TOPS-do you prefer a smooth or hairy hole to breed?

powerbottom64

I like men with all the hair their genetics provide them. I tried the shaving/trimming thing a long time ago and will never bother with it again, and I'd just as soon my partners don't bother either. That said, I don't refuse shaved/trimmed bodies when they are presented to me.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Well I don't care what they like! I've tried the whole shaving, waxing, hair removal cream to keep my arse (and balls) smooth, but its more hassle than it's worth!

Totally agree with YorkshireLad. Tried it years ago, its way to much maintenance specially if your really hairy and its just more hassle then its worth. im very furry and well some guys actually like it.

hi guys,

I got a problem, I like when my ass and hole is smooth, but when I shaving, the next day its starting hurt and itch and red as well. Any suggestion and comments, i really trying some lotion after shave, but it does seems not working. really need to solve it, as I can not go and give my ass to fuck bare this way.

I and totally verse...Love taking huge cock and love fucking man-cunt. I prefer smooth holes. It's just a personal preference...it also means I am more likely to spend more time rimming and tongue fucking that crinkled musky love-knot ;-)

hi guys,

I got a problem, I like when my ass and hole is smooth, but when I shaving, the next day its starting hurt and itch and red as well. Any suggestion and comments, i really trying some lotion after shave, but it does seems not working. really need to solve it, as I can not go and give my ass to fuck bare this way.

Shave in the direction of the hair growth. Use a hand mirror for the first couple times if you need to.