What is the best method to completely open my hole?

23 minutes ago, aspieboy said:

Is there a chemical and non-harming solution for this?

Just the butt plug trainer set. goes from small to large, usually 3 different sizes. Mine is made by Colt, they definitely help open you up if you haven't been fucked in a while. 

Just now, Annapaulamass said:

Butt plug and dildos of different size and lub. Also, I like inflatable butt plug and anchor plug. This last one is very tricky. You can use big dildos with lube to make the process faster.

but how permanent will I be open then?

Just now, orionboy1 said:

I find that either after getting fucked or playing with my toys Im loosend up for about 48hrs or so. Im sure mileage will vary though.

I see. I wish there was something like poppers but more effective and lasting for like an hour or so.

Poppers for me are almost a must during sex, just because they are so fun. Heck, even if Im just getting sucked off by a guy I love them, esp right before I cum. 

Poppers relaxing effects only last 10-15min for me, but once I have played with toys for a bit Im good to take most sizes of dick. 

Quality of poppers matter a lot, there is a ton of fake jungle juice, rush etc etc out there, esp in sex shops that arent nearly as good as the real deal.  DM me if you wanna know where to source the real stuff. 

• Like 1

There are lubes with numbing effects (boy butter I think has sells one). Although I agree with orion boy, poppers and smaller plugs/dildos are best (second to an average sized cock and a hot savvy top pig who knows how to use it).

Poppers are supposed to be short-lived. The trick is the push until you can’t keep going, hold in place and keep the pressure on your hole, a few quick hits and then push a little more to take advantage of the effect. 

But everyone is different and as an experienced bottom I know that level of excitement plays a big role. If I’m really uncomfortable or put off, often because of the guy, even taking things that I sucked right in before can be painful and impossible. So keep that in mind. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, OtterPupArcherNYC said:

There are lubes with numbing effects (boy butter I think has sells one). Although I agree with orion boy, poppers and smaller plugs/dildos are best (second to an average sized cock and a hot savvy top pig who knows how to use it).

Poppers are supposed to be short-lived. The trick is the push until you can’t keep going, hold in place and keep the pressure on your hole, a few quick hits and then push a little more to take advantage of the effect. 

But everyone is different and as an experienced bottom I know that level of excitement plays a big role. If I’m really uncomfortable or put off, often because of the guy, even taking things that I sucked right in before can be painful and impossible. So keep that in mind. 

I would never use a numbing lube, I wanna feel everything, also thats going to effect the tops sensation a bit too, potentially dulling/numbing down his pleasure as well.  Will agree though that mindset and relaxation is everything, if you are stressed out or sketched out by the guy fucking you, you are going to have a bad time. 

One of my regular FBs does sometimes try to be a bit too rough by really thrusting into me super hard and deep because he likes it when I yelp and whimper, Im very comfortable with him though as we have gotten together at least a dozen times now, so I can take it/deal with it. If it was a "new guy/random" that was doing that, Id probably be in some serious pain because I wouldn't be relaxed enough/at ease. 

Again, 20mins of toy time, maybe a quick meditation for the right head game and you should be ready to roll. 

1 hour ago, orionboy1 said:

I would never use a numbing lube, I wanna feel everything, also thats going to effect the tops sensation a bit too, potentially dulling/numbing down his pleasure as well.  

You’re absolutely right about that. The numbing lube would be strictly for solo toy play/practice and should be washed away before taking a cock. 

As a relatively new bottom, I found great difficulty in getting some cocks into me. However I bought a ribbed "dildo" that has a pump. I insert it, with enough lube, It is hard at this stage, then pump and it balloons inside, stretching both inside and my hole. It really works well for me. Once my hole has been stretched, it gets used to taking a cock very well.

Edited by Scottop