[Submissive Faggot] Small cock means being a bottom?

submissivefaggot

Click here to see Submissive Faggot's original blog post...

Probably not for everyone. I'm sure there are many tops with average/small cock who only view themselves as tops. Equally I know there are lots of bottoms with sizeable dicks.

For me, having a small cock only strengthens my submissive nature. It's yet another thing that I like tops to humiliate me about and remind me that being so small means I have no choice but to give up my hole as a sexual organ. The best tops I can remember are those who've mocked me for it and not even let me wank during a session to reiterate the fact I don't deserve any pleasure. They tend to be the ones who enjoy seeing me in pain from a fuck too.

I also struggle to get and maintain an erection. I'm 23 and every doctor I've seen about it has not been able to understand why this is. I have slightly low testosterone levels, but they say taking additional supplements would not rectify the problem - they think it's mainly a psychological issue. Engaging in the type of sex I do probably adds to the psychological element too. To top it off I cum very little and invariably rather quickly. I've had a couple of tops who've picked up on this and used it as a way to degrade me. They make me cum at the start of a session and I'm one of those boys who loses his libido after cumming. So making me cum, making me eat my cum and then fucking me without any care for the damage you cause to my cunt is the best way of abusing this little fucktoy.8981158252354235873-6990025801881168021?l=submissivefaggot.blogspot.com

More...

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Vers here and average sized.Just wanted to say I LOVE small cocks!Once had an ongoing thing with a young man who had a 3 inch cock when fully hard.And he was a total TOP too.Was a challenge keeping it in when he was fucking me but so much fun too.Small cock doesn't mean always a btm.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Here, here. I, too, am 8 1/2" and on those very few ocassions when I am willing to bottom, my dick is as limp as a noodle. I know a number of men (my late boyfriend being one) that are (were) under 6" who are tops...and hot. The idea that you have to be huge to be a top is ridiculous.

Guest BBCumdumpPig

im in the same boat...but i do take twstosterone shots here and it does help some...... small cock and totally know now what i was ment for.. serving and pleasing top cock... totally used and degraded for there pelasure

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.