling them.  He then instructed me to bend over, and I quickly obliged.  As a did, I felt his finger enter my ass.  As he worked it, I was moaning in pleasure, and it wasn’t long before a second finger was inserted.  After about five minutes, he removed his fingers, and something strange took their place. I had no idea what it was, but it felt amazing.  After he removed the object he instructed me to stand up and turn around again.  This time he grabbed my hard, yet pathetic cock through my jock.  He asked if I was there to confess about my pathetic cock, to which I replied no, but I knew it was pathetic, and that is why I am a total bottom.  He said good choice my son.  He grabbed my hand telling me we would discuss further in the confessional.  TO BE CONTINUED!

• Like 13
  • Upvote 6

The Confessional:

I was led to the confessional by hand, and as I came to find out, it was a closet, with a glory hole cut into the door.  I heard the door open, and close, and then was instructed to remove my hood.  After removed, the priest asked me what my confession was.  I told him that I was looking to become poz, and that I was recently seeded by several toxic tops. The Father asked me why I thought it was a sin, as I was chasing, and took several anonymous poz loads.  I explained to the Father that although I was looking to become positive, I wanted to know who my gifter was.  The Father told me that although I could have already become positive it would be considered an “Immaculate Conception” and that I was not to worry about it, and that although it was not a sin in his eyes, immediately told me that I must repent and then there was total silence.  A cock then poked through the glory hole, and he instructed to take his holy post for his forgiveness.  Its was hard to tell through the glory hole, but he seemed to have 8+ inches of dripping uncut meat.  As I continued to devour his holy post, he said “good alter boy.” Through his voice, I could tell that a massive load was building, and it wouldn’t be long before I received my gift.  His cock suddenly withdrew from the glory hole, and he instructed me to turn around and put my ass up to the glory hole to receive my repentance.  I quickly obliged, and within 5 minutes, his pace quickened and I felt his cock pulsing inside me as he told me to prepare for his blessing.  After remaining in me for a few minutes, he instructed me to turn around and clean his holy post.  As I did, I could taste the salty taste of cum, mixed in with the coppery taste of blood.  With that, he told me it was time to meet my new pastor.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 12

My new Pastor:

The door to the confessional slowly opened, and the father came out, fully robed in black, with just his cock sticking out.  He had a white collar around his neck, along with a long rainbow-colored scarf.  He instructed me that I must first be baptized into the church, and led me to his bathroom, which he referred to as the baptismal pool.  He instructed me to lay in the tub, and receive my first baptism.  He began slowly by pissing all over my body.  He then instructed me to open my mouth and accept his holy wine.  I greedily drank his piss, without spilling a drop.  With that he informed me that I was now part of the church, and that a celebration would commence. He then toweled me off and led me to the kneeling bench which was next to the still covered alter.  He instructed me to kneel across the alter with my ass high in the air, which I obliged.  Reaching under the covered alter, he removed a chalice with a liquid in it.  I wasn’t sure what it was, but I was instructed to drink heartily from it.  I have never done drugs before, but this drink was apparently highly laced with something, as I felt a totally new experience.  My mind was racing and I was as horny as fuck.  All inhibitions were set aside.  Once I finished the rather large chalice, I was told I would now receive his blessing which would bring me into his church for the rest of my life.  My hands were tied with his rainbow-colored scarf, and my hole was prepared for entry.  His fingers slowly stretched my quivering ass, scratching my cunt until it was bleeding.  I know it was bleeding as the Father removed them from me, and made me suck them clean.  After doing so, I felt some sharp chards being inserted up my ass.  I dared to ask Father what it was, and he simply said communion wafers.  I thanked him.  The Father asked me if I was ready to join the Brotherhood and I replied yes! He teased my ass with his cock just sticking his cock in and making me beg for his holy post.  Very unexpectedly, he drove hard in me balls to the wall.  As he was pounding me, he was chanting, and just before he blew his seed deep in me, he asked if I was ready to receive the blessings of the Father. As I replied yes, he shot deep into my ass.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 9

The ”Blessing”:

