Do you live alone or share with people?

NewtoBare

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BreedingCameraman

I live with a roommate, and while both of us are nudists and have no problem being naked in front of each other, we aren’t exactly each other’s type either. It’s actually a little bit of a relief for me, but I will admit that I am constantly wishing I could invite anyone I wanted to over and just have fun with them.

It’s a constant trade off of sorts: I have a stable and comfortable place to live and come home to in exchange for not being able to bring guys over to spend the night whenever I get that urge to have one (or several) over to help satisfy it. Then again, I actually -DID- get to experience something similar to that when I was living with my ex; we had fuck parties like you wouldn’t believe (him much, MUCH more so than I), but we were constantly trying to figure out where we were going to be living at, with whom, and how we were going to be able to survive. That was probably one of the darkest times I’ve ever had to go through in my life to date, and it was part of what shaped me into the individual that I am today.

I guess it just depends on what kind of people you end up living with. Though in my case it’s also important to have friends with whom I can get all kinds of raunchy with at their place, so I guess I am able to see things from a rather interesting perspective.

Guest takingdeepanal

My marriage wiped me out financially - and has meant that I - ugh - live with my parents. No immediate escape as far as I can determine. 

On 12/20/2018 at 9:52 PM, concerned1 said:

I live in London, England where it seems like the majority of people live in some type of shared accommodation (sometimes with friends but usually just with other random people). Also, I think London is a city of renters - fewer and fewer people actually own property here, it's just so unbelievably expensive - even a large proportion of very wealthy people in London are renting as opposed to owning.

Because London has so many people (8 million is the official figure but there are around 2 million unaccounted for on official census, so it's probably actually 10 million or more) they are having to cram lots people together now. There are fewer houses and I think most people here now live in shared flats/apartments and rooms ...and that even goes for a lot of wealthy people with good careers.

Anyway, to address your question, even in shared accommodation it is really easy to accommodate someone for "fun" if the other people you share with are out at the time or if you share but have a separate room from everyone else (like, if you're not living in a dorm room). But it's obviously better to bring casual fucks back to your place if you don't share, as this avoids the need to potentially explain to your flatmates who your "visitor" was or things like that. And for making noise while fucking, it's obviously so much better to be living all on your own. 

Living with others can make a place more secure from burglars, but there is also the real good chance that somebody’s twink trick will steal from the common area. Some rules are needed about not sharing information about schedules, vehicles, or what other people have in their locked rooms. 

• 1 month later...

Own my own place but have 2 lodgers, one female and 1 male, both of them are straight.

We all work shifts so more often then not there is often one of them at home too and although we all have our own space they would hear me having people over  plus I prefer totally anon hookups a lot of the time so I would need to leave my front door on the latch and they might bump in to a total stranger coming in to breed me  

Although it’s my place and they both rent from me, we are like a family, so when whoring my holes out on Grindr (and previously Craigslist) I always say “have car and travel” or “c’mon guys, invite me over’ and this way takes any hassle away from me that I would definitely get from them as we all are quite respectful to each other. 

That said, if I did live on my own then my door would be on the latch for anon loadings 24/7

I live with the husband and I get fucked by regulars, anons and visitors to the area literally multiple times a day, seven days a week. All I have to do is be flexible. Mostly get fucked in my own place. Sometimes at theirs. Sometimes I get fucked in dark alleyways or backyards by straight or homeless guys. 

• Upvote 1

I live alone in NEPA so I can host when ever I want with no problems. But I've haven't had sex since last year so it doesn't even matter now. ? my hole has been dying for dick and multiple loads. I'm forgetting how good breeding feels. 

For a few years i lived with 4 roommates. We were all nudists and horndawgs so it wasn't uncommon to come home to find someone fucking somewhere in the house. 3 of them were straight and one guy was was gay so we would hook up or share a guy guy from time to time. So we were liable to find someone fucking a girl as it was to find the 2 of us getting fucked though usually we took it to the bedroom. When i moved out the door to my apartment was almost always unlocked and i was hosting as many tops as i could get.  Now i live in a neighborhood where everybody watches out for each other which is great but it has almost entirely curtailed the ability to be a hosting slut.