Cock cage or jock strap

Open2all

8 minutes ago, find91 said:

Honestly I could care less about a boys cock. Cages are great to make him focus on his cunt. Which is the reason I'm fucking u

EXACTLY

• Like 1

I've been trained to wear a cup jock most of the time and it controls my cock and balls.  I've also had an anal chastity lock used on me recently, it's like a metal but plug that spreads open once it's inside my hole and locks in place.  Having my hole locked up is even more intense than chastity devices, it reminds me that I'm an owned piece of meat that lives to take cock.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I may be a weird one, because I ask my bottoms beforehand if they want their dicks touched. If they say no, then, hey - less work for me. Just more time sucking on their tits, eating their holes and breeding their cunts. Love bottoms wanting to act like a woman in heat, or being so masculine that they don't need their cocks to have a good time. Either way, we're here to have fun - So take my babies and enjoy the ride!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As a Jockstrap Fetishist, that is my go to. But personally, I hate it when my bottom doesn't like his own dick played with.  Now this could be because I'm not a pure top, and that i feel like even the most Submissive dude should be cock proud (unless he has a tiny useless cock). I Fucking love fresh cum and Breeding a hole and having a fresh load delivered to my tonsils is the best of both possible outcomes for me.

But FUCK yeah. Jocks are my drug

On 3/11/2019 at 6:35 AM, Kayne said:

As a Jockstrap Fetishist, that is my go to. But personally, I hate it when my bottom doesn't like his own dick played with.  Now this could be because I'm not a pure top, and that i feel like even the most Submissive dude should be cock proud (unless he has a tiny useless cock). I Fucking love fresh cum and Breeding a hole and having a fresh load delivered to my tonsils is the best of both possible outcomes for me.

But FUCK yeah. Jocks are my drug

I have a tiny cock so I know my place. My last top played with it a bit but the jock stayed on.

• 3 months later...
Guest subsam1512
On 2/12/2019 at 8:48 AM, WolfinSheepsClothing said:

as a top, I love to feel a caged cock, it lets me know that the bottom is only interested in getting used as holes for me and other tops. 

you don't have to be in long term chastity, lock up before you head out, leave the key at home, and be used then unlock when you get home. 

i agree.  I love to lock up before i head out. It proves that I have a single mission...to please and not be pleasured. 

• 2 weeks later...