Up until my blessing, I had not seen the father totally naked.  After his seed was implanted deep in me, he untied my arms, and instructed me to roll over on my back, clean his holy post, and witness the blessing that I had received.  For the first time, I saw his chiseled body, as I was instructed to clean his holy post.  The first thing that I noticed was a scorpion tat, surrounded by a pentagram.  My mind went racing, and it was obvious to him. He reminded me that   I had come to confess to taking poz loads, and that he was fully toxic, to which I thanked the Father. He told me that I was now a part of the church, but there were rules that I MUST abide to.  First of all he instructed me that I was to have no sexual activity outside of the temple.  He asked if I was totally committed the becoming part of his church, to which I replied yes.  Once again, he reached under the cloth on the table, and removed a chastity cage.  I informed him that I was a total bottom, and he interrupted by saying that even though, my seed was not to be spent even by jacking off.  With that, he locked the cage around my cock, and he held onto the key. He informed me that I would be allowed to share my seed, however it was only when he decided that I could do so.  Secondly, he told me that I must attend two services each and every week, even though it was likely that I would become very ill shortly. He informed me that I would be well taken care of during any illness that I might have.  Lastly, he explained that I was not to tell anyone else about the church, unless I consulted him first.  He explained that while most churches survive on money collected during services, the only collections here would be made of precious seed, and the church was quite particular in its membership.  With that I was instructed to put back on my clothes, and depart in friendship, and the next service would be scheduled on Wednesday at 6pm. I did as instructed and thanked the father. After I returned home, my mind was racing.  I was worn out, and immediately jumped into bed. Could it be true that the blessing that I had received really happened, or was it just a dream?  As I felt my cock stiffening within its cage, I realized that it had indeed happened. I reached down to stroke my cock, but the chastity device did as it was intended.  With that I fell into a deep sleep.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

THE SECOND SERVICE

I arrived promptly at 6pm as instructed, wearing the proper church attire, and knocked three times as before.  The Father immediately opened the door, wearing nothing but his rainbow-colored scarf.  His cock was in a semi state of arousal but generally hanging.  Something was different this time though.  The father had a rather large PA in his cock.  He saw the look of excitement in my eyes, and greeted me into his temple.  I was led to the kneeling bench, where I was instructed to disrobe, and worship his holy post.  I had sucked a cock with a PA before, but never one this large.  As his post enlarged, he began to aggressively face fuck me.  His PA hitting and clanging against my teeth.  After about 10 minutes, he withdrew his raging cock from my mouth, and once again removed a filled chalice, to which he said, “drink ye all of it.” I quickly obliged, and once again felt a wonderful feeling rush through my body.  My pathetic cock started to strain within its cage, and became somewhat painful.  Father then instructed me to lay over the bench with my ass high in the air. I then once again felt his fingers stretching my ass, and the name familiar feel of sharp chards being shoved up my hungry and needy ass. The Father simply said, take this body for your conversion into the faith.  Once again, the Father reached under the cloth, and brought out a familiar brown bottle.  He explained that my conversion to the faith was not meant to be painful, but I would need these for the blessing that I was about to receive.  My mind was already racing, and as he held the bottle to my nose, I felt a familiar warm rush through my body.  When he felt that I was ready, he asked if I was ready to receive the blessing that I desired.  Of course I was. His rather large cock with its PA still worried me, however I knew it would help me receive the blessing that I desired.  With that the Father pulled apart my quivering ass cheeks, using only spit as a lube.  He immediately thrust his cock into me balls deep, and although it hurt, it was a good kind of hurt.  He pounded my ass hard for a good 15 minutes, most of the time while chanting something in Latin.  I could tell when he was ready to shoot his poison deep inside me, yet he asked if I was ready for the blessing I was to receive.  As I said Yes Father, I could feel his seed flooding my ass.  He remained inside me, still hard for a good 5 minutes or so.  Before he pulled out, he once again reached under the covered alter, and removed a rather large butt plug, emblazoned with a biohazard symbol on its base.  He withdrew his cock, and quickly inserted the plug up my ass.  Although his cock was large, the plug was much thicker.  I could feel his precious seed leaking down my leg as he inserted the plug.  He immediately began licking the cum from my leg, and instructed me to roll over.  As I did, the Father put his lips to mine, saying that precious seed was not to be wasted. Afterwards, I was instructed to thoroughly clean his holy post.  It was once again covered in a red frothy seed, much more red than out first time. 

