Getting over the fear of other STDs while on PReP

CSL

I’m a pretty cautious BB fucker but deep down I am a real whore who want to take cum from anyone who will give it too me. I try to minimize STD risk by asking their testing habits and what not but I’m taking a bunch of strangers at their word. So my question is how do I rationalize the risk mentally? I am on PReP and get tested every 3 months. I had syphilis once and had it treated without issue. I struggle with this internal debate and figured I’d throw it out there to people who take the same risks as me. 

It's impossible. If you're that much of a whore, you're going to get them and they aren't fun. Some of them are permanent. Some are hard to get rid of. You will inflict misery on others if you unwittingly spread them. There's no honest way to rationalize that. 

• Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Trust me, there is no bigger boner killer than asking a top a bunch of questions about their testing habits. A top will move along quickly to a bottom who asks fewer or no questions. This probably isn't a newsflash but GUYS LIE. They lie about everything, their dick size, their age, their status, their sexual interests, and so on. That's why I stopped asking questions. I really can't trust guys are being honest with me. That's how I rationalize it. I'm not gonna ask questions only to be disappointed. Will some have STDs? Maybe. Most won't. It's the risk you take when you bareback. I had a really hot hookup with a guy in the past week and we met up multiple times for sex. He swore up and down that he was single and we barebacked each other. Then after our third time he confessed he'd lied and that he had a GF and suddenly wanted to ask me a bunch of questions about my sexual habits. I was pissed not because he lied about having a GF, I was pissed he'd said anything about anything outside of our sex. I'd have preferred he not say he was single or with a girl at all because I don't care. And just because you're suddenly "honest" with me doesn't mean I'm going to start spilling my guts on my sexual history. We had sex a couple more times and then he said he wouldn't let me cum inside him (after he'd cum inside me no less) because he was worried about getting something. I finally went off on him for being selfish and not giving a shit about the risk I was taking letting him cum inside me, but yet he gets to arbitrarily draw the line on me doing the same to him. That was the end, threw him out right there.

So yeah...you have to make peace with barebacking or don't do it. It comes with risks. You will get STDs. That's part of the bargain. Don't complain about the heat if you dance with the devil. If you don't want the risk then don't bareback.

47 minutes ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Then after our third time he confessed he'd lied and that he had a GF and suddenly wanted to ask me a bunch of questions about my sexual habits

Best answer : “Well actually I have an med resistant strain of HIV, and drug resistant gonorrhea”. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Gay men are at a much higher risk of STDs when they bareback. Just accept this fact. I have and enjoy raw gay anal sex. As a sexually active gay male on PrEP, you should have a full STD screen every three months, including having your throat and rectum swabbed. 

This will find some of the STDs that have no symptoms. I view STDs like sports injuries.  I am a competitive powerlifter.  I routinely get muscle sprains every few months.  I visit a chiropractor and get the issue resolved. Sprains and tears in muscles and supportive tissues will happen when men lift regularly for a long enough period of time. A permanent disability is quite possible. I like what powerlifting has done for my body and so do my sexual partners. I will never give it up and accept the risks. I also accept that if I have bareback sex chances are high I will experience an STD with many partners. Like competitive sports, the option is in enjoying life or sitting on the couch and staying home.  I am prepared to live with my choices. 

• Upvote 1

I really don’t understand this question issue. I was bred today four times. The four tops didn’t asked me, me neither. Why should I ask them. They can answer anything which can be true or false. Anyway they didn’t ask me either. It is totally unnecessary to ask. Bareback sex has a risk. One afraids of th consequences, should avoid it. 

• Upvote 1

The advises are always the same to lower chanches of catching STDS::

- HPV-9 vaccination;

- Hepatitis A + B vaccination;

- To reduce Hep C: https://nomorec.nl/en ;

- Quadrivalent anti-flu vaccination at the beginning of november every year (yes, not really STDS related, I know :P);

- Flush your mouth with this before fun to reduce gonorrhea risk;

- PREP everyday;

- Use a lot of lube;

- Avoid washing too aggressively and always uses a nourishing cream in order to keep the skin soft and elastic, thus reducing the risk of micro-cracks;

- Take a supplement with probiotics and prebiotics together like this;

And You got a really good protection against the most severe MST.

Have fun!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Veytoss said:

The advises are always the same to lower chanches of catching STDS::

- HPV-9 vaccination;

- Hepatitis A + B vaccination;

- To reduce Hep ?https://nomorec.nl/en ;

- Quadrivalent anti-flu vaccination at the beginning of november every year (yes, not really STDS related, I know :P);

- Flush your mouth with this before fun to reduce gonorrhea risk;

- PREP everyday;

- Use a lot of lube;

- Avoid washing too aggressively and always uses a nourishing cream in order to keep the skin soft and elastic, thus reducing the risk of micro-cracks;

- Take a supplement with probiotics and prebiotics together like this;

And You got a really good protection against the most severe MST.

Have fun!

Thanks a lot for the useful advices. 

• Like 1