Too slutty and used for tops

Japbtm

So I had an encounter with a Dom muscled German late 50’s about 6’ 175lbs great toned body and above average dick. He used me really good and I got into very enthusiastic... perhaps too enthusiastic. 

He tried to fuck me hard and rough but I took him with little effort and he even had to take a break.... I think he was going to have a heart attack. I seem to have that effect on tops for some reason. He tried hard to make me feel it and make it painful but I was enjoying it like a nice sail boat ride. After he finished me and drop two hot climatic loads that left him out of breath, and panting. He wanted to bolt out of my place and leave. He looked drained and exhausted, like he was molested and used... 

Any bottom had that experience? I think my hole is just overused, stretched and loose that I’m begining to turn off Dom tops. 

• Upvote 2

I always enjoy my tops' cocks and I would not get too concerned - my hole is well used and I get fucked a lot - usually between 10 and 15 times every weekend. I have tops who just use me as their hole of last resort when they can't pick up - but I don't care - I get their cock and seed and that fulfils my addiction. I have tops who sneer at me when they call me a slut and a cockpig. Who cares. Continue to enjoy cock every time you get it and to hell with what people think - you still get their cock and seed and that is all that matters

From other threads on this forum, it has been made obvious that a preference for loose or tight holes is purely a matter of taste fot individual Tops. I wouldn’t worry about it. If you want, however, you might consider doing things like kegel exercises to tone up your muscles down there and give yourself the ability to tighten up when desired.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Japbtm said:

So I had an encounter with a Dom muscled German late 50’s about 6’ 175lbs great toned body and above average dick. He used me really good and I got into very enthusiastic... perhaps too enthusiastic. 

He tried to fuck me hard and rough but I took him with little effort and he even had to take a break.... I think he was going to have a heart attack. I seem to have that effect on tops for some reason. He tried hard to make me feel it and make it painful but I was enjoying it like a nice sail boat ride. After he finished me and drop two hot climatic loads that left him out of breath, and panting. He wanted to bolt out of my place and leave. He looked drained and exhausted, like he was molested and used... 

Any bottom had that experience? I think my hole is just overused, stretched and loose that I’m begining to turn off Dom tops. 

Some tops love to dominate through pain. they get off on the fact that bottoms have trouble taking them it's a big boost to their ego. Tops like me that likes sluts one I feel that you have a loose sloppy hole, it means I can go to town on that hole and just fuck it. There will always be tops that like insatiable sluts. Just respect if he needs a break let him have one. Don't be ashamed of your mileage or your loose hole

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks guys.. it’s the first time, I may be wrong, that I think I may have defeated a top lol I think that was something new. I have had a hundred guys used me but never did I find one who looked defeated. He had a huge cock too. I even did not use any lube just spit. 

Then my hunger surfaced. To find a thick thick cock to work my hole. I wanna know how big is too big! Find91 I need more bulls like you in Hawaii!! I think a lot of bottoms get even more horny when their hole is pretty wrecked and gapping. It’s like “I need another!” I’m such a slut ? 

• Upvote 1

On 2/3/2019 at 4:12 AM, Japbtm said:

Thanks guys.. it’s the first time, I may be wrong, that I think I may have defeated a top lol I think that was something new. I have had a hundred guys used me but never did I find one who looked defeated. He had a huge cock too. I even did not use any lube just spit. 

Then my hunger surfaced. To find a thick thick cock to work my hole. I wanna know how big is too big! Find91 I need more bulls like you in Hawaii!! I think a lot of bottoms get even more horny when their hole is pretty wrecked and gapping. It’s like “I need another!” I’m such a slut ? 

That is just the way it is. OnceI have been fucked a couple of times and opened right up I just lose it and enough is never enough. I have taken cock non stop for two hours ina gangbang and I enjoyed the last cock as much as the first.

• Upvote 1