After the cleaning, Father instructed me to get dressed, and to keep the plug in me for at lest 24 hours.  He thanked me for attending services, and asked if I would be back for Sunday service and I said yes Father. A wide smile came across his face as I said that.  He said that I was becoming a loyal member of the church, and that Sunday was a special religious holiday, and that I would be meeting other church Elders then.  He instructed me to wear my usual church attire, and to make sure that the plug was inside me upon arrival.  With that he patted me on my head, and said “depart in friendship.”

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5

THANS to all of you for the love shown thus far!  ANY feedback is welcome!  I have been working on updates for the last several days.  I have never had chem sex, so I'm reading through stories, trying to get ideas of how to proceed, and describe.  There is still some build up going on, but expect some slamming, blood slams, caverject and G thrown into the mix!

Also curious to know what yu think about the length of the stories?  I have tried to keep them relatively short.  Although longer stories are good for edging and gooning, they can tend to get a bit muddled to me.

MEETING THE ELDERS

When I arrived at the temple, Father promptly greeted me wearing nothing but his scarf and a wide smile.  The temple looked somewhat different this time.  I was completely dark, with the exception of the red candles on the alter, and other similar candles around the room.  Behind the alter there were three chairs with three red hooded and robed figures in them.  Behind them was a St Andrews cross with a red scarf draped across it.  Father instructed me to disrobe, and be inspected by the Elders.  Upon disrobing, the father coverer my eyes with a blindfold and led me to the kneeling bench next to the alter to first receive his blessings.  I felt his familiar cock enter my mouth for a brief period, before he removed in, and a different one was in its place.  It was hard to believe, but it was longer and thicker than the fathers. As he throat fucked me, he groaned quite a bit.  Judging by his very bushy crotch, and the sound of grunts, I was thinking he was an older guy.   After 5-10 minutes, his cock was removed, and yet another entered my mouth.  Although he was not as thick as the other two, his cock was pierced, and the longest yet. He showed no mercy in ramming his cock down my throat gagging me, and bringing tear to my eyes.  Luckily he didn’t throat fuck me for very long, and slapped my face after his cock was withdrawn, and the final cock put in my mouth.

This one was quite different.  He was quite compassionate patting my head, and kissing what I am sure was a beet red cheek from the slap that I had received.  He gently put his cock into my mouth and started thrusting bit by bit, until he reached a feverous pace.  As he went balls deep, I could tell that he had a closely trimmed bush.  Combined with that and his furious thrusting, I had the feeling that he was rather young.  As I sucked his cock, I could feel his cock pre cumming very heavily.  As he withdrew his cock, the father said it was now time to receive his blessing and celebrate the fellowship service.  He once again led me closer to the alter, and grabbed the all familiar chalice, and said, “drink ye all of it.”  By now I was used to the effects of it, but this time, it seemed much more powerful than ever.  My mind was flying, and my engorged cock was straining in its chastity device.  I had not shot a load in quite some time, and felt the need for release.  The father could tell I was in pain, and just said your time will come soon enough son.  He led me to the kneeling bench and instructed me to take the proper position.  Once again, I felt those familiar shards entering my ass, once again they had a stronger effect on me than ever before.  He removed my blindfold, but the three robed individuals must have been behind me, as I was not able to see them.  After about 15 minutes, I felt his seed spurting deep in my ass.  I was sweating profusely, and the father offered me another drink from the chalice.  Everything became very hazy to me.  I do remember him telling me it was now time to meet the Elders.  He explained that I had just worshiped their cocks to prepared them for entry, however  there would not be any blessing that I would receive from them.  I begged him to allow their blessings inside me, but as the father explained, this was designed to choose an elder to take me down my chosen path.  I pleaded with the father to let me enjoy their blessings, and he just said in time my son.  The first to welcome me to the flock was Brother Jay followed by Brothers Stephen and Zack.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6