Anon cock sucking

Guest Azcumdump91

Great topic.

i've prolly had a few thousand cocks and i'd estimate about 97% have been anonymous, maybe 3% developed into fuck buddies? 

i too had a lot of success with CL, a lot more than any other hook up site. Sure, plenty of flakes there, but i got a ton of cum there. my CL hook ups were almost all exclusively anonymous breed and go though, my lying naked and ass up on my bed, door open, they come in and breed me and go. Being face down, i'd say i have never seen at least 3/4 of the guys who have bred me. 

my anonymous cock sucking experience is mostly in restrooms and Adult Stores through glory holes.  More recently, i'm a little less enamored with glory holes, the primary reason being the wall is restrictive when trying  to get all of a guys cock down my throat, plus, i love to cup and massage a guys balls while sucking Him, and that's not always doable through a gh.  Most booths at Adult stores are pretty dark, so if it starts through a GH, ideally He'll want to come into my booth so i can get ever last millimeter of His cock. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

yeah sucking anonymous cocks without seeing the guys at all is how us cumdumps often realise we dont care who the guy is, what he looks like or anything else as long as we get to suck cock and get fucked. the cocks and the cum are the only thing that matter to whores

• Haha 2